Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317526 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
For those of you advising people to DCA

Please it's not every coin that you DCA , some coins no get bottom, u go just dey enter till the thing swallow u from head to toe including ur cap

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AbdLatif: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Invest here using Tron and get 3% of your capital daily forever.
WhatsApp 08165986309 for details

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes that's good idea
DenreleDave:
i no dey sell but i want to sell and wait for a dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Are you a freelancer and you are looking for where to sell Skrill funds in Nigeria.

Look no further, trade your Skrill with a trusted and reliable merchant like goldcoin.

We buy for N450-N490/$

Call or WhatsApp 08038606260 or click https://vars.us/3wOag

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please who uses hotbit here?
How do transfer bitcoin to it
Is it safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alfredex(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Catcoin baby cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Abeg, who knows anything about altcoin tokenomics
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
sheanzy:
For those of you advising people to DCA

Please it's not every coin that you DCA , some coins no get bottom, u go just dey enter till the thing swallow u from head to toe including ur cap
coins Like??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
happy bear

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OracleOfTheMost(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Singapore1:
happy bear

I wish you the best cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Some coins no get bottom seriously. Btc falls by 1,they fall by 5. cry

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noble71(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Is it safe?
Abort mission very useless exchange. Best in pump and dump.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trainee223:

Make the world make person rest jare, coin wan give person depression undecided undecided undecided

Area no funny again oooooo. Any motivational speaker here to lift someone spirit cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Is it safe?
why are you transferring bt.c exactly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GirlAchiever: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
SirAce:

I got white listed, what does it mean? I’m confused about the whole thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toyinakin(f): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=OpenHeaven2019 post=110369739]https://discord./bQxFxHUW

I joined but don't understand a thing about the app and how to navigate thru it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Page 2202

On 22.2.22 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
Page 2202

On 22.2.22 cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy very funny

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
I found this bin an ce chatting platform that actually discuss about co ins.. like wow..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
Got two questions to ask.

1)Why is the price of Gold down and Crude up
2)Any idea of any coin that is linked/Pegged with the price of crude.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Spider20:
Got two questions to ask.

1)Why is the price of Gold down and Crude up
2)Any idea of any coin that is linked/Pegged with the price of crude.
eNaira coin!
sai Baba launched it dat day nawuu!
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enyinne:
Until u will wake up one day and the website will shut down and ur money gone. Dont come and tell us as we wont be available to listen to the story . Na so MBA forex take disappear with people's money. grin
Is it your money?
Have I ever come meet you make u give me money?
I know what I am into, so don't tell me what is wrong or right. I am not a child.
If you don't take risk in this life u can never make it, if the risk work for you it is fine and if it doesn't u move on with your Life.
The rich is getting richer because they believe every opportunity is a risk while the poor getting poorer because they believe every opportunity is a scam.
So stay ur lane abeg.
I know IPC can never stay for life, let me chop my little money and move. I am not a greedy person I know when to opt out. You want to tell me some people didnt make it in MBA.
The little money you are making in crypto no be person money? in this life some people will loss for some people to gain. It is now left for you to use ur sense

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Am buying a landed property this year, & start developing it right away.
Binance futures will foot the bills.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
The level of which u defend this scamming site eh , its obvious ur desperate. Anyway let the blind people enter ur train . Una don hear wetin he talk ooo. Fast and furious gang grin
deewhydoski:

Is it your money?
Have I ever come meet you make u give me money?
I know what I am into, so don't tell me what is wrong or right. I am not a child.
If you don't take risk in this life u can never make it, if the risk work for you it is fine and if it doesn't u move on with your Life.
The rich is getting richer because they believe every opportunity is a risk while the poor getting poorer because they believe every opportunity is a scam.
So stay ur lane abeg.
I know IPC can never stay for life, let me chop my little money and move. I am not a greedy person I know when to opt out. You want to tell me some people didnt make it in MBA.
The little money you are making in crypto no be person money? in this life some people will lose for some people to gain. It is now left for you to use ur sense

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
renminbiyuan:
Am buying a landed property this year, & start developing it right away.
Binance futures will foot the bills.
what's or where is the pnl?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
I was here on the 22/02/2022 on page 2202

Btceee small small... It's my first time of investing cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noble71(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
2021 doge really give Elon musk power sha grin

This guy say Tau> pi and people dey try decode the post grin

His time is over Elon doesn't move market anymore.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femcy4real(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
*IPCapital Bot Trading report from December 1st to 31st 2021 . An estimated 69 trades taken with all wins with no loss.* For those who haven't heard about it or didn’t understand this company IPCAPITAL, do yourself a great favour by watching this review. If you are yet to register, do so now and get your bot activated, time wait for no man. A lot of people claim they are doing research, yet they are not understanding anything, you can leverage on your leader's knowledge and jump into the opportunity. Someone said to me, sir, I know nothing about this Cryptocurrencies or forex trading but as long as you are in there I'm in. I beseech you like bible terms, don't waste time doing what we've done with our depth of knowledge in this space. *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfwKruK3rj4* *GET STARTED NOW!* Call/WhatsApp nos : *2347038597982*
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
I found this bin an ce chatting platform that actually discuss about co ins.. like wow..
in binance app? Location?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
DieRich5:
in binance app? Location?
Open your bin na ce app, click for more you will see Chat, click it and you will see future click and you will see as lot of discussion going on... Very informative..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enyinne:
The level of which u defend this scamming site eh , its obvious ur desperate. Anyway let the blind people enter ur train . Una don hear wetin he talk ooo. Fast and furious gang grin
I am not defending any site no be me create the site, I will tell u the risk involved. I know what I am into so don't tell me what I know already. No be today I dey take risk some dey work and some no dey work. So stay ur lane.
Even your crypto that is in binance u are taking risk ni, once it is not your key it is not ur crypto. God bless you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hey everyone come join me on CG trading platform where u make 5% profit of Ur investment daily. Check signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m), Halastershang(m), Taidi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.