Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3328119 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Iamyemmie:

It’s not yet on kucoin
But it’s on gate.io
I didn't see it on kucoin
I don't use gate.io
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lucremoy:

your wallet was compromised and you kept using it?

What is the solution?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
pafra:

What is the solution to this? Is it changing the phone or the Sim.
What do you think?

Na new email, new phone/format phone, new wallet all at once, my brother.
Anything else is trying your luck, in my case they came back.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chikacha:

No, I tried it.
They stole from the old one then I opened a new one and they stole from it. Then I cleared the phone and that new one and tried with 250usdt of Eth and they came back for it.

Your village people are strong.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Current Smart Chain rate
tongue tongue tongue tongue $10 - $500 = N588/$
tongue tongue tongue : $501➕ = N585/$

You can also get small Smartchain for your transaction fees

N500 = $0.75
N1000 = $1.55

Call or WhatsApp 08038606260 or click https://vars.us/QVXhB

❤️ Use Goldcoin Hub Giftcards and get amazing discounts
https://www.agunbiadesanya.com/2022/03/goldcoin-giftcards-spend-across-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Current Smart Chain rate

� $10 - $500 = N588/$
� $501+ = N585/$

Kindly request for current rate before making payment.

Call or WhatsApp 08038606260

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chikacha:

No, I tried it.
They stole from the old one then I opened a new one and they stole from it. Then I cleared the phone and that new one and tried with 250usdt of Eth and they came back for it.
omo that's crazy
maybe somebody close to you did that to you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
pafra:

What is the solution?
normally if your wallet is compromised you have to abandon it entirely and create a new one and keep the phrase very secure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Do not miss this coinbase NFT. Join the wàitlist using the link. Confirm your registration using the link that will be sent to your mail.

https://coinbase.com/nft/announce/232WBN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ape Don tear gas Some people �

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
nna777:
The market is trying to weary people out. 3 straight months of red. We are in the second month of indecision (amounting to 5months).

Although it might be too early to say but I see more upside (amount of Btc holders have increased, exchange outflow/inflow at its lowest) which will take people unawares than downside in the coming weeks. I won't be surprised if Btc pumps after the executive order has been signed this week.

Market is slowly leaving spot traders behind.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ennyboy12(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammyklever:

https://discord./H7pcRygf

This is the next big project in nft space

I swear with the WL you can sell it for 500$

Just interact and engage ...and you can also for the position of a staff cause they are looking for staffs

I have personally been employed as a mod in one of the project not this one....and two other guys I introduced have also been employed

Abeg, how you see this WL sell o?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nathp9:
Hello ,does anyone has BnB for saole here

Chat me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
E.T.H Fees is unbelievably low right now.
����

If you have a long awaiting withdrawal on E.T.H..
Go and withdraw

���

���‍♀�

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldofall: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pls someone assist oooooo I wrongly transferred my apecoin from trust wallet to kucoin. The apecoin was a different apecoin on kucoin. Is there anyway I can retrieve the coin cry cry cry

Somebody please assist me.... It was different ape coin entirely. The apecoin on kucoin is entirely different from the ape coin on trust wallet. How can I get the coin reversed since it a different coin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jahlivesforever: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
check my signature to learn honeypot.

There are two types of honeypot.

fast and slow.

most coins that were hyped and dumped like wakanda inu are slow honeypot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
The only solution is for you to deposit cash in your bank, then send to binance via p2p to buy usdt.... Then finally use the usdt to buy another apecoin.. Thanks grin grin grin grin
Worldofall:
Pls someone assist oooooo I wrongly transferred my apecoin from trust wallet to kucoin. The apecoin was a different apecoin on kucoin. Is there anyway I can retrieve the coin cry cry cry

Somebody please assist me.... It was different ape coin entirely. The apecoin on kucoin is entirely different from the ape coin on trust wallet. How can I get the coin reversed since it a different coin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldofall: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
The only solution is for you to deposit cash in your bank, then send to binance via p2p to buy usdt.... Then finally use the usdt to buy another apecoin.. Thanks grin grin grin grin

Thank you for answering but you don't make joke out of something that one lost like that.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Worldofall:

Thank you for answering but you don't make joke out of something that one lost like that.

Oya Pele. No vex

On a serious note, I don't think it can be gotten back again.. So sorry abt it..

Let's others give their opinions about the possibility of reversability

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lucremoy:

omo that's crazy
maybe somebody close to you did that to you
This is what I like to think but there is none.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anybody here get this coin airdrop?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by orjikenneth6(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Worldofall:

Sorry to say bro, that coins don enter ground. Next time if you won send coin first send small portion for testing before sending all your coins to avoid loss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ItzSammySparkle: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
CRYPTO-CURRENCY
Given the current market condition, this might not be what you want to hear, but I am sorry to tell you that crypto is here to stay, and anybody can do nothing about it. Like I said earlier, this is the best time to acquire knowledge and look for projects with a brighter future and start investing in them. You want to position yourself before for bull.
Nft--------------

Bit coin
With many people pushing the narrative of “sound money”, I think we are yet to see the best of bit coin. I bought more bit coin last week, bit coin developers have increased by about 100% in the last 12 months, and that is a very bullish sign. I have also seen what lightning network can do

COMMODITIES

The rich guys also invest in commodities like gold, oil, land and agriculture. Brent has done about 40% this year alone, which is relatively huge. Physical gold is another commodity I have seen people invest their money in; the reason you see rich guys flexing their gold watches on IG. the smart ones are buying as a form of investment (and flexing). Some guys are also investing in agricultural land both locally and internationally as they believe that is the best way to hedge against inflation.

In conclusion, investing is a game of patience. You will be tested, but you will not be shaken if you are sure of your thesis. Ignore the noise. Noobs will sell their token at a loss because we will see more downside. Spend your time in understanding the space and invest wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
pafra:

What is the solution to this? Is it changing the phone or the Sim.
What do you think?

The ultimate solution in my opinion is to use an offline hardware wallet eg Ledger or Trezor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldofall: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
orjikenneth6:

Sorry to say bro, that coins don enter ground. Next time if you won send coin first send small portion for testing before sending all your coins to avoid loss. smiley

Haaaaaa this is great lost oooooo, over $120.. mennnnn this crypto is not for me cry cry cry cry

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jahlivesforever:
check my signature to learn honeypot.

There are two types of honeypot.

fast and slow.

most coins that were hyped and dumped like wakanda inu are slow honeypot.

Oboy , which one be honeypot again grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Worldofall:

Haaaaaa this is great lost oooooo, over $120.. mennnnn this crypto is not for me cry cry cry cry
the problem is that you guys enter into crypto with out training...

Now you are indirectly paying for training...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Worldofall:

Nna, them nor they recover this kind thing nau, how you take do am undecided.
You sent something that does not exist on kucoin to kucoin, that means you threw it away oo cause most of them have that warning on their website.
Nobody wey I know don ever recover that kind of thing before.
Sorry my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
ignis:

Your village people are strong.
I am very aware now. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldofall: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chikacha:

Nna, them nor they recover this kind thing nau, how you take do am undecided.
You sent something that does not exist on kucoin to kucoin, that means you threw it away oo cause most of them have that warning on their website.
Nobody wey I know don ever recover that kind of thing before.
Sorry my brother.

Hmmmmm thanks boss.. we learn everyday but it was such a great lost shall

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: opella(f), Azaland, Ojimmu95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.