Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3304164 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Small pump... this whole page is bubbling... hope the place wouldn't go silent in a dip

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Long/Buy:
RARE-USDT

Exchange:
Binance

Direction: Long ⬆️

Section:
SPOT (Mid-Term Trade)

Duration: 3 - 14Days

Entry Price Zone:
0.611 - 0.640
••••••••••••••••

TP Targets:

TP 1 - 0.6721 (10%)

TP 2 - 0.7332 (20%)

TP 3 - 0.7943 (30%)

TP 4 - 0.8554 (40%)

TP 5 - 0.9165 (50%)

TP 6 - 0.9776 (60%)

TP 7 - 1.0387 (70%)

TP 8 - 1.0998 (80%)

•••••••••••••••••••••

Spot SL
⛔ 0.5743 (-6%) Stop

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Long/Buy:
RARE-USDT

Exchange:
Binance

Direction: Long ⬆️

Section:
SPOT (Mid-Term Trade)

Duration: 3 - 14Days

Entry Price Zone:
0.611 - 0.640
••••••••••••••••

TP Targets:

TP 1 - 0.6721 (10%)

TP 2 - 0.7332 (20%)

TP 3 - 0.7943 (30%)

TP 4 - 0.8554 (40%)

TP 5 - 0.9165 (50%)

TP 6 - 0.9776 (60%)

TP 7 - 1.0387 (70%)

TP 8 - 1.0998 (80%)

•••••••••••••••••••••

Spot SL
⛔ 0.5743 (-6%) Stop
I just thought about sharing this, trade at your own risk Sha. cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Those with Kucoin should kindly help me check.if STG was listed on spot market only

I am keen that STG is not listed on Perpetual market where it can be shorted till it gets to Binance. We want buying pressure only. Please if anyone with Kucoin is kind enough to check for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Been looking at this for some days for a quick play.... was undecided about it.... with a mcap of 25 million seems like its breaking out...
Not in it... I'd let it run.... will look for similar stuff

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maximilan: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibime:
Those with Kucoin should kindly help me check.if STG was listed on spot market only

I am keen that STG is not listed on Perpetual market where it can be shorted till it gets to Binance. We want buying pressure only. Please if anyone with Kucoin is kind enough to check for me.

Not listed on futures, just spot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Maximilan:

Correct man. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maximilan: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibime:

Correct man. Thanks

Bought 185 shares at 2.70, is this current price still a good entry point, what do you think
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I act like I’m fine but I’m not. I haven’t done even X4 on any coins for the whole of this year.

Make person drop coins when go do X5 Abeg make I dey alright.
I thought nft is doing you well? Concerning nfts, how do you make money from them? Can I make money minting for free? Art, games, what really makes money there? Care to explain please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Safemars Inu Token (SMI) Will Be Listed On CMC Soon, Consider Buying It here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/safemars-inu-token-smi-will-be-listed-on-cmc-soon-consider-buying-it/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2022
jedisco:
Small pump... this whole page is bubbling... hope the place wouldn't go silent in a dip
Do you think the Russia bitcoin acceptance for crude could trigger the west to want to suppress crypto space?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Maximilan:

Bought 185 shares at 2.70, is this current price still a good entry point, what do you think

I've finished my DCAing to be honest. I'm just letting the market take me so I won't advice more DCA but still believe we're going up. I started at $1.40 and my average entry was $1.80

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
In crypto, never underestimate the power of some undervalued coins esp a gaming token. I started buying SLP @ 0.0900 and have spent so much money in buying. I continued buying till 0.008 to the point I'm currently holding 12million units of it because I've increased my stash. And one of the things I learned from you is to lock in profits (Thanks man) therefore I always lock in when I see a significant one. You see that SLP, it will shock and shake the Crypto world. Niggas keep laughing at me while I was busy accumulating my SLP, them never start to the drop addresses, when the real shock go happen, na there entire wallet them go drop. Finally na only Daemolee stood by me and na him I de carry go Bahamas. And for the people here who think I'm making mouth, bleep you I gat no single apology for your poor as*. Nobody do each other
Honestly i respect you so much. You don't owe anyone anything, God bless you if you really give it to people around you than this online people.they will be quick to call you names and talk sh*t about you but once they need a favour from you they all become humble and act nice i don't know why humans are so cunning and heartless.. nothing dy this world but alot of us have turn good people to beast because of the way we act and betrayals
My father use to tell me when i was a kid that he can't believe a poor man's loyalty till he makes his first million
Stay blessed fam

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibime:

boss is binance planning to list it now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotspotbro(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
In crypto, never underestimate the power of some undervalued coins esp a gaming token. I started buying SLP @ 0.0900 and have spent so much money in buying. I continued buying till 0.008 to the point I'm currently holding 12million units of it because I've increased my stash. And one of the things I learned from you is to lock in profits (Thanks man) therefore I always lock in when I see a significant one. You see that SLP, it will shock and shake the Crypto world. Niggas keep laughing at me while I was busy accumulating my SLP, them never start to the drop addresses, when the real shock go happen, na there entire wallet them go drop. Finally na only Daemolee stood by me and na him I de carry go Bahamas. And for the people here who think I'm making mouth, bleep you I gat no single apology for your poor as*. Nobody do each other
This writeup is a giveaway already, a giveaway of WAGMI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Goldbw122:

Good morning sir, teach me how to fish . I just want to understand crypto more, how did you get 17k usd profit? thanks.
with very high capital

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Honestly i respect you so much. You don't owe anyone anything, God bless you if you really give it to people around you than this online people.they will be quick to call you names and talk sh*t about you but once they need a favour from you they all become humble and act nice i don't know why humans are so cunning and heartless.. nothing dy this world but alot of us have turn good people to beast because of the way we act and betrayals
My father use to tell me when i was a kid that he can't believe a poor man's loyalty till he makes his first million
Stay blessed fam

Don't be a pússy. He doesn't owe anyone anything or any favour, but why come here in the first place saying he feels like doing giveaway when deep inside it was all a lie. It was after his post this place started piling up with different wallet addresses.

Why string people here along when you know you want to give it to people around you. I see no reason for him to mention a giveaway cos no one asked him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
dayo229:

Don't be a pússy. He doesn't owe anyone anything or any favour, but why come here in the first place saying he feels like doing giveaway when deep inside it was all a lie. It was after his post this place started piling up with different wallet addresses.

Why string people here along when you know you want to give it to people around you. I see no reason for him to mention a giveaway cos no one asked him.
True talk brother
I mean "make ppl.nor go dey do pass themselves...its obvious this life everyone prefers attention than respect"

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
dayo229:

He didn't say he was going to give to everyone only people that will put it in good use.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

He didn't say he was going to give to everyone only people that will put it in good use.
Why does he have to mention it in such a way...brother reason the way he placed his statements.. He's jux like those proud peeps I see around after some cash out

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:
boss is binance planning to list it now?

It's surely inevitable with that TVL and being listed on FTX and Kucoin. I also learned Binance labs is an investor and Binance tweeted them two days ago. Plus Alameda bought all of the seed round and they are the foremost VCs in altcoïn space and know how to get their tokens to exchange

This might be a slow continuous pump given 100m of the tokens were bought at seed and locked away for 3 years. Circulating coins are either 120m or 145m based upon my research so you only have 20m to 45m coins being bought and sold and massive liquidity coming in from CEX listings. Besides the coin was launched at 70 cents so those guys are only 4.5x with the tantalising prospect of massive liquidity continuing to pour in, plus they were millionaire bigwigs on Twitter that bought at that price, and they won't be satisfied with the return yet.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Henuell:

Why does he have to mention it in such a way...brother reason the way he placed his statements.. He's jux like those proud peeps I see around after some cash out
like most Nigerian celebrities tongue
Just see davido with fake 20million giveaway too

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
DieRich5:
like most Nigerian celebrities tongue
Just see davido with fake 20million giveaway too

Na NOTICE ME everybody dey do

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Ibime:

It's surely inevitable with that TVL and being listed on FTX and Kucoin. I also learned Binance labs is an investor and Binance tweeted them two days ago. Plus Alameda bought all of the seed round and they are the foremost VCs in altcoïn space and know how to get their tokens to exchange

This might be a slow continuous pump given 100m of the tokens were bought at seed and locked away for 3 years. Circulating coins are either 120m or 145m based upon my research so you only have 20m to 45m coins being bought and sold and massive liquidity coming in from CEX listings. Besides the coin was launched at 70 cents so those guys are only 4.5x with the tantalising prospect of massive liquidity continuing to pour in, plus they were millionaire bigwigs on Twitter that bought at that price, and they won't be satisfied with the return yet.
So if the Twitter millionaires offload dere bags, it's will bleed the coin undecided

I'll wait till I see binance listing date b4 I'll buy it in ku b4 the listing but now I'm looking una sucking the profits out from it cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by angelfallz(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd In the crypto space you have the spot trading, futures trading, hodl, shitcoin trading, nfts. Which of them do you do more and which one do you make more money on?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Entered STG.

Riding till $4.2 God please run am for us

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
The truth is that Ibime has given us the hint. It's either we use it or not. I missed out on both doge and Shiba pumps, but looks like SLP is just going to be like them.

Lots of zeros, so retail won't feel bad buying it or feel they don't have enough capital. It has dropped so low, and it has utility as long as Axie infinity stays, plus an occultic following who believe in it despite all odds.

Just spend $10 on buying it now and target ATH if you don't want to risk much. That's about 20x.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
Entered STG.

Riding till $4.2 God please run am for us

If this happens I will run a $40 giveaway to 3 persons.

God abeg make way for us. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
dayo229:

Don't mind those ones. I just dey read their comment dey laugh... I'm sure they are new here and are still trilled by his audio millions he always talk about here.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ibime:

You're a very wise person. Thank God it's not listed for leverage yet. Hence no avenue to short.

Nice line of thought

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
I done buy GALA. NFA

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

If this happens I will run a $40 giveaway to 3 persons.

God abeg make way for us. Amen.
it will smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tushking, Billygent, Xyronnx99(m), Obierika(m), eghos12(m), Sesesparks and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.