Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3350121 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
R2bees2:
Oh my world!! please ignore I mistakenly entered a wrong word.. Thank God oh!!. But wait o so someone can randomly predict seed phrases and gain access to another person's account? wahala dey o
imagine if funds was in that wallet.. na so God for butter your bread

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
R2bees2:
Oh my world!! please ignore I mistakenly entered a wrong word.. Thank God oh!!. But wait o so someone can randomly predict seed phrases and gain access to another person's account? wahala dey o
What are the chances that you'll guess a random 12 word phrase??

What are the chances?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
That's stealing not any god buttering bread.

Be guided

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

What are the chances?
Bro God knows I can't be making this up.. it was like a movie.. I didn't create new wallet, I only imported the one I had only to mix up words and I found myself in already existing wallet..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
I'm the type that would return the money but then to who??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

That's stealing not any god buttering bread.

Be guided
stealing in your own dictionary and not his..
Each man his own

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Could this mark the beginning of an Inevitable End for the Dollar? cheesy Bitcòin is the ultimate reserve currency!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
stealing in your own dictionary and not his..
Each man his own
Loool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TabletMan: 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Neverlosemoney:
Could this mark the beginning of an Inevitable End for the Dollar? cheesy Bitcòin is the ultimate reserve currency!!!!!!
Sometimes I just see some reasoning on nairaland and will be shocked. That someone hates a country doesn't make that person to be blindfolded by how things works
After selling their oil in Yaun, they will still need forex to buy Western goods which they Cherish so much abi na Yaun Dem go use buy Lamborghini? Or will they start buying Chinese cars with so much Yaun that will be in their reserves? What of buying clubs and pumping money in UK football leagues?
What of going to London to showcase their rides and expensive lifestyles? undecided undecided
Some of the Western industries in China will not even export their goods to KSA if they're not paying in $or£ .
This will just make China to be extremely rich and nothing else. Buying cheap oil from frustrated Sellers with unstable Yaun and selling your goods with $ and £.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help me
Crimpsy:
For those of us that has ads for selling kryp.to on binance

I want to create an ads on bin.ance for p2p

My question is

How can I get my reference number,

My bank is GTB,

I saw some ads when I wanted to buy, and it has reference number,

I usually put those sellers reference number under NARRATION to complete the buying process

How do I get my reference number

I checked my bank app and I can't find it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
R2bees2:

This same thing happened to me last year and the more I tried to explain what happened to people,the more it appeared I knew nothing bout how crypto wallet works

Took a screenshot of my pass phrase and copied to my clipboard. Deleted n reinstalled TW and pasted my pass phrase inside. TW loaded and my balance was zero.waited a bit for it to load thinking it was gonna appear but it never did. I was damn Shocked so I checked the screenshot and confirmed it was the same thing I was pasting still same zero. I noticed something was wrong cos the address was different from the. One housing my tokens after I checked using BSC scan.

I begin panic come dhe message TW support and was checking online was anyone who had experienced something similar. Everyone I came across got no solution and I Told TW that this was a glitch they needed to look into but they denied. All this was happening within 4-5 days and one pass phrase had shown me 3 different balances.

I inserted the pass phrase and it brought out a wallet that had $tezozz worth bout $100(I swear,if that wallet had not disappeared,I would. Have wiped it out).

Lost of ideas,I just got a list of all bip32 mnemonics dictionary and I was checking each word one by one.

The error was TW showing 'cattle' when it was 'castle' that houses my portfolio

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

What are the chances?

Going to space with a parachute is much more realistic than guessing a random bip32 mnemonics out from no where.

Going to space with a chute is almost unrealistic but you'd know how impossible it is to guess a 12 word phrase when I compare it with that

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello everyone after getting stuck with the binance verification issue I decided to open an okx acct but I want to transfer coins to my trust wallet and I don't get it here. Anyone who can enlighten me please?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sowget Automated Exchange (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also deal on WebMoney, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, TRON, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether USDT exchange

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

This same thing happened to me last year and the more I tried to explain what happened to people,the more it appeared I knew nothing bout how crypto wallet works

Took a screenshot of my pass phrase and copied to my clipboard. Deleted n reinstalled TW and pasted my pass phrase inside. TW loaded and my balance was zero.waited a bit for it to load thinking it was gonna appear but it never did. I was damn Shocked so I checked the screenshot and confirmed it was the same thing I was pasting still same zero. I noticed something was wrong cos the address was different from the. One housing my tokens after I checked using BSC scan.

I begin panic come dhe message TW support and was checking online was anyone who had experienced something similar. Everyone I came across got no solution and I Told TW that this was a glitch they needed to look into but they denied. All this was happening within 4-5 days and one pass phrase had shown me 3 different balances.

I inserted the pass phrase and it brought out a wallet that had $tezozz worth bout $100(I swear,if that wallet had not disappeared,I would. Have wiped it out).

Lost of ideas,I just got a list of all bip32 mnemonics dictionary and I was checking each word one by one.

The error was TW showing 'cattle' when it was 'castle' that houses my portfolio
I love your in depth knowledge and how persistent you were until you got a solution..
Same thing happened to me on paxful when I was scammed by a Kenyan through PayPal..
After I must have got his account banned on paxful, I called PayPal with my USA number and also got my funds called back..
Not only that, I made friends with some Kenyans and submitted his details to the Kenyan police through Kenyans I met both on paxful and tg group..

Life must ve been a hell for him right wherever he is..

I wouldn't say it was easy for me because I felt foolish realizing how I got to be scammed..
I couldn't relax until I got the issue sorted out to the last ..
Not adding that I felt depressed all through these period of time

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrygold100: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

which wallet is best in trading NFT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Going to space with a parachute is much more realistic than guessing a random bip32 mnemonics out from no where.

Going to space with a chute is almost unrealistic but you'd know how impossible it is to guess a 12 word phrase when I compare it with that
You should have opened kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
I love your in depth knowledge and how persistent you were until you got a solution..
Same thing happened to me on paxful when I was scammed by a Kenyan through PayPal..
After I must have got his account banned on paxful, I called PayPal with my USA number and also got my funds called back..
Not only that, I made friends with some Kenyans and submitted his details to the Kenyan police through Kenyans I met both on paxful and tg group..

Life must ve been a hell for him right wherever he is..

I wouldn't say it was easy for me because I felt foolish realizing how I got to be scammed..
I couldn't relax until I got the issue sorted out to the last ..
Not adding that I felt depressed all through these period of time

In times like this na him person dhe get brain die... nothing motivates more than hardship.

I guess the Kenyan dude got the wrong memo to never scam a Nigerian. The beauty bout PayPal is being able to revoke ones fund after being sent out. Good thing you recovered your money. TW denied me all through and I felt this thing was a loophole in blockchain tech. A forum on GitHub where people also complained something similar,mehn I saw lots of wallets housing good ETH amounts that had been lost and inaccessible in years.

Maybe until a well known blockchain developer/company points this out then they would look into it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

In times like this na him person dhe get brain die... nothing motivates more than hardship.

I guess the Kenyan dude got the wrong memo to never scam a Nigerian. The beauty bout PayPal is being able to revoke ones fund after being sent out. Good thing you recovered your money. TW denied me all through and I felt this thing was a loophole in blockchain tech. A forum on GitHub where people also complained something similar,mehn I saw lots of wallets housing good ETH amounts that had been lost and inaccessible in years.

Maybe until a well known blockchain developer/company points this out then they would look into it
all through those period, there isn't anything I didn't do, I even went to Google reverse search and searched his name which appeard on his PayPal and it popped up a fb name with same name..
Thoor the fb account denied been the dude..

Funny thing the guy forgot that naija are more street smart than them, he must be probably regretting his moves because I even warned him that he can only run for sometime but won't hide forever

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Reason why I love PayPal, they can trace the chain of a transaction and retrieve funds as it went and pierced..
That's the reason it's the most strictest payment merchant..
Even if the money is withrawn, any account that participated in such transaction will bear the consequences..
I went as far as reporting the dude to safaricom mobile his mobile network carrier..

It was one hell of few days for me grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
all through those period, there isn't anything I didn't do, I even went to Google reverse search and searched his name which appeard on his PayPal and it popped up a fb name with same name..
Thoor the fb account denied been the dude..

Funny thing the guy forgot that naija are more street smart than them, he must be probably regretting his moves because I even warned him that he can only run for sometime but won't hide forever

The guy didn't ask well before he acted. Few Nigerians wey dhe do legit na because we no get mind harm person. Not as tho we are short of brains to do it.

The guy go check the country flay next time to dhe sure say no be naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:
Reason why I love PayPal, they can trace the chain of a transaction and retrieve funds as it went and pierced..
Even if the money is withrawn, any account that participated in such transaction will bear the consequences..
I went as far as reporting the dude to safaricom mobile his mobile network carrier..

You must be a detective I swear grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thevenine(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hi everyone here! Go checkout my thread now! 1000 NFT Airdrop currently ongoing

https://www.nairaland.com/7029860/1000-nfts-airdrop-dont-miss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
DenreleDave:

He is the messiah cheesy grin grin grin

He drops his insight and disappear. It takes another one month to fully under and appreciate it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Any updates on fed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
seankafor:

reason why I hate PayPal is.....dem easily refund money angry I Dy run from anything PayPal payment and eBay don feel the heat

Also if u too received big money dem go ban ur account ND wait for 6 months b4 release
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Fed's meeting... What's the update?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingTayo37(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hey everyone,nice trend,I need to comfirm the authenticity of this airdrop I join,it sent the coins to my wallet but it launches at june,pls can anyone here with experience help me tell if it's a scam or not,I search it online, some say its legit while some say its scam,the name of the coin is "metawar"

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bojuboju01: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
0.25% Fed rate hike
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Icecream4U:
Fed's meeting... What's the update?
It ended in hope.
No room for panicking
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
KingTayo37:
Hey everyone,nice trend,I need to comfirm the authenticity of this airdrop I join,it sent the coins to my wallet but it launches at june,pls can anyone here with experience help me tell if it's a scam or not,I search it online, some say its legit while some say its scam,the name of the coin is "metawar"
Huge scam Bro.
That token can't be sold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
bojuboju01:
0.25% Fed rate hike

Will this have any serious impact on the market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Idaytesj29(m), omopretty1, Kingcr477(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.