Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298044 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Make una follow me laugh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walai I go laff grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Humphery09:
bloke na em dey drain my portfolio from 300$ to 69$,any hope for that coin

Dem talk bloktopia, u go buy bloketopium

Ur own don finish oo grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
XaToXi:

Talking of TA experts, someone actually predicted this reversal to the T.

Can't even find that 39200 support on the charts. Not on MA, EMA or Bollinger.

Maybe it's a Fib level.

Would have posted the prediction earlier but thought better of it. lipsrsealed

There seems to be alot of leveraged stops at that 39.2k level. A dip below to take it out wouldn't surprise. This range has been traded so much that lines have blurred out. Over 1 year now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
seankafor:
It's a hogwash these exchanges claims they don't have access to your funds..

So after like 5 months of my issue with Bl0ckchain..

They cited that I violated their terms due to a 3rd party assistance in reverification of my Bl0ckchain account..

They now requested me to do a task of snapping a selfie with some handwritings and some selfies.

They now said they'd transfer out my funds manually to an address I provided after completing the task..

Now I ask, if they didn't have access to my funds, how would they have transfer the funds out?

Note.. they have disabled my account and features

Am done with exchanges for good even way before now..

Run from exchanges guys, they'd do you dirty and nothing you can do about it..

Your question funny o... it's like asking if a bank knows how much you have with the. Is there anywhere you saw an exchange claim they don't have details of their clients funds?

Every centralised exchange has full access to clients funds. They can limit you account at anytime. Thats why it's centralised.
Even with personal wallets, with your wallet address, anyone in the world can look up all transactions you've made on that wallet...

By third party do you mean someone helping you to verify?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lucremoy:
bought paper at close to ATH
not selling till 100x
if it doesn't then we move

Hehe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
seankafor:
they don't know

I like as Crypto is sustainably shaking off weak and paper hands..

Let the market self saturate and weed off the jokers who floods the system and let the real investors ride..

Let those who takes it as a religion ride or die...

They thought this is a place to turn 10 naira to 10 million which their regular jobs can't give them..

When the bible said the poor, the little they have will be collected from them and given to the rich, it was talking about crypt0.

Anyone who is not ready to ride with it on the downtimes doesn't deserve to ride with it to the top side..

Hehe... hope if the drawdown you crave comes, you'd be able to weather it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
XaToXi:

Lol!

Was expecting something like this.

1. I don't know what time today the news is coming out. That's why I'm asking.

2. I'm expecting 38k before 43k, but I want to know what others are thinking as well.

Plausible.... but then, the range has been so traded that targeting close levels may be risky

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
nna777:

I wanted to short from .29 but I wait to confirm Btc before shorting @.27
i see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
santos123:
nawa. I thought they would be much dip today with the way it was being mentioned here.
all this dip priced it in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
DenreleDave:

Dem talk bloktopia, u go buy bloketopium

Ur own don finish oo grin grin grin grin grin
he don't know blok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enyinne:
What do u think about kda . Make i know my level

For the past 3 month kda have been consolidating.seem bag holder to much on that coin.any little up they sell off.but it trying find base now.nothing much is happening on it for now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Babalakin:
yes bought more at 1.7. Will send screenshot later for proof. Most coins are taking the hit,not just STG. Stop focusing on STG,and look at the market in general. Lol grin. I go remind you when this blasts past 3$ again grin
no need to prove anything boss,carry on, nothing do you cheesy
I'll be the first to remind you when it pumps/dumps cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enyinne:
I pity long time holders as most will return after 3yrs and still meet the price lower than they bought it . If long time pass 1year , i no do . See as KDA don turn me into an investor. I wish i sabi wetin i go do to that funds to be trading with it .Abeg anyone with idea how i can borrow with my kda . Abeg share .
They should continue doing long-term and diamond hand's lol ...hear me not every coin go blow like bnb, axs or Solana. If u see profit take am o, and also learn to cut Ur losses on time. the money in Ur wallet is not urs until it's sitting down in usdt. Filcoin wey some people bought at 100$ is Less than 20$ today even after one year Lol...

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
i can feel your pain brother

Pls hold grin
I no kuku get choice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
sweetveek:
no need to prove anything boss,carry on, nothing do you cheesy
I'll be the first to remind you when it pumps/dumps cool
LOL you be case I swear grin. Leave me with my STG abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lucremoy:

I no kuku get choice

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
seankafor:
It's a hogwash these exchanges claims they don't have access to your funds..

So after like 5 months of my issue with Blockchain..

They cited that I violated their terms due to a 3rd party assistance in reverification of my Blockchain account..

They now requested me to do a task of snapping a selfie with some handwritings and some selfies.

They now said they'd transfer out my funds manually to an address I provided after completing the task..

Now I ask, if they didn't have access to my funds, how would they have transfer the funds out?

Note.. they have disabled my account and features

Am done with exchanges for good even way before now..

Run from exchanges guys, they'd do you dirty and nothing you can do about it..

Mf, did you do the bolded or not??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Oga a better way is to buy high and sell low.
grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2022
jedisco:

Your question funny o... it's like asking if a bank knows how much you have with the. Is there anywhere you saw an exchange claim they don't have details of their clients funds?

Every centralised exchange has full access to clients funds. They can limit you account at anytime. Thats why it's centralised.
Even with personal wallets, with your wallet address, anyone in the world can look up all transactions you've made on that wallet...

By third party do you mean someone helping you to verify?

I understand exchanges can see ones funds, but what I meant that why always claimed they don't have access to your personal funds and they cant move it..
Have you tried chatting exchange when you loose toeu logins or seed phrase, they'd claim dey don't have access to your funds, so you should keep your see phrase safe.. Blockchain has always maintained that

@bolded, yes it was one of the accounts am managing, it's a 3rd party, it's not my details it was opened with..

So during last December, I imputed my password, it didn't go through, I could have waited but due to devil, I have always been impatient so I rushed and used the recovery phrase option, I thought maybe Blockchain is similar to trust wallet where you get back Access after inputting your seed phrase.

After inputting my seed phrase, a reverification was required, I had to send the link of portal of reverification to the account owner who is in EU.. Blockchain sensed it and restricted me from transfering out funds..

I had been in constant communication with thier agents not until last week my own turn reached cos they have always stressed they re backlogged with requests..
After hectic routine of Q&A and rigorous snapping of id and selfies holding a written paper by the account owner (I saw hell as the account owner is way beyond those disturbances, only God knows what I went through to ensure he did those stuffs Blockchain asked to do.. just like when you re telling dangote to hold a handwritten note and snap a selfie with his ID grin)

So they said they'd transfer my funds to a wallet address I provided after the recent Id I sent them must have been reviewed..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Robinhood na fools

When shibarmy needed them the most theu didn't come through..

Why now undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Icecream4U:
grin grin
where una dey bring all this meme from
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2022
I pray it does like MBox , from$2.50 to $12 . Make i run commot
randy01:

For the past 3 month kda have been consolidating.seem bag holder to much on that coin.any little up they sell off.but it trying find base now.nothing much is happening on it for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Enyinne:
I pray it does like MBox , from$2.50 to $12 . Make i run commot

Either you sell, then lock up, or you DCA to get down, then a little pump, you recover. Or buy a token sure to pump, recover... Run.
We are in bear market everywhere. Inflation, recession, covid, war, job losses, hungar,... The market is still in down trend but there will be little pump here and there.
If you wait to get back to your initial prize without DCA, you go wait tire. grin

Or you follow wait for 28k like me. From now till dec, we go surely touch am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Corbin: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Who is on discord
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Icecream4U:
grin grin

Heshe welcome grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quoteit: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
The P2P rate in binance is f**kin crazy, those guys re mad.

I tell you.

Please What was the rate before the recent crash? I'm thinking of buying USDT but something keeps telling me to exercise patience.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
If u bought wave few days ago..

Guess what, you should be stinkingly poor now grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Check ur mail
Fastt:

Either you sell, then lock up, or you DCA to get down, then a little pump, you recover. Or buy a token sure to pump, recover... Run.
We are in bear market everywhere. Inflation, recession, covid, war, job losses, hungar,... The market is still in down trend but there will be little pump here and there.
If you wait to get back to your initial prize without DCA, you go wait tire. grin

Or you follow wait for 28k like me. From now till dec, we go surely touch am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Where u dey
Cannicus:

Bake

Alice
TLM

Now added to cross margin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2022
I have beautiful pictures that could be minted and sold as NFTs, hit me up if you’re interested.

Checkout my photography https://www.nairaland.com/taiocol to see some smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chukzypd: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2022
whatapp me for sale 08131864317
Mercy8899:
I have 250 polymath token and 0.0015ETH in myetherwallet {MEW} for sale.

Reason for sale: urgent need of money and I don't have enough ETH for gas fee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Psychokinetic: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
So IPC turned out to be a scam huh?
Anybody in here on IPC?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Lookandlaugh and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.