Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294596 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Alot of altcoins; jasmy and rose inclusive, have a nice weekly setup. If big bros behaves,then tithe moon.
DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
My stoploss for GMT has triggered and I am now out of that position.

No regrets

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anyone with T.A. for BTC pls? Things becoming confusing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Checkout this coin market ledger(ml). Market cap still under 2million.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

No regrets

You got to do what you got to do man. It is what its
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
nna777:

With that kinda profit, wetin I dey look for again. Am on the sidelines for now, expecting Btc to retest the 42-43k area next month before another move to the 50s.

This should be the last dip before the major move above 52. This should be your diamond hands till ATH n price discovery. Don't be too quick to sell if you buy this last dip.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ibime, what's Up? What potential BSC meme coin launch are looking at?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
From the daily charts, b.t.c. is on a bearish butterfly pattern. Expect price to hit 43060 or any point down to 39800. So try and have a large stop loss for buffer. Or the pattern may just fail.
Macktaob:
Anyone with T.A. for BTC pls? Things becoming confusing...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
TFI tomo finance. Very undervalued. Lunching stable coin on 22 April. Wait for retreat or double down.

It pumped 300% today. I don book spot

DyOR
NFA

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
myonekobosay:
From the daily charts, b.t.c. is on a bearish butterfly pattern. Expect price to hit 43060 or any point down to 39800. So try and have a large stop loss for buffer. Or the pattern may just fail.

BTC is bearish on weekly but on daily it can move up from here but once it break the first line. 44500 which is first line bro that is when I will consider bearish.it got rejected back to 38k three times before it breakout from that 44500.if it go back there boys will still eat good

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Prophets of doom don come again with their useless T.A grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It only requires a big good news and see everywhere green or bad news and see dip...

TA is as useless as p in psy.. Some go even talk say he go form CUP grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy... Bowl nko grin cheesy

TA doesn't trade... Na person be whales grin grin grin grin

I set a pace for vawulence grin grin cheesy grin

Response01 icecream4u cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Trex4:
Ibime, what's Up? What potential BSC meme coin launch are looking at?

I'm not doing meme for now. I'm buying the ones I can forget and rest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tyche:

You got to do what you got to do man. It is what its

Yeah brother. I will revisit it later.

It looks overbought and I am expecting more downtrend before a major rally.

Btc doesn't look quiet either. Upcoming Miami conference, and Feds meeting this week and next.

With Miami 2022, I foresee a notable volitility because historically, btc dumps on every conference.

However Apple being rumored to be partnering with strike brings an opposite conversation to the table. I personally don't trust apple when it comes to btc news.

All things being equal, I cut down my positions to accommodate more usdt in my arsenal. Experience has taught me to have usdt readily available at all times.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hey house, I have a question
Does one have to be online for an order made to go through? Order to buy a coin at a certain price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
BlenzTalk:
Does one have to be online for an order made to go through? Order to buy a coin at a certain price
No

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hallenjay: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ltVzmJdaR8

Arbitrage trading.
Learn how to make 800$ on PANCAKESWAP buy buying and selling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

No regrets
pulled out @ 2.4, man is in downward movement in 1hr chart

Axs dealing with me badly since that hack

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
GMT is drunk.

Drunk people don't follow simple instructions cos they don't know what they're doing. Soon, the drink go commot for him eyes, then we will table his sins before him.

GMT has finally become sober and will now give account of her sins to baba btc.

Generally alts are getting squeezed by The King's recent small volitility.

Good project to catch in a possible dip.

1. Waves - entry $30 is a blessing
2. Axs- entry at $45-$50
3. Voxel- Entry at $1.3
4. People - Entry at $0.0600
5. Woo- entry at 0.5000- .5500
6. If you see STG at $2.80 please rush it

If it dips lower.. blessed art thou

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Enyinne:
I cant sell at lose . I go wait until e reach my entry price. I did same last year by being impatient thats how all the coins got to my entry and surpassed it but then i hv sold off with a huge irrecoverable loss .
The whole thing is now going down. You sell when up and re-buy when price fall to have more units. With that, u quickly recover even before e pump to ur dear entry point.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
I did it last year and lost big time . I will wait for the price to grow . They have alot coming up by may as Vesting is still on going with the coin hence the lower low price. Thanks for ur advice
Icecream4U:
The whole thing is now going down. You sell when up and re-buy when price fall to have more units. With that, u quickly recover even before e pump to ur dear entry point.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
DenreleDave:
Prophets of doom don come again with their useless T.A grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It only requires a big good news and see everywhere green or bad news and see dip...

TA is as useless as p in psy.. Some go even talk say he go form CUP grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy... Bowl nko grin cheesy

[/s]
Why don't you shut up if have nothing reasonable to contribute.

If Ta is useless then why don't you consider investing your money in Betnaija, they don't do Ta there. sad

Didirin angry angry.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
DenreleDave:

BTC has formed a canvas on the 1hour chart and sneakers on the weekly chart. Price is expected to drop to $10k. grin

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

If Ta is useless then why don't you consider investing your money in Betnaija, they don't do Ta there. sad

My father is a Didirin angry angry.

grin cheesy. All ur trash for the likes...

Una useless as TA in cryp..to grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Icecream4U:
BTC has formed a canvas on the 1hour chart and sneakers on the weekly chart. Price is expected to drop to $10k. grin

Don't mind them.. Useless TA canvas, cup, sweater, boots grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

Didirin angry angry.

As you can see.
me that is referring to I ignore the guy please don't reply.he is attention seekers and he will not get the attention from me.people like that are needed in this business.it is there money I will be using to pay my bill.i lose small portion of my trading capital and I have recovered it with the screenshot I posted below my tA.thats power of TA.

Am currently waiting for ape to pull back to that line to open short for one week.lack of TA will make most to perish.even if good or bad news come out.market will not go up or down at once.there will always be pull back to enter for TA beleivers.

If he want to argue I challenge him.he should drop all his trading results and I shall drop mine for this new month with date.then the whole member will see who's useless.if he accepts the challenge then I will salute and if he kept mute then his papa is a coward

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
i laugh
randy01:

BTC is bearish on weekly but on daily it can move up from here but once it break the first line. 44500 which is first line bro that is when I will consider bearish.it got rejected back to 38k three times before it breakout from that 44500.if it go back there boys will still eat good
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yeah brother. I will revisit it later.

It looks overbought and I am expecting more downtrend before a major rally.

Btc doesn't look quiet either. Upcoming Miami conference, and Feds meeting this week and next.

With Miami 2022, I foresee a notable volitility because historically, btc dumps on every conference.

However Apple being rumored to be partnering with strike brings an opposite conversation to the table. I personally don't trust apple when it comes to btc news.

All things being equal, I cut down my positions to accommodate more usdt in my arsenal. Experience has taught me to have usdt readily available at all times.

This is important. You can't go wrong with having stables at all times.
We are trading against whales and their algos that execute 5 times more than the speed of light.
Always, we are reminded to take profits as anything that goes up must come down.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Icecream4U:

Lmfao.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
DenreleDave:

To my fellow brethren in vawulence I write, You are maketh not of peace, but of overflowing vawulence.

Your brother in vawulence. grin grin
Response01

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
BlenzTalk:
not at all, you can be sleeping and be making money at the same time you can be sleeping and be Lossing money

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fastt:
TFI tomo finance. Very undervalued. Lunching stable coin on 22 April. Wait for retreat or double down.

It pumped 300% today. I don book spot

DyOR
NFA

Fight don start. Let me go and buy BSW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Paykay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.