Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284034 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by serenityaliyu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Someone pls link me with @finnish, it’s urgent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
serenityaliyu:
In case you’re on the lookout for a graphic designer for telegram crypto projects (logo, stickers, animated and static)
I’m available
Telegram @highbreed0
Below Is from my portfolio
I’m impressed sha. Keep up the husle bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
This crypto is just recycling money from one project to another . Last year , Uni , link ,dot (even though dot dey try ) icp, Aave,FiL,sushi dey move market and was talk of the town but today this coins are barely existing. New coins have taken over .it create fear in me that i cant think of being a long time holder of any coin.if a coins goes up well , cash out as that price might not come back again rather it can drop lower . I just dey pity those that bought and left their wallet, hoping that on their returns, money for done full inside the wallet grin

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enyinne:
This crypto is just recycling money from one project to another . Last year , Uni , link ,dot (even though dot dey try ) icp, Aave,FiL,sushi dey move market and was talk of the town but today this coins are barely existing. New coins have taken over .it create fear in me that i cant think of being a long time holder of any coin.if a coins goes up well , cash out as that price might not come back again rather it can drop lower . I just dey pity those that bought and left their wallet, hoping that on their returns, money for done full inside the wallet grin

Don't mention aave at all.... Aave is down here bcox of btceee.... All dos coins u mentioned didn't do anytin surprising last year pls.... Except for the bull run in May, all coins were involved
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Poimagoodluck(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hi friends I just found out this new site that pay by viewing ads and this pay in Cryptos

And I want to share with you all if any one is in need of viewing ads and get pay

This is the link https://faucetcrypto.com/ref/781390

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

How do u get rugged in a free mint. Anyways It was a degen play as I stated.

For me every NFT is a degen play. Keep your heads up and keep pushing knowing NFT can easily make u life changing money, I wish I can promise to drop more NFT plays here but no time for that. Follow the NFT space and take risk accordingly.

I have personally made over $10k just playing flipping NFT between Jan and February
most of us here who have studied you on this thread have taken you as a mentor and always looking forward to your post. Please can you kindly explain how we partake in this nft because I don't understand it at all. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
demmy66:
most of us here who have studied you on this thread have taken you as a mentor and always looking forward to your post. Please can you kindly explain how we partake in this nft because I don't understand it at all. Thanks in anticipation
Learn to study than follow people. Most people you follow would only ride you to their own benefit and would dump you at the point when you needed them most - They would always be more concerned about their bag than you. You don't pay them afterall.

Almost everything you need to know are on youtube. Read, watch videos and most importantly, practice with small fund first Untill you are confident of your knowledge/skill.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
Learn to study than follow people. Most people you follow would only ride you to their own benefit and would dump you at the point when you needed them most.

Almost everything you need to know are on youtube. Read, watch videos and most importantly, practice with small fund first Untill you are confident of your knowledge.

I swear u r right.. The only call I av benefited from OH is Solana..... Other calls like Shiden, Kyl, RMRK was more like a call to dump on us.... Openheaven2 no dey even talk abt those coins she dey always vouch for..

I can't take any body's call serious again..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
laidenews:
Hello
I changed my phone and logged in to my trust wallet account after downloading it on the new phone but I couldn’t see my old coins there. How can I retrieve it please. I’ve been watching YouTube videos to solve the problem but it’s not working.
What do you mean by logged into my trustwallet? Do you mean using a password, passphrase or keys? Trustwallet doesn't have password unless it is a new update.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Since that time who has mentioned them aside maybe the Aave u outlined now .Whats ur confidence level on them ? Are u invested on any cos I know last year it was talk of the town coins . Motor (ugbo noah)have left them , i guess this thing is a moving train , many protocols springing up daily to outperform each other and everyone is looking for most profit yielding coins and not the tech .The pretenders will say am in it for the tech. Abeg tech no dey buy Garri for market. Be wise grin
DenreleDave:

Don't mention aave at all.... Aave is down here bcox of btceee.... All dos coins u mentioned didn't do anytin surprising last year pls.... Except for the bull run in May, all coins were involved

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
embarassed

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
embarassed
Dem don kill the patient dog? embarassed undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
seankafor:
he Dey sleep .. y’all need for him to wake up . E go shock una grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by laidenews(f): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
What do you mean by logged into my trustwallet? Do you mean using a password, passphrase or keys? Trustwallet doesn't have password unless it is a new update.
the key phrase I mean
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Where person fit short Russian Ruble now? Any ideas
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bogdanoff: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
On the weekly charts. Let me put hope in there minds.

I am bogdanoff... If you dont know me, i will introduce myself by dumping your portfolio.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hahahaha. Exactly
Only to benefit themselves oo . Na mumu dey follow link so to enable her cash out . We are watching. People no too get sense walahi grin
Timekeeper:

I swear u r right.. The only call I av benefited from OH is Solana..... Other calls like Shiden, Kyl, RMRK was more like a call to dump on us.... Openheaven2 no dey even talk abt those coins she dey always vouch for..

I can't take any body's call serious again..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
grin E no patient well well .
seankafor:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
FOREX bro
Tyche:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jp130(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
We keep going

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2022
Enyinne:
Hahahaha. Exactly
Only to benefit themselves oo . Na mumu dey follow link so to enable her cash out . We are watching. People no too get sense walahi grin

You too like quarrel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
myonekobosay:
FOREX bro

Thanks for the information. I no get strength to add forex join on top crypto and stöcks grin grin grin, aside ones normal schedule
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
Tyche:

Binance

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
The narrative that bitcoin and Eth are gonna pump with the drums of war jarring are strong but yet it remains uncertain...I mean this thing can take volatility to either sides.

Well the risk takers would buy and position themselves for a pump...people protecting capital would do good to only observe.

Me I'm following news bumper to bumper to know whether na to hold naira go sure for me now.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
News of Russia troops encycling Kyiv might be the cause of this dip .

If Kyiv falls, expect a huge dump

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
stay away from that nonsense he/she is advertising it is a scam. If you want to stake and earn do so on binance or a reputable exchange.
You are right. I suspect it is a scam. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
XaToXi:

Binance

Checked the usdt pair on futures and it's not there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na we dey here dey look ,dey analyze the whole thing grin
Tyche:

You too like quarrel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
I expect another counter attack from btc as the war narrative intensifies.

Btc didn't do well during "hedge against inflation" brouhaha.

It seems like a 50/50 chance for the best alternative medium of exchange during war. Some nice pump is very possible.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Singapore1:

from my understanding, putin does not want to take over Ukraine , he only wants regime change as the current president is seen as american's puppet.

Putin winning is not essentially good for crypto .

Putin blocked totally from SWIFT
Putin can't use united state dollar
other countries see this as warning sign
they derisk from using usd ( already happening )
stable coins are pegged to usd
china India Saudi Arabia .. all are worried they would be met with the same fate as Russia
USD lose value
automatic world recession
most valuable asset class would be commodity

i am praying Putin doesn't win the negotiation

so you are right
Putin not winning is bad for crypto too
ur happy seeing people dying even children angry if Putin didn't win the negotiation, I swr Russia will finish Ukraine ND Maybe start WW3
since Russia is losing alot ND cutting dem off SWIFT, and now Putin order his boys to place the nuclear weapons in case......

Now, I don't really like wat the world is doing to Russian millionaire outside Russia, na dem order the attack angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2022
DieRich5:
Putin not winning is bad for crypto too
ur happy seeing people dying even children angry if Putin didn't win the negotiation, I swr Russia will finish Ukraine ND Maybe start WW3
since Russia is losing alot ND cutting dem off SWIFT, and now Putin order his boys to place the nuclear weapons in case......

Now, I don't really like wat the world is doing to Russian millionaire outside Russia, na dem order the attack angry
The bold is one of the ripple effect of war & it is normal in war, that is why no one pray for war. During the Nigeria Biafra war, a lot of Igbos outside Igbo land were killed by Nigerian soldiers. War doesn't affect leaders of a nation alone, everyone is affected. It is still at the early stage, it will get to a point, other nations against Russia will start killing Russians living in their countries, to show solidarity. It can get that bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m), sheanzy(m), LordAdam16, yourstruly5(m), Valwezzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.