Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320557 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Some people here are just shouting say dem sabi trade crypto, using future trading and spot at the same time thereby making money in any direction the market goes.

Oga u dey lie, u no sabi trade anything, u just wan draw all this newbie into wetin go rekt them or u be scammer wey wan make people message you. undecided

You wey dey use $10 dollar trade, wetin we go call that one?

Do you know what they call emotion and greed?

The best strategy is still to buy low, sell high, be patience and repeat cycle again.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Btc to $15k incoming.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2022
If wishes were horses....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Btc to $15k incoming.

You no want us to do Valentine grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2022
DEFINITIONS OF SOME WORDS USED

1. WALLET - This is an online wallet(you can call it purse) where you store your coins. Example is trust wal.let.

2. EXCHANGE - This is an online platform where you can buy, trade and sell coins. Example is Bina.nce.

3. ADDRESS -Wallet Address are numbers and alphabet(alphanumeric) which you can use to receive or send tokens.( It works like your account number).

4. ALTCOIN - This is any coin that is not a major coin. Example are XRP, FRG etc.

5. TOKEN - it is a Cry.pto-currency that is functioning under the supervision of a coin's blockchain. An asset that runs on a coins blockchain. Eg FRG is a token cause it runs on BEP20(bina.nce coin blockchain)

6. GAS - a fee you pay for transaction or execution of smart contracts.

7. REKT - simply means wrecked. When you lose all your money or most of your money while trading.

8. MOON - when the price of a coin has a positive movement.

9. HODL - drunken spelling of HOLD meaning to buy a coin and hold it to make profit.

10. P2P - Peer to Peer enables transaction between two entities without a middleman

11. FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out is when you are worried if you don't buy a coin when others are, you may regret later.

12. BULLISH - when a coin is moving in a positive direction. Just like moon.

13. BEARISH - movement in a negative direction. Downward.

14. TAKE PROFIT - selling or swapping, or converting or withdrawing part of or all of your money on a particular coin after making profit.

15. STOP LOSS - applying a point where you want to take out your money to a stable coin after losing part of money.

16. TARGET - deciding how much profit you want to make on a particular trade.

17. FARMING - staking your coins for a particular period of time while you receive rewards for doing so.

18. AIRDROP - a campaign strategy on a new coin to gain popularity.

19. ALL TIME HIGH - when a coin gets to a new price for the first time.

20. ALL TIME LOW - New low price for the first time.

21. BAG - if you hold a huge amount or numbers of a coin, you have a bag of it.

22. DIP - when a coin price is moving downward. Good time to buy.

23. DApp - A computer program that utilizes a blockchain for data storage, runs autonomously, is not controlled or operated from a single entity, is open source and has its use incentivized by the reward of fees or tokens.(This is the tool we use to buy coins on trust wallet)

24. DUMP - selling all you have of a particular coin.

25. ESCROW - a middleman in a transaction.

26. FIAT - government owned currencies that are in cry.pto-currency. Example USD, Euro, NGN.

27. FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS - This simply means to do a research/Analysis on a coin using news or findings from your research.

28.TECHNICAL Analysis- This simply means to do an analysis on a coin using charts.

29. LIQUIDITY - The liquidity of a cry.pto-currency is defined by how easily it can be bought and sold without impacting the overall market price.

30. WHALE - A term used to describe extremely wealthy investors or traders who have enough funds to manipulate the market.

31-COIN A coin is an assets that runs her own blockchain. Eg Ether(ERC20 Is the blockchain) binance coin(BEP20,BEP2 is the blockchain)

32- MARKET CAP this is the total worth of a coin,it’s measured by the present amount of a coin multiplied by its total supply

33- TOTAL supply this is a coins total amount,it’s a record that shows how many pieces of a coin was created,example...btc has 21million pieces in total supply , FRG has just 100million pieces.

34- CIRCULATING/AVAILABLE SUPPLY- this is the amount of the coin that’s accessible at the time,example...Nigeria could mint 1m pieces of 100 naira notes,and circulate 500 thousand pieces and leave 500 thousand,this means that’s the total supply of the naira note is 1m Buh 500thousand is in circulation
NB: FRG has 60m in circulation, 40m locked

17 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Response01:
Some people here are just shouting say dem sabi trade crypto, using future trading and spot at the same time thereby making money in any direction the market goes.

Oga u dey lie, u no sabi trade anything, u just wan draw all this newbie into wetin go rekt them or u be scammer wey wan make people message you. undecided

The best strategy is still to buy low, sell high, be patience and repeat cycle again.

Wow! You took the words right out of my mouth. When they start boasting of their trading skills and all, my brother, they're looking for newbies and guillble people to scam. Guys beware! All that glitters are not gold. No dash your hard earned money to one meathead scammer, who's too lazy to work.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Instant withdrawal. No referrals needed. Jump on it

https:///BULL100X_AirdropBot?start=zCtDxjAyH

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamSassy(f): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Hello ladies,

If you would like to start earning in dollars but are not sure of how to go about it, give me a chance to show you one way to do it.

It's by getting yourself involved in blockchain.

And if you don't know how you can get yourself involved, there's a new crypto community for women to learn and earn from crypto. In this community, you will learn about cryptocurrency, NFTs and other crypto-related technologies.

And mind you, you won't be learning only trading. There are many more ways to earn from crypto that doesn't involve trading, referral schemes or Ponzi schemes.

These are some of the secrets people know and have been using to cash out for the past 5 years.

Remember, information is power. The right information can change your life for good.

So, if you know any woman that wants to improve their financial status, invite them to join this community. And I promise they will never regret it.

NOTE: It's FREE. You are not paying a dime to join and all the info you will be getting there are free.

To join, click the link below:

https:///+7yCQwNqeVL9hY2Zk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amarachi2018: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Bitcoin correction ends at 28k.

Meanwhile learn how to easily build a Bitcoin investment website/broker website easily. You don't need any coding skills to this.

Everything can change to your test from admin panel.

Watch and educate yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9ZAJbJJOg&t=13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzPAcsHVZtc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoRckRFz8x0&t=344s

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Outta curiosity, how many people sold into this rally on the way up and what levels are you looking at averaging back in

For me, shaved half of my traded matic at 2. Partially got back in at 1.8 and 1.7. Waiting for the weekly close to decide what next

Also shaved some Avax, betece. Lastly Keep... it pumped from no where. Already had sells placed at 0.7 which hit nicely

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Singapore1:

Crypt0 is annoying, why would the market crash on inflation being worse than expected, people should be running to crypt0.

Hehe... pay less attention to shorterm movements of the coin. If one was to invest in Bitc0in as an inflation hedge, then the least timescale in view should be 2-4 years not what it's doing in an hour or the next.
Crypt0 in general is not an inflation hedge as most coyns will die off in the longterm

All said, Bitc0in was at 33k 3 weeks ago. At 43k today, that's about 30% in 3 weeks. It will not keep pumping like that.. there'd be ups and downs.... Take your mind off the coyn and let it do it's thing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Response01:

what is love?

Love is when you open Nairaland.com and see someone write exactly what you're too tired to hammer.
Nna thank you so much... Blessings! blessings! blessings!

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogawisdom(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
DCA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kpartners: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Response01:

My dear leave wayo people wey full Nairaland looking for who to scam.
I have said it that crypto is a game of luck, and those scammers started attacking me saying I bought shitcoins, and them that didn't buy shitcoins I am yet to see their refinery in Ibeju Lekki

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
R2bees2:
Keep telling that to yourself... If I hold and buy up every -20% dips you won't even see my back on the long run. All Crypto traders claim to know what they are doing meanwhile in reality only about 3% make it through trading. other 97% lose their money and they won't stop because they are already addicted to lower time frame charts. "Patience" is where all the money is... i.e if you hold the right projects.

TIME IN THE MARKET WILL ALWAYS OUTPERFORM TIMING THE MARKET. Not that people don't make it by trading but then what are the odds?

Even if I trade on one second time frame, am still
more secured than you tongue .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

You should be making a lot of money if you truly have the skills you claim to have

You must be a dumpster, have you ever caught me begging for money on this platform ? .
And who told you am not rich undecided .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Response01:

Since you didn't quote me let me leave you alone tongue .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
I just said let me blur my balance
Before someone here will die of heart attack cheesy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temitayomie: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kpartners:

My dear leave wayo people wey full Nairaland looking for who to scam.
I have said it that crypto is a game of luck, and those scammers started attacking me saying I bought shitcoins, and them that didn't buy shitcoins I am yet to see their refinery in Ibeju Lekki

You said there is no difference between crypto and gambling, comparing it to sport betting... and they were trying to correct you. They were right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
cherryCola:

You must be a dumpster, have you ever caught me begging for money on this platform ? .
And who told you am not rich undecided .

Stop using reverse psychology to scout for victims customers here.

I know your type...empty vessels that make the most noise!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
HIGH SCAM ALERT!!!
SMALL SIZEd D*CK DICTATED!!!

Okay, careful guys, there is no and will never be a good reason of showing your wallet to anyone.

Stay safe and happy trading.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FrankArc2022(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please I want to know more about bitcoins oo.. please can I learn please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Chikacha:
HIGH SCAM ALERT!!!
SMALL SIZEd D*CK DICTATED!!!

Okay, careful guys, there is no and will never be a good reason of showing your wallet to anyone.

Stay safe and happy trading.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Anytime you see folks fighting on this page, know that bitc0in has started flogging some people's portfolio. Funny enough, it mostly coincides with a low...

24 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
cherryCola:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
jedisco:
Anytime you see folks fighting on this page, know that bitc0in has started flogging some people's portfolio. Funny enough, it mostly coincides with a low...

Funny enough no be fight they go on here

Some people won help people trade here

Like those binary scams, if you’re good in trading na for ya pocket baba just keep making noise up and down.

Screenshot balance make greedy folks contact them and bam that’s how it starts

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
cherryCola:

This one nah baby scammer o.

Someone that said he is a trader, both future and spot and now you dey screenshot hot wallet account give us. undecided

Why can't you screenshot your exchange account? Or u always move your funds every minute u want to trade? undecided

I sure say no be get this one self, it's most likely a photo shop or someone else's account.

No send exchange account again cus u fit go edit one gv us abeg.

Guys please don't let anyone pressure u, there are many scammers on this platform, we all need to be careful.

Many people are always claiming wat they are not.

Always do your thing, follow the gurus here and pray for grace.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
R2bees2:
Keep telling that to yourself... If I hold and buy up every -20% dips you won't even see my back on the long run. All Crypto traders claim to know what they are doing meanwhile in reality only about 3% make it through trading. other 97% lose their money and they won't stop because they are already addicted to lower time frame charts. "Patience" is where all the money is... i.e if you hold the right projects.

TIME IN THE MARKET WILL ALWAYS OUTPERFORM TIMING THE MARKET. Not that people don't make it by trading but then what are the odds?
Mistake people make is that they haven't quite figured out what they want to do with the money they have in their wallets. That's when you see them jumping from once trade to other losing crazy money. Do you want to hold? do you want to trade spots? do you want to trade futures? There are right coins/projects for each of the three forms of trades. for instance someone would ask for a recommendation on which coin to hold for 6months, when you tell them the one to buy, they will look at chart and say "but this project is -13% down while the rest are pumping, probably not a good coin" lol next thing they panic and sell only for the coin to recover and do +40% gains in the coming days, this same person FOMO back to the project not knowing that retrace follows a pump, yet again he will be dumped on. If you are this person you are NGMI.. You need to educate yourself and understand how this space works.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
cherryCola:
Come on man, we all use TW, we all know that the value of any token in your wallet can be edited
Stop this.

How old are you?? 12??

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
We suppose dey check people wey dey join this thread cos what's all these??

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
2022 and you still show wallet just to win an argument.. You think say na children dey here??

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
cherryCola:

Since you didn't quote me let me leave you alone tongue .

Oga u be scammer, 419, Ole.

Everyone including you knows I was referring to you.

We don't need people like you on this group.

Money is hard to get in this part of the world so don't rip newbies of their hard earned money.

You can also make it from crypto, just stop all this your fake tactics wey don cast.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: frankcoboy(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.