Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298750 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Leave him , he needs attention of which he is lacking it
Banchotmods:

Ya noise maker, copy and paste legend. Makes noise and nothing was said. Pls keep your broke ass in the gutter.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
clems88:
chat them up first. They will tell you what to do
How will i chat them up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:
This is the time you should buy the coin you have in mind with 50% of your portfolio — those USDT you've been saving for so long.

Don't worry if the market goes lower — it will likely do. Keep the other 50% for 2 or 3 days before you decided if you should buy more or wait.

This, my dear, the the layman's way of buying at the right time. It takes patience to wait, but it takes the right amount of greed to jump in at the right time with 50%.

This method has become my new best approach and I have never regretted it.

Some of the screenshots above were taken last year when the market was down. I took them because I knew I will use them to explain something in the future. Yesterday, being the 22nd of February, an opportunity like that almost presented itself.

See below.

Note: This year, I think in January, we got there. BTC was 33k or thereabout.

There is more to say, but let's end it here for today.

iLegendd:
Let me speak in parable today.

Paybis is not dead, CBN is what is almost dead. When one door closes, BIGGER ones open to those who do research.

I'm interested in this one, boss drop the bigger ones cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
$35 bnb bsc for sale @ 575/$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
. People no get joy these days wey account Dey bleed.. dem go put am for your body wotowoto grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jamace(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Don't Miss This:

Chains is building the next-generation cryptocurrency platform - aimed to simplify the way users interact with the different blockchains, wallets, exchanges, and marketplaces. Register early, for free, using the link below, and get an allocation of 200,000 vCHA. You can get up to 1,000,000 vCHA in total by successfully setting up your Chains profile and inviting others.

Register here: https://chains.com/register/?ref=kHQa8
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
A person is free to share an idea he/she dims fit

Irrespective of the method He/She uses

As long as it contributes to the thread and its growth

Freedom of speech is allowed

These thread no be PRISON

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GirlAchiever: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:

grin Oya, e don do. The purpose of the post has been achieved. Let's move on and buy the dip at the right time. On the 4th of May, it will be bloody.

I know humans hate half information and it gets them infuriated. Everybody should wipe their tears let's move on together. Greater things ahead, but May will be bloody. Just my opinion.

moshuur:

Do u mean their will be more dip on 4th may....
or bull would av taken over??

3Day death cross is expected on May 4.

Jan and Feb have shown their hands and we expect markets to react to the rate hike in March so unless new factors come in (eg China Vs Taiwan), April should be green leading up to the 50k region before the May 4 dump.

March dip will be another opportunity to load up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
https://discord./bQxFxHUW

Join the above Discord, it a free NFT mint launching soon.

I’m dropping that link because I need 10 invites and because it’s a free mint so those with little liquidity can join.

Since I need y’all, I would also explain my silence for the past weeks.

I bring a lot of value to this thread but to do that i have to research my ass off. I’m a very responsible person so I don’t want any one losing money so I research and research before I drop any project here but now I have to focus on my Life outside crypto and grow it - the insults made the decision a very easy one tho.

Trading wise i have not been trading any tokens, as a matter of fact I only hold Dope War Paper.

But I have been making mad money flipping NFTs, from Pixelpets to Quirkes, etc. I even got another mint on Monday - tubby cat NFT. These mint are expensive tho costing upwards of $300. There are free mints too, the link I dropped above is one and as matter of fact free mint usually do better than paid mint and there zero risk for you. I nor wan make person mint and it doesn’t go well and I get insulted here.

So if you wanna start your NFT journey with $0, use that link and join the discord!

Thanks for this. I got WL and await the minting but I have a concern, the free minting does it mean no gas fee?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
https://discord./bQxFxHUW

Join the above Discord, it a free NFT mint launching soon.

I’m dropping that link because I need 10 invites and because it’s a free mint so those with little liquidity can join.

Since I need y’all, I would also explain my silence for the past weeks.

I bring a lot of value to this thread but to do that i have to research my ass off. I’m a very responsible person so I don’t want any one losing money so I research and research before I drop any project here but now I have to focus on my Life outside crypto and grow it - the insults made the decision a very easy one tho.

Trading wise i have not been trading any tokens, as a matter of fact I only hold Dope War Paper.

But I have been making mad money flipping NFTs, from Pixelpets to Quirkes, etc. I even got another mint on Monday - tubby cat NFT. These mint are expensive tho costing upwards of $300. There are free mints too, the link I dropped above is one and as matter of fact free mint usually do better than paid mint and there zero risk for you. I nor wan make person mint and it doesn’t go well and I get insulted here.

So if you wanna start your NFT journey with $0, use that link and join the discord!

Since I dropped this here, I should as well drop an update

I minted Tubby cat for 0.1eth. Floor few hours after mint was 1eth.

Made over $3k from it - life’s good.

For OxFrens (the one whose discord link I shared) minting is in 20mins, please use a degen wallet to mint!

Peace out.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shukusheka(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Since I dropped this here

Made over $3k from it.

For OxFrens (the one whose discord link I shared) minting is in 20mins, please use a degen wallet to mint!

Peace out.
How do I learn how to mint NFT? I joined the discord page when you posted the link then, however all of this is very new to me so I couldn't make sense of it. Please recommend best place to learn, I am still new to cryptocurrency.. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=110470637]

There is someone I know (an Hausa guy) selling it for 10k, but even with 100k, I doubt I will. Why? It's just too good be be casted by me. Even if it will cast in the future, which I know it will, let it not be from me.

This is the main reason I spoke in parable.

As you said, we move. All the best, dear.

Pls master ilegend,can you give me the contact of the Hausa guy...am willing to pay like this cuz I need money to save my family embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tyche:

Where are we now?

I don't think we’ve made progress. With every “pump” there’s been an equal or even greater dump. Zoom out and see.
Suck retail money in, chew them rough and spit them out with the help of moon boys on YouTube.

I’d like btc to be above 46k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonGenovese: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Peace out.
Thank you so much Openheavens for all you do. Unfortunately, I just can't understand this Discord app, to login is a major challenge.I checked the comments on Playstore and for most people the reviews are horrible. Out of anger, I deleted the app, I only reinstalled it now on seeing your update.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Peace out.

I registered via your link just now,is it late for me to mint ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=OpenHeaven2019 post=110479356]

Peace out. [/q

It stops when you click accept. Kindly advise if that is where it end
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OzymandiasKing: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Belonging to a community is one of the greatest hack in getting speed in your career and Triangle Academy has one just for you!

Join our growing community of traders. A lot is going on with us and it’s sad that you are not yet involved

Join us..

https://www.triangleacademy.com.ng/landing-page/

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mubbyone(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
@ open heaven I join the discord through the link. You pasted but baba I no understand anything for that discord app, pls through more light only God can reward you for teaching us here.
OpenHeaven2019:

Peace out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sammyklever(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
https://discord./7btbJEy4

This is a great project..Just the discord group
Stay active and get a Wl

I got a wishlist in azuki for free just by being active on the group , sold it for 150k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
you could either sell, buy or hold, it's your choice. but always remember to buy low, sell high. not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sammyklever:

Stay active and get a Wl

I got a wishlist in azuki for free just by being active on the group , sold it for 150k
Which the groups
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyboy12(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sammyklever:

Stay active and get a Wl

Which wallet is best used
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Blabbermouth:

Let me ask a question in parable.
This approach you speak of, is it unlimited? Give us just one more hint on what the the approach B********F is. An exchange? A sister to Paybis?

Yes it is unlimited, and extremely few people know
it tongue .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

How will i chat them up
their is a chat icon in your binance app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jp130(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Todays profit taken, check my signature and whatsapp me ASAP

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
clems88:
their is a chat icon in your binance app
Did you change your national ID card to plastic?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:

grin Oya, e don do. The purpose of the post has been achieved. Let's move on and buy the dip at the right time. On the 4th of May, it will be bloody.

I know humans hate half information and it gets them infuriated. Everybody should wipe their tears let's move on together. Greater things ahead, but May will be bloody. Just my opinion.

I love your confidence cool cool
We move

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
iLegendd:
I WANT TO REVEAL A SECRET.

I used to focus so much on technical analysis, but a time came when I stopped, not 100% though.

Technical analysis is extremely important, but it makes you overthink or overanalyze.

Anyone who knows technical analysis should be respected — they are trying.

The good news is, with this method I'm about to tell you, you don't need more than 5% TA. In fact, you may not even need it. What you need is a Binance app and a crash in the market, especially during a bullrun.

Save your money in USDT — DON'T buy any coin even though everywhere is mooning and everyone is making profit. Most of them will lose it at the end, so don't get jealous. Just keep saving even if it takes you 5 months.

WHEN TO BUY

Now, when the crash happens, open your Binance app and check the Hot section. Let all the coins there be in red.

Click the Gainers section. Let only 5 coins be in green and the rest in red.

See below.

Typing...

Thanks shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sammyklever(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sammyklever:

Stay active and get a Wl

Guys take advantage

Na this night I join oh

I don enter level 4

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Boss thanks. What exchange do you use to trade shitcoins?
Spider20:

Firstly, based on my knowledge I don't define Shitcoins as coins that are worthless or coins that got no features or project.
I only see such as coins that has multiple Number of zeros in front of them example SHIBA INU, Floki Inu, FEG and Richquack and quite numerous of them.
I take them as Shit coins because if it's multiple of Zeros they exhibit.
Funny enough that's where the money in Crytocurrency is being gotten from.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Deeperlife!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.