Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354564 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Messi hand work

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2022
DieRich5:
Messi hand work

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Sold my LUNA and SOL bags, bid reset lower. I no dey waste time sell at $42k in this day and age

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Ibime:
Sold my LUNA and SOL bags, bid reset lower. I no dey waste time sell at $42k in this day and age
E go run leave you. Tried that with Luna before and it left me with the speed of light. SOL? Why buy SOL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:33am On Mar 10, 2022
nonut:
E go run leave you. Tried that with Luna before and it left me with the speed of light. SOL? Why buy SOL?
Is Solana not a good buy??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Jameselias:
wow just today congrats but be careful oo
Yeah I will be, thank you...
Which day I enter crypto for here , am still learning I just discovered something this morning yesterday night it was bullish, but today night it was bearish... Is like there is something going on in the night... Why is it moving so far in the night and not in the day... And I love my sleep..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Btc behaving like a shit coin undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MARYIAN(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Make I bookmark am. grin

I pray it's legit, don't forget to bookmark my own too o grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2022
DieRich5:
Messi hand work
When Manchester United lose a match, you guys will blame maguire and not ronaldo... However, if PSG lose you guys wont blame Donnarumma but messi... I wish messi fans can be as ruthless as ronaldo fans, by now I reckon Ronaldo would have attempted suicide because of the rubbish hes playing in manutd.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Taidi:

Why is there an unlocked wallet holding 87% of liquidity plus the liquidity is very low. Make us understand why you want us to jump in.

This ain't your long term holding,
I call it pump and dump.

As for the unlock liquidity, I don't know all I know is that the coin make me some nice profit and that is okay.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2022
FTM going down to 1.15$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2022
At least the little bearish didn't caught me unaware grin.

I made some nice profit tongue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Goldbw122:
The market is just going up and down why na

In the midst of all this there are people making serious money in the market grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Goldbw122:
The market is just going up and down why na

With the type of my strategy this is my best market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
cherryCola:
At least the little bearish didn't caught me unaware grin.

I made some nice profit tongue.

Some nice audio profit.

Newbies beware of this guy. He's been going about his strategy this, his strategy that. Naso scammers dey do o. Don't be surprised this guy no get shishi to trade and just looking for gullibles to pounce on.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

In the midst of all this there are people making serious money in the market grin
Am making money on the market yeah but not serious money cheesy just practicing for now..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Luckyss:
Btc behaving like a shit coin undecided
Yeah it does so unpredictable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sammyklever(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Babson4u:

I got a whitelist spot how do I contact you

On which project Bro??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
OlympiadTutor:

No. I don't mean percentage LONG or SHORT.
When the price of an asset increases by a significant percentage it means that more Institutions are buying it and similar arguments holds for Institutions selling as well.

Please stop Futures Trading as soon as possible if you are just learning.
You cannot learn by trading more, that is how real life works but that's not how trading works.
When you play Chess it is possible to learn from your mistakes by looking at your blunders and working to correct them.
But you cannot grow as trader simply by just trading. The reason is very simple.

It is possible that your Analysis on a trade may be logically sound and yet you would still lose that particular trade and on other hand, you may do something extremely foolish and still win that trade.
You may even be trading rubbish and still win 10 trades in a row. This success may fool you into believing you're now a guru until the one time your foolish trading does not work and you incur serious losses.
You cannot become a better trader by just repeatedly trading because you cannot get honest feedbacks from the market.

In fact, for the next 6 months you should have no business with trading anything. Go and study in depth, you need to properly educate yourself if you really care to take trading as your career.
Stop wasting hours on YouTube also.

Please can you recommend books to read and YouTube channels to watch to have in-depth knowledge of trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
dayo229:

Some nice audio profit.

Newbies beware of this guy. He's been going about his strategy this, his strategy that. Naso scammers dey do o. Don't be surprised this guy no get shishi to trade and just looking for gullibles to pounce on.

You said it all bro.

I just pray newbie don't fall for this tactics.

He makes more noise than trade.

It's actually expected that the market should go on a downward trend this week/nextweek as biden executive orders on digital assets and the FOMC meeting/inflation rate is making people to be careful with buying now.

The gurus here gives signals and u don't see them make noise when it falls through.

Don't let anyone tension, even if u are not making a dime now. Don't loose your capital. Just keep reading and researching till tide will be calm.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
dayo229:

Some nice audio profit.

Pls sir can you epp me with 10 dolls cry .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Response01:

You said it all bro.

It's actually expected that the market should go on a downward trend this week/nextweek as biden executive orders on digital assets and the FOMC meeting/inflation rate is making people to be careful with buying now.
The gurus here gives signals and u don't see them make noise when it falls through.

Don't let anyone tension, even if u are not making a dime now. Don't loose your capital. Just keep reading and researching till tide will be calm.
But people like you will still come behind to send me mail lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Goldbw122:

Yeah I will be, thank you...
Which day I enter crypto for here , am still learning I just discovered something this morning yesterday night it was bullish, but today night it was bearish... Is like there is something going on in the night... Why is it moving so far in the night and not in the day... And I love my sleep..

If you want to enter good trades, stay awake.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Response01:

You said it all bro.

Thank bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2022
What effect does this have on the market now ??

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Hodlers be like "pls sir my family" cry.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
What effect does this have on the market now ??
FA bosses

Ibime
Singapore1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
If you had bought $100 worth cardano on April last year, by now you would have $25 worth cardano.

Hodlers are the only ones truly happy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bosville(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Is paper being rugged

Omo!!��
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
cherryCola:

But people like you will still come behind to send me mail lipsrsealed

See this fool, you think everyone is a broke guy looking for who to scam like you.

Bro get a life and stop causing nuisance on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2022
seankafor:

FA bosses

Ibime
Singapore1

That was the cause of yesterday's pumo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2022
seankafor:

FA bosses

Ibime
Singapore1

Crypto and other digital assets willl be recognized, even US will create their own digital asset as the world is threading towards digitalization now just that full regulation is coming now which will see them control everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Creepy07(m), younglekky19, seanwilliam(m), harry2sexy(m), BeastOfNoTribe, bunbam and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.