Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298313 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
Good morning, bosses.

Yesterday I mistakenly made a limit order of HAKA at a price of 0.75 instead of 0.075... my problem now is that the market has already been completed: a 50$ worth of haka.
Does it mean that it can never reversed even as haka price hasn't touched 0.75?

Thank you...
u didn't buy at 75, it will turn to market order ND get fill at the current price undecided
Sha na binance, I don't know about others

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2022
DieRich5:
u didn't buy at 75, it will turn to market order ND get fill at the current price undecided
Sha na binance, I don't know about others
. I bought it via Kucoin exchange... I am still seeing the 50$ in my overall asset but it is not available for trading/transaction
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. I bought it via Kucoin exchange... I am still seeing the 50$ in my overall asset but it is not available for trading/transaction
send screenshot for better understanding.
are you seeing the coi.n you bought? if no,then the order was not fulfilled,just go back to order history and cancel it

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
nawao, why ku ex Dy always different undecided no idea o, I hardly trade dere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2022
DaemoLee:

No shake bro. Currently carrying 47k+ SLP from DCA-DCA, I stopped buying at 0.0l00 and I am not bothered cos I know some day e go pump better and that life changing money would b made.
do not continue to dca on any coin until you start seeing a breakout else you will continue to buy dips forever and i bet your dca might just b buying every 10% or 5% drop in price which to me is wrong.
well,if you really trust the coin(i know you bought the coin bcux of that slp preacher here) ,then you can continue to dca but as for me,i trust no coin,once i lose 25% of my mo.ney in any coi.n,i cut my loses and move on to the next.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2022
sweetveek:
send screenshot for better understanding.
are you seeing the coi.n you bought? if no,then the order was not fulfilled,just go back to order history and cancel it
this is the screenshot

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Funny how nobody is talking about no more grin
BTT
WIN
HOT
WRX
DENT

these co.ins b dae trend here on time like dat

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
this is the screenshot
the average price you bought was 0.091$ not 0.7$ you ordered,check you balance if you'll see the Haka coin there, or better still go to the haka/usdt pair and check if its showing there in balance

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daniboygeorge22: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
sweetveek:
the average price you bought was 0.091$ not 0.7$ you ordered,check you balance if you'll see the Haka coin there, or better still go to the haka/usdt pair and check if its showing there in balance

Login and check na. You aint logged in bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
sweetveek:
. Boss , see the volume

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. Boss , see the volume
nothing concern u with volume na,that volume is like the rate the coin is being traded or so,its not the quantity of coin you have.

check the pics i posted above and send the screenshot of urs

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Daniboygeorge22:

Login and check na. You aint logged in bro
I'm trying to explain to that guy i quoted

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
Good morning, bosses.

Yesterday I mistakenly made a limit order of HAKA at a price of 0.75 instead of 0.075... my problem now is that the market has already been completed: a 50$ worth of haka.
Does it mean that it can never reversed even as haka price hasn't touched 0.75?

Thank you...

U made a donation to the thin air with that mistake.
U were suppose to get about 600+ worth of HAKA with ur $50 if u bought at 0.075 but at 0.75 that u placed ur limit order u lost about $45 and got a $5 value.
If it were Binance, a pop up would show on ur screen notifying u of the mistake and would be accepted if confirmed.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning.
Please I need $5 worth of AVAX on my metamask.
Any one to sell.
Please note binance minimum withdrawal is 0.4 avax.
And I need just $ 5.
It's urgent

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. Boss , see the volume

Your order get filled at 0.091 with just $4.51.$4.51 means the exactly amount you use to bought.check inside open order you will see your $45.48 there waiting to execute the remaining order.so you can cancel it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. Boss , see the volume

Based on this screenshot, u were given the Haka at ur order price and not the filled price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
Caio:
Good morning.
Please I need $5 worth of AVAX on my metamask.
Any one to sell.
Please note binance minimum withdrawal is 0.4 avax.
And I need just $ 5.
It's urgent
check m y c r y p t o n g p2p on telegram

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Cryptobits:
check m y c r y p t o n g p2p on telegram
this?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2022
randy01:

Your order get filled at 0.091 with just $4.51.$4.51 means the exactly amount you use to bought.check inside open order you will see your $45.48 there waiting to execute the remaining order.so you can cancel it.
. Yes... 4.$ is exactly what I am seeing now... But my overall asset is still showing 49.7$. And this 49.6$ is not currently available for further trading/transaction. 45$ shows in Order while only 4.6 was available for trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. Yes... 4.$ is exactly what I am seeing now... But my overall asset is still showing 49.7$. And this 49.6$ is not currently available for further trading/transaction.
I made this same error last week and it only executed 10% of it at the current market price, my remaining USDT was still in my wallet waiting for me. You should have your USDT still in your wallet but you would have to make another order if you still want to buy.
Be more careful this time around.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2022
DaemoLee:

U made a donation to the thin air with that mistake.
U were suppose to get about 600+ worth of HAKA with ur $50 if u bought at 0.075 but at 0.75 that u placed ur limit order u lost about $45 and got a $5 value.
If it were Binance, a pop up would show on ur screen notifying u of the mistake and would be accepted if confirmed.
. Nawao... The 49.6 is showing in my total assets... The problem is that you can't execute any trade with it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasmine1600: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Who trades on BitMart?
Is it safe to trade there?
Any advice?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Teaser4:
we thank God brother, good old days on that thread chai.. I bet those nnpc guys go dey ball rn

Lol normal level.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Tyche:
Hmmmmm

Everyone suddenly have an opinion when theirs a dip.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
. Yes... 4.$ is exactly what I am seeing now... But my overall asset is still showing 49.7$. And this 49.6$ is not currently available for further trading/transaction. 45$ shows in Order while only 4.6 was available for trading

Why are acting like newbie.i said check inside open order your money there.then cancel the order and your money will be return back to your account

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JEFFREY150(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Ishiewo:
boss, click on buy haka make sure you login scroll down you will see the open order pending cancel it. Then remaining usdt will be returned to u.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2022
randy01:

Why are acting like newbie.i said check inside open order your money there.then cancel the order and your money will be return back to your account
. Thanks so much, boss.

God bless you, sir.... I really appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ishiewo: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2022
JEFFREY150:
boss, click on buy haka make sure you login scroll down you will see the open order pending cancel it. Then remaining usdt will be returned to u.
. Boss, God bless you... I appreciate..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2022
BTCUSDT : Correction or Reversal

From a technical perspective, trades below the 50 days moving average and inside the South-facing channel suggests that the sellers are still in control of the market.

A bid for the retest of certain value areas ( MA ,recent broken support, and current channel trendline ) is currently creating some bullish impetus.

Perhaps, the buyers fail to attract more follow-through buying orders, a subsequent move to $29k and possibly $19k will happen.

Decision Rule :

1. Buy the coin only if it surpasses the intermediate barriers at $39k - $43k.

2. Sell at current market price till $31K and plan to take a loss if the market satisfies condition 1

3. Re-try selling at $50,900 if plan 2 fails.

N.B: Loss-taking decisions should be guided with the RRR approach.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Caio:
this?
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cryptobits(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tyche:
Hmmmmm
Not true with some coins

(1) (2) (3) ... (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: LincolnOnyeabor and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.