Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283837 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Response01:

Entered yesterday at 0.001911, still watching closely for an exit.

But I feel it will ride a lot considering the fact that it's an hype metaverse coin and it's very far from ATH.

Ur thought?

I am still skeptical if the listing is actually a binance one or some other exchange. I entered @.0021 and exited @.0027

Will look again to evaluate the impact of this multichain switch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ibime I don FOMO in GMT. Coin no gree rest.. $5 or nothing. Will take profit @3.2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

In crypto KILL greed. If you made enough for one day. CHILL, separate your profit into funding wallet, call that savings account.. enter chicken republic n flex, drop ur fone.

Greed will make u enter with everything and loose the profit plus part of ur capital. That is how ur chest will be doing u somehow for 1 week. Talking to urself upandan like mad man
hahahahaha..I don laugh oo, funny but a very good advice..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is it too late to jump into GMT?

Opinion pls, I'm considering of jumping in sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bearmoon:
Commot sleep 4 your eye. grin
Will Smith inu? Ye! No joy.

F*cking shiit coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
ImpregnaTor:

it's still under valued

Check two weeks from now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bullrun bullrun, but if you no get analytical skill u go burn; See the way ikemefuna and dem Tyche dey jump in and out trades successfully. There is a huge temptation to join them but I know say the race na per-head.

I'm bored and seriously getting tired of this DCA, risk management principles...I just feel like jumping on one trade with my full capital and do sharp 30% -50%. All these DCA dey reduce profit to crumbs.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
Bullrun bullrun, but if you no get analytical skill u go burn; See the ikemefuna and dem Tyche jump in and out trades successfully. There is a huge temptation to join them but I know say the race na per-head.

I'm seriously getting tired of this DCA, risk management principles...I just feel like jumping on one trade with my full capital and do sharp 30% -50%. All these DCA dey reduce profit to crumbs.
Kay005:
Try Ape, e be like say he wan move but put stop loss oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
ImpregnaTor:

Jump in with tight stop loss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Drunkdick85:
Guys please I need to know about this money and if it has value.
My neighbor that sells akrika just pick it from one of the pocket.
@thelamb9
shit money yeah cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
ImpregnaTor:

Yes, you can jump in. We need people wey go hold bag grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Icecream4U:

grin grin grin many people must surely hold full bag grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by save4live: 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
save4live:
Hello guys,

I would like to introduce to you VITAINU Coin - the world's first light-speed dog coin with zero fees and smart contracts. In a bid to grow its Nigerian community, it is giving out 500,000 VINU to all new members. All you have to do is join the Vinunigeria Telegram group at VINUNIGERIA.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You do not need to link your wallet or complete any additional tasks...just join the Telegram group and you will be rewarded. The goal is to get the word out about the coin.

The coin is gaining traction, and it will be available on MEXC Global in three days: https://twitter.com/MEXC Global/status/1508015693886746624. (Check the MEXC Global Twitter handle directly for proof). You can read more about the coin on its website https://vitainu.org/.

Thanks

When I posted the above information about 2 days ago, I got several names (especially being a scam). Well, all you need to do is to join the Telegram group to get the reward, and possibly learn more about the project.

Today, the coin has 5x and is listing on another tier-1 exchange tomorrow morning. See the image below or check the official Twitter link to verify. https://twitter.com/BitrueOfficial/status/1509108180080422915?s=20&t=H6_rmEJ26NqegJtbE4jHSw

Doubters are the ones who loses eventually. (My 2 cents)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Swaga Bears N.F.T and T-o-k-e-n
If you are not on this, you are missing.

Get on the whitelist here:
https://discord./mTDUc79GUg

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

I can't find the news anywhere. I wonder why

Check USDB Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Free mint nft
Join now and grind to get wl
https://discord./RKb7mhr8
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Icecream4U:
Abeg collect! cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BallyJXX: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Interesting subject.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drunkdick85(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
DieRich5:
shit money yeah cheesy

Okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tyche:

Dumped my CHZ at .32, will renter if need be. Picking up HEGIC.

HEGIC seems to be forming a cup pattern on the 4 hr, reason for sticking with it. Will sell at the slightest sign of deviation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Seems like it's GMT reigning.... I hope it's not the classic scenario of a coin getting popular when it peaks....

Looked at its chart and hmmm.... if I was looking to enter this, I'd wait for the 4hrly support to come up a bit

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Last year after the bloodbath that lasted few months , i was able to buy sol at $24 , dot at $11 and link . I sold off before the main bull run could even get started . I watched this coins double up in price and even went up beyond anyone's expectations.
I learnt my lesson to be more patient and i will advise anyone that bought during this long bear period to hold ur coins tight , we are just getting started . My pieces of advise grin

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
jedisco:
Seems like it's GMT reigning.... I hope it's not the classic scenario of a coin getting popular when it peaks....

Looked at its chart and hmmm.... if I was looking to enter this, I'd wait for the 4hrly support to come up a bit
i wouldn't dare enter that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Enyinne:
Last year after the bloodbath that lasted few months , i was able to buy sol at $24 , dot at $11 and link . I sold off before the main bull run could even get started . I watched this coins double up in price and even went up beyond anyone's expectations.
I learnt my lesson to be more patient and i will advise anyone that bought during this long bear period to hold ur coins tight , we are just getting started . My pieces of advise grin
hmm is this a financial advise?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Enyinne:

True talk, in crypt0 knowing what waves to ride are important.
With bitc0in abouve its weekly support, its in such conditions alt coins go into price discovery. I've caught luna and I'd just let it run

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Jameselias:
i wouldn't dare enter that

Looks nasty... lots of profit taking around 2... but then, don't bet against a raging crowd

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lionel messi was paid 20 million dollars to promote socios(chz) coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
FYI

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
save4live:

When I posted the above information about 2 days ago, I got several names (especially being a scam). Well, all you need to do is to join the Telegram group to get the reward, and possibly learn more about the project.

Today, the coin has 5x and is listing on another tier-1 exchange tomorrow morning. See the image below or check the official Twitter link to verify. https://twitter.com/BitrueOfficial/status/1509108180080422915?s=20&t=H6_rmEJ26NqegJtbE4jHSw

Doubters are the ones who loses eventually. (My 2 cents)

REST
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
jedisco:

Someone said "Na my dey hammer for crypto" and GMT is a classical example among others. This run is just the beginning judging by their road map from now to April. There's even a rumour of partnership with NIKE.

The momentum is with GMT and one is leaving a lot of money on the table not playing it. Spot-wise there's always 15% to 20% daily play available and futures-wise you can short and long several times a day depending on your schedule. The movement is so predictable.

Last night, it occurred to me I can increase my stash via coin futures and so far so good. But with a very good knowledge of TA, which I don't have, it would have been more glorious, but grateful still.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m), rilwan09 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.