Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286320 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
MetaCity
Metacity is the name of our project, a virtual fantasy land that gathers all the exciting emerging projects in the blockchain industry. The MetaCity ecosystem is compatible with the existence of a variety of projects. Users can expand ContentFi, GameFi, and SocialFi here, share their dreams in the metaverse, realize their dreams, and gain profits.

Discord: https://discord./6VzJHWbcR6
Site: https://mirror.xyz/0xFC1653398055f6B9eAD25274647680e1f2b10E4B/iblQ-LO0HK3Pr8thiuKlx2_byPRtUh6HPOJbZq7Bc98
Token sale : https://app.tokau.io/#/home/index
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Agentsalt:
please i want to buy MATIC and hold,is it a good buy?

Wait for today's daily and weekly candles to close first.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Agentsalt: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

Wait for today's daily and weekly candles to close first.
ok boss thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotspotbro(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
What coin can a beginner like me buy with 5k?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jagaban50: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Yeah, the last token I bought was wakanda inu wey no even reach 99% of what I bought now, if u be newbie and any Ogas, as for now I don stop to dey buy token, nah only airdrop I dey do now. Join this telegram group to earn free 10,000AIR and join AMA session where u can ask any crypto related questions and earn 100,000AIR and u can do as possible as u can which u can also swap instantly and the coin has some potential
# (h ttps:///+aFwchB2PPZM1ODc1) remove the space between h and t
# add the two numbers sent on the group and send to the group within 1 minute to join
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jagaban50: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hotspotbro:

Join this telegram group and learn how to buy AIRCOIN and ask the admins for more info
# h ttps:///+aFwchB2PPZM1ODc1 remove the space between h and t
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
cherryCola:

Is too late to start scamming bro shocked, the opportunity in crypto is abundance.
Stop being jealous humble yourself and I will teach you for free cus my past is better than your
future tongue

Teach me undecided , you must be a comedian.
Will rather start reading from page 1 of this forum than learn from a scammer that will scam me.

The past of someone that claims he trades with $10 is better. Bro, u need to be checked.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED SO GET A LIFE AND STOP SCAMMING INNOCENT SOULS

This will be the last reply I will gv u, the main people impacting us with good stuffs here are complaining of you constituting nuisance on this forum and won't be part of ur trash talks again so stay off my mention.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
TRADE MANAGEMENT 101.

Often enough we hear a plethora of people asking the very old "When do I buy"? and "When Do I Sell"? questions and today I have decided to give a general answer to these questions, this will particularly be useful for those that are not interested in Technical Analysis.

**Markets Have Inertia.**
For those of us that are unfamiliar with Physics, Inertia is the tendency of a body to continue doing whatever it is doing. If a body is in motion then it will continue to be in a state of motion unless a greater forces acts on it and forces it to either be at rest or reverse direction.

This principle is prevalent in Market movements as well. If a stock or commodity is in an uptrend, It will continue to move upwards and 80% of all attempts to reverse that uptrend will fail. Similar reasoning holds for a stock or commodity in a downtrend.

Hence, If you notice that on Friday BTC was in an uptrend, and it was also in an uptrend on Saturday as well, then chances are high that it would also continue the upward journey on Sunday and even on Monday.
If there is a massive sell off on Friday and it even continued till on Sunday, then chances are high that the sell off would continue the for the next 3 days.

Use the 80% rule to manage your trades:

You bought BTC and you already made 20% profit and you want to sell, then I suggest you don't sell, since the commodity has been up for 3 days now, just continue riding and do not chicken out, chances are high that it would continue moving upwards and 80% of all attempts to reverse the upward trend will fail.

Here's a Good example, BTC has been in a downtrend for several months and so far, all attempts to reverse the downtrend failed. This is because Markets have Inertia and they tend to continue doing whatever it is they are doing.

Although I must admit I never use this 80% rule to buy or sell, I use it to manage my trades, If bought and also made $100 in profits and then I start seeing red candles and now my profits is $90. I do not sell because I trust the trend, the only time I consider selling is when a Double Top has formed and breakout point has been tested again, that is why I accept that the upward trend is over.
You don't have to exit your trades because of some red candles because you may be trapping yourself out of potential profits.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suicide666(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Una still never end dis shit mata and also wat the fvck is all this airdrop, Sha another thread Dy for it undecided

This thread is getting boring daily cry no info

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I don’t do airdrop but this appear legitimate. Check it out and DYOR.

Bro it's a scam.

@LegionNetwork__ That's Legion's Twitter account. Check the spellings.

Be wary of all these buy this and get double in return. All na scam. If it's too good to be true then it's probably not true.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
What do you guys think about Lunarcrush coin (LUNR). From ATH of $70 to $0.6.

Feel like bagging some. Any advice?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
A bullish explosion is imminent on ADA and many other assets. Be ready.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Achievers0611: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ZELLE FUNDS *
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Someone was talking about a btc “rug” earlier.

Be extra careful today, tomorrow… even Tuesday.
Protect your capital.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Saucewalka:

Protect your capital.
stop this foolishness and stop causing fud you dinwit angry

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Saucewalka:

Protect your capital.
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
DieRich5:
undecided

Lol grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
I comot hand for anything NFT tongue the stress is too much jor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
The kind of emotions that make us lose as traders.

If someone thinks btc will go to 28k,,, you shouldn’t even get angry. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
osic:

Bought FTM @ 2.6 and 3$
Still holding
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chikacha:
What kind of issue?

Did you complete the facial recognition and capture?
once I upload my NIN and do the facial, I will still get failure notification. At times, once I upload and click the tick ✅, it will take me to the home page of the app.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Popson92:
Please, what Is this @2.6, @1.5 I have been reading?
The price of the coin (in $) when they bought it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agentsalt:
Please bosses in the house.
Is MATIC a good coin to buy,idid a little research iwnt to buy and hold.
Or is there any coin you can recommend for a newbie.ineed opinion on any coins to buy right now please.
If you want to buy and hodl any koin, eithy should be your best bet as a newbie. Altys are very unlikely to do you any good at this stage

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hotspotbro:
I would suggest eithy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kelvinprinzyy:
once I upload my NIN and do the facial, I will still get failure notification. At times, once I upload and click the tick ✅, it will take me to the home page of the app.
NIMC portal has been down for some time now. Hence you can't use your national ID or enrollment slip on any platform rn. This is because your ID can't be validated with the portal still down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
QuitNotice:
NIMC portal has been down for some time now. Hence you can't use your national ID or enrollment slip on any platform rn. This is because your ID can't be validated with the portal still down.
It’s has been restored

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kelvinprinzyy:
Okay, so you complete the facial but it cannot validate. The Next thing to do would be to contact their support by writing them through your Bynance page if it will let you. Sometimes they will tell you to do it all over while you are online with them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hotspotbro:

# or $
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Agentsalt:
please i want to buy MATIC and hold,is it a good buy?

Just wait for daily close.it currently under resistance on weekly, daily and 4hr.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Buxton12: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
randy01:

Just wait for daily close.it currently under resistance on weekly, daily and 4hr.
what should we be looking out for on the daily close?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Buxton12 post=110198883] what should we be looking out for on the daily close?[/quotes
Participation of buyers to take it out of that resistance else seller will take over once it break trend line coz no volume presently.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Make one good news come now make the whales manipulate btc make e pump and break 43k resistance cos it's like whales don't want to go down for now...41k has been tested more than 3 times now since yesterday...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m), jayce232 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.