Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3284431 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
for those thinking of jumping into gmt...i think you should have a rethink.

NFA

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
santos123:
After what happened last year,I will not fomo again. GMT reach 100 dollars,I no go enter.
wise man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Babalakin:
tempted to sell the bloody $Ape i bought at $17 to go into this GMT grin.was hoping to jump in at 1.9$

You could keep jumping from top to top until you blow your account

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
millennialaku2:
for those thinking of jumping into gmt...i think you should have a rethink.

NFA

Nah coconut head I get, I no dey hear word, I go still put $17k Inside. grin

If I broke nah my business. Nah person be Abramovich wey dem seize chelsea from am. grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
santos123:
After what happened last year,I will not fomo again. GMT reach 100 dollars,I no go enter.

Hehe... lessons learned should be well applied...

I wouldn't bet ahainst a raging crowd neither would I fomo into such a pump....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
jedisco:

nope, I don't jump from coin to coin, this is my first time .didn't do due diligence on APE before jumping in. Jumped in at 16 and 17, to take profit at 18.5 but it never got past 18 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Enyinne:
E be like say this metis don dey lose fire grin
The coin is building up,the long futures is build g. I have my average price at 120, I'll dca below 110.
In other news, I see GMT like SLP, the initial market but the bag carriers go hear am. From the app, you buy sneakers in SOL, go for a run and earn gmt. For now a sneaker (9 sol) is expensive. By the time they start renting sneakers out(app update) , every one will join the race and guess what will fall like water. I hope I'm wrong. An earlier buyer got 400usd eq of gmt by using the app running for 1hr. That's a lot of money.

Except they will start selling sneakers in gmt later on. Which might explain the pump

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Response01:

Nah coconut head I get, I no dey hear word, I go still put $17k Inside. grin

If I broke nah my business. Nah person be Abramovich wey dem seize chelsea from am. grin
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
ehnkay:
Please, how do I check when an NFT had their presale, if they have concluded public mint, and how much they earned in total on Etherscan. I've checked icy.tools, opensea, rarity.tools, but it's so confusing. Your response would be very appreciated. and anyone that can help

Sorry I haven't gone into nft since I tried to list my dogs picture and the gas fee chased me out. These things require time and you have to get your hands dirty. Try with binance, it's less confusing. Start with the basics first in other not to fill your heads with more technical stuff.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kay005:

If you miss GMT, BSW just started it's pumping...It was at 0.6** some days again now 1.0*** now...you can fomo if you get mind shq.

I bought at 0.65 or so, did more research on using their app etc, circulating, total supply, fees etc, as I came back to buy more, I saw it at 1.1. I put a bid on 0.97. grin
BTW it was cheaper in MEXC.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ehnkay: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fastt:

Sorry I haven't gone into nft since I tried to list my dogs picture and the gas fee chased me out. These things require time and you have to get your hands dirty. Try with binance, it's less confusing. Start with the basics first in other not to fill your heads with more technical stuff.
Okay, thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrmacc: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why is no one talking bout $kiba inu? ..
I av been taking reasonable amount of profits for some weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
SOL don wake leave me o... I don't want to FOMO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ibime:
GMT (STEPN) looks like it wants to do an Axie of last year. I'm in a position.

OMO ... You spoke well boss wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
jedisco:
Some TA on Ape loading.... seems its the next meme coyn...

Has some similarities to shib... it's backed by some eith powerhouses and also launched on multiple exchanges. Being available on multiple exchanges is important for a meme coyn as you need retail fomo

Omo I don miss for this thread sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stg will be listed on gate.io tomorrow
Might cause an upward movement

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mrmacc:
na only me and you just dey enjoy am like this, silent money maker, no need for noise grin

I'm looking at $mri at the moment too, it can do what kiba is doing grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ibime:

This train is still moving but it hasn't left the station yet. Last chance to board. NFA

Omo, I've really missed on this thread oh

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
So many people were calling that many coins would die off from after the bear season..
I want to know which and which coins has died off?
Maybe apart from meme coins..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
STG looks like it will retrace before breaking 4 yet again.

I've booked profit, waiting to rebuy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
jedisco:

this is the issue I am having,..I was thinking through out last night,..why be say I keep on jumping From top to top,..I need to be calming down,..I sold my FTM after losing 50% of my investment,.. thinking the news that went round last 3weeks will affect it very well,..I use the money to buy another Coin,..now the coin is not going anywhere and ftm is rising

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fastt:

The coin is building up,the long futures is build g. I have my average price at 120, I'll dca below 110.
In other news, I see GMT like SLP, the initial market but the bag carriers go hear am. From the app, you buy sneakers in SOL, go for a run and earn gmt. For now a sneaker (9 sol) is expensive. By the time they start renting sneakers out(app update) , every one will join the race and guess what will fall like water. I hope I'm wrong. An earlier buyer got 400usd eq of gmt by using the app running for 1hr. That's a lot of money.

Except they will start selling sneakers in gmt later on. Which might explain the pump

my brother you are not far from the truth....

I think gmt will be used to replace sol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Check this coins of kucoins EFX... Tell me what yu think about it..

Total circulation is minimum.. i love coins like that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assurance20(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fastt:

What you earn using the sneakers is GST(Green Satoshi Token), not GMT, GMT is the governance token of STEPN, GST is inflationary & has much utility at the same time cus you use it in shoe repair, levelling up, & minting of new shoes...The continuous GMT pump has brought about a new trend/hype which is 'Move to earn", All tokens/projects that are move to earn have been pumping, some of which are Moov, Defit, Step, etc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mrmacc:
where is it trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrmacc: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
na only me and you just dey enjoy am like this, silent money maker, no need for noise grin

I'm looking at $mri at the moment too, it can do what kiba is doing grin
Very cool money oo..
The community behind that project is massive,+ the mode of marketing is exceptional to other meme coins.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
XaToXi:

What a stress free month.

The win rate is not 100% because I was shorting btc on the side - the only manual trade I made. Should close all or part of that by next week or sooner.

That's an impressive winrate. Please share your strategy like nna777
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reyhzor(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don go bag GMT , If I perish , I perish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
DaemoLee:
E b like sey this Una GMT dey carry fuel waka oo

$9bln USDT volume on Binance. The cøin no want let any other coin breet

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), Ballzproblem2, DenreleDave(m), MrNovo, cmoney22222, opella(f), sheanzy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.