Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322986 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hahahahaha omg this violent crew people they make my day please keep the meme coming

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Response01:

To my fellow brethren in vawulence I write, You are maketh not of peace, but of overflowing vawulence.

Your brother in vawulence. grin grin
Response01

My fellow brother in vawulence.... The vawulence taketh by force... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jameselias:
Hahahahaha omg this violent crew people they make my day please keep the meme coming

Abeg give us more TA so that the vawulence can spread grin grin grin grin grin

Response01 icecream4u

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fastt:

Fight don start. Let me go and buy BSW.

Oga mi, why fight no go dey...

See as them wipe Eagle USB cord for Neck grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
randy01:

As you can see.
me that is referring to I ignore the guy please don't reply.he is attention seekers and he will not get the attention from me.people like that are needed in this business.it is there money I will be using to pay my bill.i lose small portion of my trading capital and I have recovered it with the screenshot I posted below my tA.thats power of TA.

Am currently waiting for ape to pull back to that line to open short for one week.lack of TA will make most to perish.even if good or bad news come out.market will not go up or down at once.there will always be pull back to enter for TA beleivers.

If he want to argue I challenge him.he should drop all his trading results and I shall drop mine for this new month with date.then the whole member will see who's useless.if he accepts the challenge then I will salute and if he kept mute then his papa is a coward
Don't mind them cheesy.

Lazy Nigerians they don't want to put in the work but they want to earn, TA is not absolutely perfect but you will make more profits than loss.

I no even pity anybody wey go trade blindly without analysis cheesy cheesy, it's is unsuspecting newbies that will take him serious ni.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
randy01:

As you can see.
me that is referring to I ignore the guy please don't reply.he is attention seekers and he will not get the attention from me.people like that are needed in this business.it is there money I will be using to pay my bill.i lose small portion of my trading capital and I have recovered it with the screenshot I posted below my tA.thats power of TA.

Am currently waiting for ape to pull back to that line to open short for one week.lack of TA will make most to perish.even if good or bad news come out.market will not go up or down at once.there will always be pull back to enter for TA beleivers.

If he want to argue I challenge him.he should drop all his trading results and I shall drop mine for this new month with date.then the whole member will see who's useless.if he accepts the challenge then I will salute and if he kept mute then his papa is a coward

My father is a Coward... Say after mi
grin grin grin

Useless TA

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please serious member.anybody with a gem under a dollar with good team in a dip.please drop let make some $$$$$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoGrandmast: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
ShadowCracker:

Don't mind them cheesy.

Lazy Nigerians they don't want to put in the work but they want to earn, TA is not absolutely perfect but you will make more profits than loss.

I no even pity anybody wey go trade blindly without analysis cheesy cheesy, it's is unsuspecting newbies that will take him serious ni.
you are right. People don't really want to learn. Since 2014 I learnt Technical and fundamentals. From analysis I have been able to make millions in crypto.

Nigerians will easily fall for ignorance than learn.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Waves facing huge backlash from DeFi community. Something to do with their stables: USDN

How many $WAVES fomo-ers are going to burn hanging on to this with no compression of their [non] stablecoin $USDN going ‘impossibly’ off peg!?

Imagine putting your money in stablecoin and it still dumps
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
DenreleDave:

Abeg give us more TA so that the vawulence can spread grin grin grin grin grin

Response01 icecream4u
not now please BTC is messing with my head ( violently) because it is ranging, the more reason why I need the memes to laugh and cool off keep the violence cuming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
randy01:
Please serious member.anybody with a gem under a dollar with good team in a dip.please drop let make some $$$$$
hahaha cheesy this one want to cause fight oo, so who is not a Serious member?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Short gmt on pump+ scalping

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by everify(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
everify:
WE SELL

VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT
BANK LOGS WITH BALANCES and LOGIN ACCESS
VERIFIED BTC CASHAPP ACCOUNT
VERIFIED KRAKEN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED PAXFUL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED LOCAL BITCOIN ACCOUNT
VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNT
VERIFIED SKRILL ACCOUNT
VERIFIED NETELLER ACCOUNT
CEX.IO FULLY VERIFIED ACCOUNT
GOOGLE VOICE
BINANCE VERIFIED ACCOUNT
VERIFY WISE ACCOUNT
SELF REGISTERED USA BANKS

Contact us via whatsapp/call : +1*424*261*6673
hey violent members attack!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2022
undecided
Market looking good a little..........She's back

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 2:11am On Apr 05, 2022
make I return to tapping wisdom from my lords .... violence crew I greet una in pieces

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Highfreelance: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2022
CryptoGrandmast:
you are right. People don't really want to learn. Since 2014 I learnt Technical and fundamentals. From analysis I have been able to make millions in crypto.

Nigerians will easily fall for ignorance than learn.
alot of people here including me will like to learn boss.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Play as you deem fit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Fastt:

Fight don start. Let me go and buy BSW.

what's your exit? bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Beetcoin exchange outflow volume recently hit a rate of 96.2k $BeeTeeCee per month.

Aggregate exchange outflows of this magnitude have only been seen on a handful of occasions through history, with most being after the March 2020 liquidity crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2022
You guys can hop on this, make sure you make your own research first, you can stake and earn too.

Fix the link and join.
ht.tps://t. me/ApeEscape_BSC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Walexmotivates(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Hallenjay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ltVzmJdaR8

Arbitrage trading.
Learn how to make 800$ on PANCAKESWAP buy buying and selling

Boss, this update still sure?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kelechi121: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Secret, selfkey and imx are my favored picks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benzene00: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Las las this crypto na bet9ja wey go University

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
I come with enough vowulenceee grin grin grin

Abeg bring thou the voluwencee coins to buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Please you guys should stop this vawulence of a thing make our boss drop update let's make the $$$

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Harpyeagle(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello guys, pls who has a whatsapp group for airdrop update.. Pls help me drop group link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2022
Pls how do i use my KDA to borrow on binance.
Ikillbrokehoes:
Beetcoin exchange outflow volume recently hit a rate of 96.2k $BeeTeeCee per month.

Aggregate exchange outflows of this magnitude have only been seen on a handful of occasions through history, with most being after the March 2020 liquidity crisis.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2022
benzene00:
Las las this crypto na bet9ja wey go University
you are more than 100% right

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Omg return of the violent meme people I'm luvin dis, atleast it brings the much needed laughter in this country, crypto, and thread, so keep cuming.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Btc please respect your old age and get a direction, which one is goes up get regected, and then goes down and get regected, what! what! What!! kiss kiss embarassed ranging market is a goddamned fu..king hell of a market .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Toppy08, Smithwilliams826, Robnectar(m), DaddyCoool, jayce232 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.