Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354313 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
cherryCola:
Hodlers be like "pls sir my family" cry.
gush that's some shower right there

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
cherryCola:
Hodlers be like "pls sir my family" cry.
imagine holding short from the top

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
sheanzy:
If you had bought $100 worth cardano on April last year, by now you would have $25 worth cardano.

Hodlers are the only ones truly happy
now I love you because of this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
nonut:
Ah! I'm not God or Axie devs na. But if you bought low, you'll definitely get an easy double or triple, depending on when you bought.
haven't bought yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
while as a Messi fan, I can blame all of them for the mistakes, not gonna lie, they've been playing weak games, well except mbappe.

What psg needs now is structure, most of the players don't even know what they should do, but it's just the first, so I trust Messi, e go adapt

Lastly, for you to say Messi fan started this, be like you no know when trolling start

"Let him go and do it with his international team"
"Let him go to another club and do it"

Na there e start, Messi fans are just reciprocating it now

Any ways, I dey get my trolling fingers ready for Ronaldo grin

Two things, his carry over for world cup qualifiers
Secondly, if he no win the game next week
grin
Cr7 ain't going to World cup and next week na 50/50 cus ATM na shit club too

I don give up on both of dem jor... mbappe and Sancho is my favorite now tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
That's the breakout,. I'm waiting for
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
That's the breakout,. I'm waiting for

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
For over 5 months now, market has been very boring for holders

This journey no easy oo angry

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
seankafor:
For over 5 months now, market has been very boring for holders

This journey no easy oo angry
I'm telling you bro. I regret putting money in this shit called crypto undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Is anyone holding near protocol?? Is it a good project at-all?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hurry up and get whitelisted

https://discord./ygF594sg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
nonut:
Why buy SOL?

I no too reason am. Sol is tired for sure. I just set bids on multiple layer1s and SHIBA and see which one clicks, then I run after 5-10%. Another one just click at 80. This should be my 4th or 5th trip to SOL at this price in the last couple of months.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em

RIP to those who HODLed FTM after that Cronje news. $1 is still in play

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=EmmanuelScott1 post=110916761][/quote]

@Ibime, pls react to this. Does it mean dump or pump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ibime:
You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em

RIP to those who HODLed FTM after that Cronje news. $1 is still in play

I later offload at 1.42

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
The SHOPX Token is one of the low-cap projects with huge potentials, I will not advise you to miss this token. Bag it and smile, read more about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shopx-token-has-huge-fundamentals-consider-it/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpmOfficer: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Goldbw122:

Yeah I will be, thank you...
Which day I enter crypto for here , am still learning I just discovered something this morning yesterday night it was bullish, but today night it was bearish... Is like there is something going on in the night... Why is it moving so far in the night and not in the day... And I love my sleep..

It's relative, night for us is evening or afternoon time at the US and Asia is morning time, everyone is in crypto. While our time is the same with the whole of Europe. So I'm not sure staying awake is gonna help

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dabanta: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Luna is one of the coins I'm staking using to mint ust but with this rally, I tried burning to recover my Luna. Recovery takes 1 month(had shorter notice but didn't take it cos I thought the time will be negligible) . I never read the contract properly before staking. While waiting for the unbonding process, Luna might even crash who knows may even pump higher. But the way market be, I need to lock the profit. This will be the last coin I will stake. Better to move it to your wallet than staking.

Did staking for axs, it rallied, I stopped staking with the charges, I didn't care. Hopefully I sold at the top. Covers the charges.

For those that are still staking, the lord is your Shephard. I don commot hand for anything staking except my anchor ust which I can take back in seconds.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
@ the Bolded....Tell me what you discovered from our Ecosystem. I love my ICP
FuckHomophobes:

Mad..... You've got a list? I just got to discover the Arbitrum ecosystem.

I've been on ICP ecosystem since
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na when I enter something e Dey spoil grin

Crypto don Dey make me question my own sanity cheesy
Shey 4 months never reach for person to Dey smile ni ?
If by dec, I no see money for this crypto after long time of holding, if you see me for this thread pursue me grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

Awwwn, it's just the NFTs on that ecosystem. Also the media platform there. DSCVR. (I got some NFTs from that site and I sold some for cool profit)

Well, I'm looking forward to the launch of ICPhumans , Crypto90s as I've got like 3 and 1 WL spots respectively there.

Thing about NFt for me, I'm in it for the money and not the art. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

If by dec, I no see money for this crypto after long time of holding, if you see me for this thread pursue me grin

If we go by history after a bull run, BTC would b trading at 28k by December.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

Tell us what you know about icp grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
seanwilliam post=110921503:
Na when I enter something e Dey spoil

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jameselias:
imagine holding short from the top

You done blow be that shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TamyFire: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Join to get a shot at being white listed https://discord./BsNSxMR4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin I tell u . Exactly my thoughts is what u inscribed here .Let me face my front as this thing is make believe sha . The stress with it is indescribable . Let me look forward to when the ones i invested will rally ,cash out and its a done deal . Dem dey talk Dec Dec say e will reach$100 , no wahala i dey wait ooo . No hurry in life grin
seanwilliam:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
You get brain
FuckHomophobes:

Awwwn, it's just the NFTs on that ecosystem. Also the media platform there. DSCVR. (I got some NFTs from that site and I sold some for cool profit)

Well, I'm looking forward to the launch of ICPhumans , Crypto90s as I've got like 3 and 1 WL spots respectively there.

Thing about NFt for me, I'm in it for the money and not the art. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Free mint start on March 13
https://discord./f2zSNrKh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
cherryCola:

This ain't your long term holding,
I call it pump and dump.

As for the unlock liquidity, I don't know all I know is that the coin make me some nice profit and that is okay.
Lol u don’t know lmao no one should be following your calls if u don’t know or feel bothered about that.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Luckyss:
I'm telling you bro. I regret putting money in this shit called crypto undecided
U should be filling your bags with trusted coins if u have the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: StrafordSTONES(m), Veenbanks(m), Tflex01, ROSSYZ(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.