Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346972 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Okay boss, thanks
Fastt:
With the sanctions on Russia, they are blocking and flagging accounts now. The bank are using the new sanctions as excuse to block/flag transfer to CEX now. They have already sent me message wink
If you have the means, DEX and p2p. Remove anything cr.yptô.

Ah ah, I'm not TA/FA.
Go to coin.gecko, check out their site. Read their white paper (promises) and check out if they are doing these promises. These tokens are like politicians, they promise, some deliver others don't. For those that deliver, check their product and see if you are happy.
Check also when last the coin pumped. Check the community. Cos more noise makers means more marketing (meme coins). Above all have the heart to buy when beeteecee dumps ...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fastt:
With the sanctions on Russia, they are blocking and flagging accounts now. The bank are using the new sanctions as excuse to block/flag transfer to CEX now. They have already sent me message wink
If you have the means, DEX and p2p. Remove anything cr.yptô.

Ah ah, I'm not TA/FA.
Go to coin.gecko, check out their site. Read their white paper (promises) and check out if they are doing these promises. These tokens are like politicians, they promise, some deliver others don't. For those that deliver, check their product and see if you are happy.
Check also when last the coin pumped. Check the community. Cos more noise makers means more marketing (meme coins). Above all have the heart to buy when beeteecee dumps ...

Who sent the message pls. Naija bank?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jp130(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Today's profit taken, get along to claim yours

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pascopele:
don't try it o! It's the fastest way to loose all you got. I am talking from experience. From 2m to 20k cry

The problem isn't futures. The issue is people that trade futures. What did you learn from loosing that amount? If you decide to make adjustments from the mistakes you made, you would recover you loss.

4 things rekt future traders

1. Greed (high leverage) : there's a time for high leverage and a time for low leverage. Due to the current volatile condition, low leverage is it.

2. If there is anytime to learn to take profit, it's in futures market (I learnt the hard way before I made changes). I have observed anytime I make profit above 120% except we are in a bull season and I refuse to take profit, I did regret later.

3. Entering trades at resistance instead of support. Always use Btc/usdt as your standard. Learn Btc/usdt supports n resistance. You will make profit 85% of the time.

4. Trading with emotions: Once you loose in futures, people become too emotional leading to more mistakes because you want to get back your cash. You have to learn how to control your emotions unless you will keep making losses back to back like a guy/lady who just broke up and is looking for a rebound. Most times they enter more toxic relationships than their previous.

Which of these 4 was your undoing.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bogdanoff:
Let me manipulate there emotions again, shorts got rekt. Lots of Wojaks in this place. I have fun doing this

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ibime:

Never go all in. But why?

Holders are increasing. This is making it hard for pumps like last year. This year will try holders patience. It's going to be a long wait but it would be worth it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
nna777:

Holders are increasing. This is making it hard for pumps like last year. This year will try holders patience. It's going to be a long wait but it would be worth it.

Increase in holders is usually a sign of pump to come as whales are bled out, especially for a community meme token. I have taken my 20% profit sha and reset bid at 0.0x21

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sammyklever:

You don't have to mint You can sell the whitelist Bro
please how can i sell it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
who's trying to get whitelisted on bluttles Nft,i hope it's not a rug coz i want to sell my whitelist. soon enough i will get whitelisted

join the server below

https://discord./2Ht3zgT27K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Too much money coming for us on airdrops this year because of metaverse, don't get tired, keep pushing na too much money las las�

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
0xe7ef88b0ce752e2c754c71D1BbB2Fa39A4B3D425
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Guys if you're interested in latest airdrops Holla me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
*In the book of Airdrops 40 vs 16*
*It says*�

*If Ye give up on Airdrops because one Airdrop didn't pay ye,na ye Bleep up����*
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
The decision to disconnect Russia from swift has been made. Now fully USD, observing with my 2k.
good night
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrNice04(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
��Roland Peter: Somethings huge is coming...
*Omoor METAWAR now has value on trust wallet if you did it and you got the Airdrop check your WALLETS ���*
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
charleybam:
who's trying to get whitelisted on bluttles Nft,i hope it's not a rug coz i want to sell my whitelist. soon enough i will get whitelisted

join the server below

https://discord./2Ht3zgT27K

I am also on Bluttles, i got white listed on 0xAlien, It was a rug after spending so much on gas fees, i was pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gr8tfulmind(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hello all,

I have update for the interested ones.

It is another platform like ANTUSDT, and they just started , giving out experience Gold just like when I knew ANTUSDT but the amount is higher ($120)

Giving out of 120$ starts on Tuesday , I need those interested to register today

You are not depositing anything unless you wish to

You will be earning $1+ daily with the $120 given

REGISTER WITH THE LINK BELOW. DONT WASTE TIME.����������������

https://tbestation.com/#pages/register?invite=14I7RL2K

After Registeration Use this link to login���
http://www.tbestation.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Singapore1:
The decision to disconnect Russia from swift has been made. Now fully USD, observing with my 2k.
good night

This should be good for crypto if it pushes more Russians into using it.

Part of the reason btc recovered from $34k was because banks were down in Ukraine and crypto was used to send donations there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2022
XaToXi:

This should be good for crypto if it pushes more Russians into using it.

Part of the reason btc recovered from $34k was because banks were down in Ukraine and crypto was used to send donations there.
Russia will not use crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Singapore1:

Russia will not use crypto.

Nice.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 12:22am On Feb 27, 2022
XaToXi:

Nice.
The Russian government is not stupid and will not put their money in something as volatile as the bitcoin which can also be seized by the US government. China, North korea and cuba, all these countries are sanctioned by the US and they are not using crypto. it will ruin them

yeah citizens might use it, they are already using it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Interesting times for zec and xmr.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Singapore1:

The Russian government is not stupid and will not put their money in something as volatile as the bitcoin which can also be seized by the US government. China, North korea and cuba, all these countries are sanctioned by the US and they are not using crypto. it will ruin them

yeah citizens might use it, they are already using it

Wasn't talking about the government.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2022
SirAce:

I am also on Bluttles, i got white listed on 0xAlien, It was a rug after spending so much on gas fees, i was pained

you should sell your whitelist next time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Singapore1:
good night
dem don cancel Russia cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2022
XaToXi:

Wasn't talking about the government.
only

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2022
DieRich5:
dem don cancel Russia cheesy
The statement says ''Some Russian banks'' not all. Their energy sales banks are not affected. Russia already have their settlement gateway just that it will take longer time to complete deals. China also have an alternative that trade patners can use which they can adopt too.

I am not ruling out more aggression from Russia because this measure could push Putin to believe that an all out war is better afterall the west have done their worse.

For now the invasion force are avoiding touching the Ukranian civilians, and focusing on the target which is the government agencies and military facilities.

The next one week will give insight to what lays ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2022
More than 30btc donated in less than 24 hours, Russia may fellow suit cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2022
charleybam:

you should sell your whitelist next time
How can i sell my whitelist? Plus it was Openheavens that posted 0xAlien here, I never expected it to rug

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Foladebe, iwillnevergiveup, 12spices(m), Emmizay12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.