Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306173 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3648) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Ibime:

I put a FOMO bag of $2k back in STG. The one I can forget and not worry about price fluctuations as Openheaven had advised me yesterday which I should have done at $3.20.

God when my FOMO bag go be $2k grin and i can confidently "forget" about it. God help me o, i tap from this grace abeg cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Mr holder is crying.
Lol....To be Honest, you have done absolutely nothing wrong.....

I cannot believe with all your screaming of Take profits! Take profits! Take profits!....there are people who follow your calls and seeing you repeatedly screaming to “TP” and still refused to take profits....Only for them to run back here, call you out and start blaming......Lol

“What the Wise do at the Beginning, Fools do at the End”

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
henrimoto:
Abeg, which upward trend ? is it @ the current 0.0084... What was the price when it was listed on lbank 2 wks back?
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamachi:
No one is ever happy in crypto anyone shouting I made zyz profit always ask them to show you their losses

My brother thank you. cheesy
I'm too tired to be here for now.
I think it's stressing me out.
Make I try take break.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aristocrat1011(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

WhatsApp
Thank you sir.
God bless
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

Lol....To be Honest, you have done absolutely nothing wrong.....

I cannot believe with all your screaming of Take profits! Take profits! Take profits!....there are people who follow your calls and seeing you repeatedly screaming to “TP” and still refused to take profits.... Only for them to run back here, call you out and start blaming ......Lol

“What the Wise do at the Beginning, Fools do at the End”

Some people actually sounded like " what's the point in me doing my own research when you already gave the call"

My question is why can't you just ask about exit point every time you hear call, and if you won't because you want to be a long time investor, why are you already crying at this time?

and na here I dey come play hide from stress, now the stress ma don find me reach here. cry
How I wan take read all these fight now. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Thank you sir.
God bless

Edit out the number brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Everyone is now an alpha and call dropper forming victim of this attack
Una well done

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chai Ralph u hv finally scatter the chair grin during bear period no one showed up and immediately bulls came , everyone crawl out to defend their absence.
Raph3177:

Guy keep quiet � all your ta u were dishing out and don’t even use were rubbished by the bear market and it will make zero sense to keep dishing them out thats why u left so don’t come and start trying to fit it into another narrative. Your annoying ta is for bull market only. The little green u are seeing of recent has made u crawl out from where u went to hide, am sure u will go back to hiding again lol clown
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello guys,

I would like to introduce to you VITAINU Coin - the world's first light-speed dog coin with zero fees and smart contracts. In a bid to grow its Nigerian community, it is giving out 500,000 VINU to all new members. All you have to do is join the Vinunigeria Telegram group at VINUNIGERIA.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You do not need to link your wallet or complete any additional tasks...just join the Telegram group and you will be rewarded. The goal is to get the word out about the coin.

The coin is gaining traction, and it will be available on MEXC Global in three days: https://twitter.com/MEXC Global/status/1508015693886746624. (Check the MEXC Global Twitter handle directly for proof). You can read more about the coin on its website https://vitainu.org/.

Thanks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wonlasewonimi: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
save4live:
Hello guys,

I would like to introduce to you VITAINU Coin - the world's first light-speed dog coin with zero fees and smart contracts. In a bid to grow its Nigerian community, it is giving out 500,000 VINU to all new members. All you have to do is join the Vinunigeria Telegram group at https:///vinunigeria.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You do not need to link your wallet or complete any additional tasks...just join the Telegram group and you will be rewarded. The goal is to get the word out about the coin.

The coin is gaining traction, and it will be available on MEXC Global in three days: https://twitter.com/MEXC Global/status/1508015693886746624. (Check the MEXC Global Twitter handle directly for proof). You can read more about the coin on its website https://vitainu.org/.

Thanks

Woof like rug pull

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

Woof like rug pull

The unfortunate thing is that most people do not take time to research before making comments. You can do better. No one has said you should put your money in there. YOU ARE NOT INVESTING ANYTHING.

I reckon the same people fudding shib and doge when it was almost free then are regretting...they must have even invested in it by now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
save4live:
Hello guys,

I would like to introduce to you VITAINU Coin - the world's first light-speed dog coin with zero fees and smart contracts. In a bid to grow its Nigerian community, it is giving out 500,000 VINU to all new members. All you have to do is join the Vinunigeria Telegram group at VINUNIGERIA.

Thanks

Checked out

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is for those still doubting...again, you are not connecting any wallet or investing any money

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thanks. It is painful that some people will miss out on this because of their ignorance...Do your research...clear your doubt instead of not taking action

Taidi:

Checked out

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
CHZ mainnet in about 3 days. Buy the rumour and sell the news play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japride(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

Woof like rug pull
[color=#006600][/color]

The funny thing about all those rug pull stuffs is that they usually start with an interesting concepts. Nice website, Twitter and telegram page. But immediately they get hold of people's cash after pre-sale they usually come up with one excuse or the other on why there is a delay in setting up their trading link on pancake swap. Before you say jack Robinson, puff the coin will do a free fall dip. Next they shut down all their social media handles. I'm beginning to believe that most acclaimed successful crypto guys are rug pullers.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tyche:
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
save4live:
This is for those still doubting...again, you are not connecting any wallet or investing any money

Don't you guys get tired of this scam?

Very soon, you'd say it'd overtake the price of bitc0in.
Well anyone who put money in this sh*t shouldn't come complaining when the funds disappear

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
As mentioned in the original post, they want to get the word out about their project and see this as a marketing cost for them hence the giveaway.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tyche:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alfredex(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have just been verified on binance, but am still seeing VERIFIED PLUS... Do I need to also complete 'verified plus'? which is unavailable...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
jedisco:

Don't you guys get tired of this scam?

Very soon, you'd say it'd overtake the price of bitc0in.
Well anyone who put money in this sh*t shouldn't come complaining when the funds disappear

Thanks for your feedback. I know that there are many scam projects out there but what exactly are we addressing here?

There is a giveaway to get people to know more about a coin. No one said you should invest money. So, what exactly is the concern.

Please, explain clearly maybe I can clear your doubt. Or will MEXC Global list scam coins?

The problem is that we think we know but we don't know enough. All I ask from you is to do some research before you rubbish any project.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alfredex:
I have just been verified on binance, but am still seeing VERIFIED PLUS... Do I need to also complete 'verified plus'? which is unavailable...

I also have the same experience but I am not really bothered as my current level doesn't restrict me from doing the things that I want to do on the Binance platform.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
save4live:
Hello guys,

Thanks

Link?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alfredex:

Omo, make Binance getat. They can't frustrate me with their verification wahala.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Link?

Nairaland isn't allowing me to post the link here for some reasons I don't understand. Please just search for VINUNIGERIA on telegram

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
xynerise:

Omo, make Binance getat. They can't frustrate me with their verification wahala.

Aswear! I think say na only me dey face this challenge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dominionsamuel(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
HELLO PEOPLE.

I buy and sell bitcoin in a good rate.

And all kinds of cryptocurrency.

PayPal funds available, I buy and sell.

And I will be lecturing you on how to make good profits on Binance.

Open lectures for novice and if you to become a professional trader.

And I also give daily trading signal for those of you who are interested.

If you are looking for the best platform to invest, is also available.

WhatsApp me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) ... (3648) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, nna777, Robnectar(m), prof007lakeside, Kobicove(m), iLegendd(m), DeBruno1, Evaloyal2J(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.