Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3328597 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by scholarshipbaze: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cryptocurrency Airdrop

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user base and a wider disbursement of coins. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airdrop_(cryptocurrency)

Usually, we have projects launching, running events, and airdropping (sending) their tokens to participants of these "Airdrop Events".

We help by retweeting, joining, and participating in the Discord (really just depends on whatever tasks you are asked to do for that particular airdrop) and then you get rewarded with tokens in return, sometimes these tokens don't usually have much worth but along the way, people buy-in and the airdropped tokens rise in value.

Say for example there's a new project on Solana and then they ask you to retweet and fill a google form with your address and Twitter account, then the next day they send your airdrop and it's worth 5 dollars but then there's some hype about the drop so the value rises and your drop is now more.

we post airdrops every day on these link categories. https://myscholarshipbaze.com/category/crypto-airdrops/

just click on the link you will see a list of airdrops we have done already, allow notification to get notified of future drops. I have personally made 22k$ from Airdrops alone. good luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
XaToXi:
Welcome to $46k btc.

It's shib and doge season
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mustblow:
Ftm has started to pump just like i expected

Bros make una dey reason b4 una talk...

How many percentage increase.. Just 2.48% and you are calling it pump..

Naso una dey mislead people in the name of forming guru.....

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incredible2017: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
2022 officially welcomes you to it's crypto bullish season.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Praise the Lord...my Raca has pump to my capital....am selling it right away...I no sabi chart,... Make i no lose again

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Helooo 46k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Edipet:
Praise the Lord...my Raca has pump to my capital....an selling it right away...I no sabi chart,... Make i no lose again
very funny....lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Edipet:
Praise the Lord...my Raca has pump to my capital....an selling it right away...I no sabi chart,... Make i no lose again

Really??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Really??
I dey happy like this ooo,....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Edipet:
I dey happy like this ooo,....

But u only got ur capital back na... Leave it na

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

But u only got ur capital back na... Leave it na
I should leave it??....I lost 60% of my capital before
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tyche:

It's shib and doge season

True that. grin

$Doge about to break out.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azurevermillion: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't understand this site. I need to invest to withdraw 7%

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Edipet:

If na futures now, you for just put stop loss leave am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
XaToXi:

okay thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Quicksilver5:
which one you dey use?
Which what?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
XaToXi:
Welcome to $46k btc.

Now $47k.

We might just see $48k tonight and $53k this week.

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Macktaob:

Do you mind sharing the coins you looking at now?

Are you still in Ape?

You talked about Santos but dismissed going into it but as well with intent to look out for a lookalike, you found any yet?

Thank you as you kindly take a moment to respond. Happy Sunday!

Modified: just seeing you shared some charts already.

Been looking at mainly L1s.. most are forming juicy structures.... a monthly close would confirm.... for now, I'd looking at eith, bnb, luna, avax abd a few others

Santos is a fan token... there are a number of them which are built on chilliz... I've got exposure to chilliz as their layer 1

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
jedisco:

Been looking at mainly L1s.. most are forming juicy structures.... a monthly close would confirm.... for now, I'd looking at eith, bnb, luna, avax abd a few others

Santos is a fan token... there are a number of them which are built on chilliz... I've got exposure to chilliz as their layer 1
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
save4live:

Thanks for your feedback. I know that there are many scam projects out there but what exactly are we addressing here?

There is a giveaway to get people to know more about a coin. No one said you should invest money. So, what exactly is the concern.

Please, explain clearly maybe I can clear your doubt. Or will MEXC Global list scam coins?

The problem is that we think we know but we don't know enough. All I ask from you is to do some research before you rubbish any project.

Dude, there are folks who've been in this space long enough to spot such scams on the spot. I have better things to use my time for. You remind me of folks who were mining pi just that you are worse as this stuff you're promoting is obviously a rugpull.
Corner naive folks on a telegram in the name of a giveaway... soon enough, you slaughter them like prey...

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maximilan: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ibime, Jedisco what’s your price prediction for FTM if btc behaves in the long run, looking to go really big on just a coin which can give me x2 or x3 this year, of course if btc behaves, target price $5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2022
mdpeace:
Good evening senior men. Please which coins can someone buy to hold for a short period of time.
. shocked kiss kiss grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Edipet:
Praise the Lord...my Raca has pump to my capital....am selling it right away...I no sabi chart,... Make i no lose again
eehhhyaa don't be like me i closed my BTC long at 44
from 42 now I'm regretting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Edipet:
hahahahaha fear fear kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:15am On Mar 28, 2022
XaToXi:

shocked shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Maximilan:
Ibime, Jedisco what’s your price prediction for FTM if btc behaves in the long run, looking to go really big on just a coin which can give me x2 or x3 this year, of course if btc behaves, target price $5
hmmm leave coin that have doubt hanging on it's head oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2022
What are we going to use to welcome the bull
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Fastt:

Thanks for the klv. Why do you think it will make x5?

Do your own research o.... And remember to take profits. Because after 3+ months they will unleash migrate to their new blockchain and unstake tokens leading to a dump Shaa... From my own perspective. But 2-5 X is possible before then.

Their Roadmap is stacked bro....

See nice movement since I called. ....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:52am On Mar 28, 2022
47k undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 1:52am On Mar 28, 2022
DieRich5:
47k undecided

Portfolio having a breath of fresh air

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha, Brayss(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.