Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3315474 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:56am On Mar 25, 2022
kersha1:
Guys please, does wakanda have a future going forward?
that coin is 'deader' lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:11am On Mar 25, 2022
In crypto, never underestimate the power of some undervalued coins esp a gaming token. I started buying SLP @ 0.0900 and have spent so much money in buying. I continued buying till 0.008 to the point I'm currently holding 12million units of it because I've increased my stash. And one of the things I learned from you is to lock in profits (Thanks man) therefore I always lock in when I see a significant one. You see that SLP, it will shock and shake the Crypto world. Niggas keep laughing at me while I was busy accumulating my SLP, them never start to the drop addresses, when the real shock go happen, na there entire wallet them go drop. Finally na only Daemolee stood by me and na him I de carry go Bahamas. And for the people here who think I'm making mouth, bleep you I gat no single apology for your poor as*. Nobody do each other
OpenHeaven2019:
Wetin be all this addresses over this thread. Una wan cast this thread finish?

Mazi while others are begging you money, my own is Abeg which play did you make such hooge profit from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
In crypto, never underestimate the power of some undervalued coins esp a gaming token. I started buying SLP @ 0.0900 and have spent so much money in buying. I continued buying till 0.008 to the point I'm currently holding 12million units of it because I've increased my stash. And one of the things I learned from you is to lock in profits (Thanks man) therefore I always lock in when I see a significant one. You see that SLP, it will shock and shake the Crypto world. Niggas keep laughing at me while I was busy accumulating my SLP, them never start to the drop addresses, when the real shock go happen, na there entire wallet them go drop. Finally na only Daemolee stood by me and na him I de carry go Bahamas. And for the people here who think I'm making mouth, bleep you I gat no single apology for your poor as*. Nobody do each other

When are you going to do your giveaway and stop the people derailing the thread because of your promise abeg...

Because the whole thing is looking like audio now.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:07am On Mar 25, 2022
I drop update for una, But the only thing people are focused on na to give them fish. No wonder the Rich keeps getting richer. Focus more on the reason for your being here so you can learn how to make money and stop looking for tiny drops. This thread is not a place for giveaways but to learn and earn. And as for my post about giveaway, It says and I quote. "I feel like doing give away but I need to give it to the right people". Now what made you think i haven't done that to the right people especially the boys here that I'm camping in my HK and training in crypto instead of the people that I'm not seeing their faces. If you think the update here is not enough for you then go look for money somewhere else and stop quoting people to dash you their own. No be by force to dash money, na by choice. And as for the Bolded, reason why OG's here no de gree link up with boys in the real. If only you know how many made men in this Thread that can change your life for good.
Alexis11:

When are you going to do your giveaway and stop the people derailing the thread because of your promise abeg...

Because the whole thing is looking like audio now.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

Lol. I must commend u greatly for holding up to SLP through its hard times, Its better days would come 100% as soon as Axie background works are released to d crypto public.
I TP and offloaded all my SLP bags after its February pump and I am currently hopeful for a massive dip opportunity to stack up and zip up all my bags again when B' hits probably 45k. No bad news currently in view however, this market goes crzy sometimes and u have urself wondering wat d cause of d dip is. So many people are bullish on the market at d moment while I look forward to one last mad dip on this circle b4 the better upside.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
seankafor:
soon the world will accept Bitcoin
Factos!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

I ALSO BUY YOUR PAYPAL AFTER SELLING YOUR DOMAINS............

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunnystooth(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2022
https://discord./eYhySEhM

Join and mint for free
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Guys let's look into the coins FLY and LABS... There are in kucoins... Right now those coins are in Deep.. Let's bag it..

I don share update ooo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Transcriber:

You wanna swap airdrop?
And swap a stupid coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Transcriber:
What coin do you have?
Thunder Token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Just took out 17k USD profit. I feel like doing small give away. But I need to give it to people that will appreciate it not jokers like Denreledave
Good morning sir, teach us how to fish. I just want to understand crypto more, how did you get 17k usd profit? thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I act like I’m fine but I’m not. I haven’t done even X4 on any coins for the whole of this year.

Make person drop coins when go do X5 Abeg make I dey alright.
We will wait with you. All I need is a 2x actually
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Mi o ni so nkan kan. grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
If you have ever done research before, you go appreciate people that do and drop calls here.

During the bull market when I was actively researching for gems. There are times I would spend 5 nights researching projects, chains etc. It was taking a toil on my mental health and every other aspects of my life. But now I’m living a normie life but normie life dey expensive and I can’t hfsp.

Market bias has changed but I don’t know If I’m ready to enter that rat hole of researching projects. If we can just have another OpenHeaven on this thread when go they drop X5 calls steady embarassed
Can you drop resources? The problem is knowing what to even look for?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
If you have ever done research before, you go appreciate people that do and drop calls here.

During the bull market when I was actively researching for gems. There are times I would spend 5 nights researching projects, chains etc. It was taking a toil on my mental health and every other aspects of my life. But now I’m living a normie life but normie life dey expensive and I can’t hfsp.

Market bias has changed but I don’t know If I’m ready to enter that rat hole of researching projects. If we can just have another OpenHeaven on this thread when go they drop X5 calls steady embarassed

Try check CKB.

It looks bullish.
Do some research.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Pumps here and there. I think the bulls have arrived...but will they take over?

We shall see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2022
@fastt,are we still waiting for 28k? grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
[s]I drop update for una, But the only thing people are focused on na to give them fish. No wonder the Rich keeps getting richer. Focus more on the reason for your being here so you can learn how to make money and stop looking for tiny drops. This thread is not a place for giveaways but to learn and earn. And as for my post about giveaway, It says and I quote. "I feel like doing give away but I need to give it to the right people". Now what made you think i haven't done that to the right people especially the boys here that I'm camping in my HK and training in crypto instead of the people that I'm not seeing their faces. If you think the update here is not enough for you then go look for money somewhere else and stop quoting people to dash you their own. No be by force to dash money, na by choice. And as for the Bolded, reason why OG's here no de gree link up with boys in the real. If only you know how many made men in this Thread that can change your life for good.[/s]
Lol this guy is a complete fraud. cheesy

Guy! You are as fake as fake can be. grin

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Alexis11:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Macktaob:

cheesy grin grin

As in eh, I only told him to attend to the people he promised give away to reduce the traffic here and see all the trash he wrote... grin

Even a dumb person will know the guy too cast. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Omo...$STG....Stargate finance no wan gree oo. Kucoin listing today. Sir ibim.e, thanks for the call. cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Taidi:
Omo...$STG....Stargate finance no wan gree oo. Kucoin listing today. Sir ibim.e, thanks for the call. cool
What do you think about buying the coin on kucoin once it's listed sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Bro, I don't know oo. Ask sir ibime, he's in a better position to reveal that to you. Cox the coin don pump for those who got in early.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incredible2017: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Alexis11:

Don't take that guy serious, he is just catching cruise.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

whhaatt!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Open 2019 welcome back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Jameselias:
whhaatt!!
I don't understand
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2022
I can see fights in the horizons, where is that guy with vahullence memes, it's about time .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Singapore1 haven't talked here for a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
PayPal, UBA Africard funds, Fiverr withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, InstaForex, JustForex, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sweetveek(m), Ojimmu95, Luckyss(m), kehinde1365(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.