Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298536 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Response01:

Thank you boss, I promise to uphold the VAWULENCE MANTRA and never to let PEACE reing in this thread. grin

UP VAWULENCE .... PROGRESS. grin

Our loyalty lies with you till the end...

Your majesty

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cescky(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
use hotbit ETF

It's safe a little than binance futures

That's a good starting point

Thanks boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
seankafor:
It's a hogwash these exchanges claims they don't have access to your funds..

So after like 5 months of my issue with Blockchain..

They cited that I violated their terms due to a 3rd party assistance in reverification of my Blockchain account..

They now requested me to do a task of snapping a selfie with some handwritings and some selfies.

They now said they'd transfer out my funds manually to an address I provided after completing the task..

Now I ask, if they didn't have access to my funds, how would they have transfer the funds out?

Note.. they have disabled my account and features

Am done with exchanges for good even way before now..

Run from exchanges guys, they'd do you dirty and nothing you can do about it..

More reason i buy bsw and STG. Never liked keeping my assets on exchanges as im not a day trader. Hopefully bsw will list a lot of coins for swapping... Buy transfer/ sell after few months.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cescky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
I didn't know people actually subscribe to so called paid signal. If those signals are sure, they won't need your money.

Noted boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cescky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jameselias:
first thing first get your self out of the paid signal group

Ok boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enyinne:
I hope tomorrow the unlock go make sense. We dey watch incase e reach $50 then we go come help una grin

U no go still buy even if e reach 20. grin... You only buy on green. E go shock you, yoi wake up we done go 350...or 10 grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
We are the vawulence crew. The vawulence must surely reach everybody

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is Doge now a stable coinsad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Papacypaul(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
anyone with great cardless arbitrage should pm me. Let's make money together
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Garrydosky04: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Papacypaul:
anyone with great cardless arbitrage should pm me. Let's make money together
bro message me at oceanfinanceloans01@gmail.com i have something to show you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enyinne:
This one Opor grin how person go DCA this type of dip.it seems those hypers sold at $330 and left the coins . Owo ni koko grin at this point na we go turn spectators

Shey na for 330 u enter the project ni
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
No way . grin i watched it move from $47 and i bought at different levels , double and sell but i commot hand when the coin price moved so much i was afraid to play it . But now e be like say e dey come carry us but i no sure for the coins again . Fear still dey catch me grin
DenreleDave:

Shey na for 330 u enter the project ni
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Make una follow me laugh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
SHIB cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hahahahah. My experience hv thought me otherwise. Metis hype is going down , not like 4months ago . Better be careful. See moonriver now after being at $400plus , now battling to stabilize at $68 . Forget those shouting metis to $1000 as some hv sold majority of their portfolio at $330 . Every coin get him own time .. Be wise grin
Fastt:

U no go still buy even if e reach 20. grin... You only buy on green. E go shock you, yoi wake up we done go 350...or 10 grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
I pity long time holders as most will return after 3yrs and still meet the price lower than they bought it . If long time pass 1year , i no do . See as KDA don turn me into an investor. I wish i sabi wetin i go do to that funds to be trading with it .Abeg anyone with idea how i can borrow with my kda . Abeg share .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
bought paper at close to ATH
not selling till 100x
if it doesn't then we move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
I didn't know people actually subscribe to so called paid signal. If those signals are sure, they won't need your money.
Those paid signal group don't care about you.what they care about is your monthly subscription.once you blow your account.you may get removed.the only thing worthy paying for is knowledge and important information.some People already get info about Metis,blok before they get listed.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Humphery09(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
randy01:

Those paid signal group don't care about you.what they care about is your monthly subscription.once you blow your account.you may get removed.the only thing worthy paying for is knowledge and important information.some People already get info about Metis,blok before they get listed.
bloke na em dey drain my portfolio from 300$ to 69$,any hope for that coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Humphery09:
he didn't say bloke he said blok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Humphery09:

You should have sold long ago.people go to where money is flowing.once hype die then the coin will go down.even sol never go back to alth again since.once I buy a coin my first target is how to remove my capital then profit can go down or to the moon.but you can keep your hope on God.what fall may rise

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
What of the inflation news?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shorting Shiba from .27. I never knew kucoin was bae like binance oo. I will start using them.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
nna777:
Shorting Shiba from .27. I never knew kucoin was bae like binance oo. I will start using them.
a short?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tyche:

My bids are from 9.5 to 8. If e no reach there, no wahala

Got out at 12 today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jameselias:
a short?

I wanted to short from .29 but I wait to confirm Btc before shorting @.27
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
santos123:
What of the inflation news?
it has come and gone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Icecream4U:
it has come and gone.
nawa. I thought they would be much dip today with the way it was being mentioned here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
santos123:
nawa. I thought they would be much dip today with the way it was being mentioned here.
Because, it is actually cabable of causing serious dip or crash. People were trying to be safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
What do u think about kda . Make i know my level
randy01:

You should have sold long ago.people go to where money is flowing.once hype die then the coin will go down.even sol never go back to alth again since.once I buy a coin my first target is how to remove my capital then profit can go down or to the moon.but you can keep your hope on God.we fall may rise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ibime:

Bro, this will be the third time in the last year I exited the market before an obvious downturn. I don't know how anyone can still be bullish given macro conditions and loss of the 21 week EMA. Still welded to the strategy of shorting resistance and only buying obvious hype coins until macro conditions change. Guys should have fled to stables once we broke below $45k. You taught me the 21 week EMA rule for determining alt season and I still apply it judiciously.

Good timimg... The macro conditions aren't looking great.
The loss of the 21w ema has always been my line in the sand... unlike the last close below when price hung around for a confirmation of resistance before a before the downward spiral, this time, it seemed to have just followed thru immediately. Lucky I made some swaps on the weekly into bitc0in but still took some hits. Not so bothered as I'm mainly in the right stuff

The amount of thime this range has been traded thru makes me worry about a nuke in future to clear the whole range... that might be the most sustainable way to exit this range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lucremoy:
bought paper at close to ATH
not selling till 100x
if it doesn't then we move
i can feel your pain brother

Pls hold grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.