Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317626 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrCamron:

You are welcome, anytime.
I still have more questions though sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

I will probably close in loss

Smile....
Hold on before you close your position. Whats your liquidation price,is your liquidation price below 37500 usd? I am asking because "if" a Liquidation wick should occur ,it will be touch the price region of $37.5k to $38.5k because Bulls are likely to get a nice long entry around $37.5k to $38.5k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
XaToXi:

Don't close it prematurely.

There will be a bounce if it ever gets to the monthly 38k support.

What price did you enter so we see if it can bounce to break even?

What leverage are you using?

Even if 38k does not hold, 37200 is another strong support.

You can DCA at those 2 prices.

Entered around 40.9
It was meant to be a quick flip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
XaToXi:

Don't close it prematurely.

There will be a bounce if it ever gets to the monthly 38k support.

What price did you enter so we see if it can bounce to break even?

Even if 38k does not hold, 37200 is another strong support.

You can DCA at those 2 prices.

Nice input.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
dayo229:

Future has a way of doing that. When you use small money you go dey win, your $100 go turn $200 in 30min you go be like if I had put 1k I for don profit 2k o. The moment you start using big money na then the wahala go start.

Future go give you $100 con collect $1000 back from you. I just hope say you'll be able to sleep proper this night. E no easy grin
I've been in crypto for over 2years as a hodler but it's pretty boring because I haven't made any tangible profit.

Lol, I started with the 20$ last month on future and it's been pretty good. I make losses but my capital preservation was top-notch and my profit was always able to cover up.

I no know as this one con wan enter voice mail
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Patosky4U:
The guy that mentioned $Moov na God go bless you. At least I made some $$ just between morning till now, though me I don japa comot I don't want to hear story upon waiting STG don show me.

Guys you can still FOMO as the party is just starting cool
wait oooo....u don dca on stg already??
I thought d plan is to wait for it at 1.1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

I've been in crypto for over 2years as a hodler but it's pretty boring because I haven't made any tangible profit.

Lol, I started with the 20$ last month on future and it's been pretty good. I make losses but my capital preservation was top-notch and my profit was always able to cover up.

I no know as this one con wan enter voice mail

Futures trading does that, once the price reaches the liquidation price, your money (open position) is lost/gone !!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Guy I am holding twitter space now. Crypto,nft,games..
Let's Rob minds
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
moshuur:

wait oooo....u don dca on stg already??
I thought d plan is to wait for it at 1.1

Boss from what am seeing on the chart, my village people has won the race on STG so man must move. I have lock the wallet throwey key, I will visit it in the next 3 year grin no need of any DCA again. Over $2k dey there the drail.

One lesson I learnt in crypto is never dwell in ur lost too much. At least person give call wey print $$ for me today. I don recover small

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

Entered around 40.9

Let me share some rules/tips for flipping (scalping) with you.

Using Trailing stop method; once (Take profit 1)tp1 is done put (Stop Loss)SL at entry. This saves traders who can't afford any loss, So put SL at entry once PNL goes above 50-60%.
When tp2 is done don't move sl to Tp1 rather just keep sl at entry
When tp3 is done then move sl to tp1.
With time after you have mastered this, you can always twerk it just how you prefer.

Cheers !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

I almost lost my breathe broooooo
I hope it works out for you bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

Entered around 40.9

There's strong resistance at 39800-40,000 right now. Hopefully, the weekly close can break that resistance. Hope you have set a TP?
[s]
There are a couple of advanced plays you could do. Like selling a fraction at resistance and rebuying back at support to compound and lower your entry price, but that would be too much for a beginner.[/s]

Just hang tight and look for money to DCA at 38200 and 37200.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrCamron:

Let me share some rules/tips for flipping (scalping) with you.

Using Trailing stop method; once (Take profit 1)tp1 is done put (Stop Loss)SL at entry. This saves traders who can't afford any loss, So put SL at entry once PNL goes above 50-60%.
When tp2 is done don't move sl to Tp1 rather just keep sl at entry
When tp3 is done then move sl to tp1.
With time after you have mastered this, you can always twerk it just how you prefer.

Cheers !
Like 50% profit?? I hardly wait for 50% profit

I do aim for 20% and I close the whole trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
XaToXi:

There's strong resistance at 39800-40,000 right now. Hopefully, the weekly close can break that resistance. Hope you have set a TP?
[s]
There are a couple of advanced plays you could do. Like selling a fraction at resistance and rebuying back at support to compound and lower your entry price, but that would be too much for a beginner.[/s]

Just hang tight and look for money to DCA at 38200 and 37200.
Supoort and resistance
2) No, I don't use TP and SL, yet do master it. Always online to take profit and close the trade once I see 20% profit or close once I witness like 20% loss below capital level
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Patosky4U:

Boss from what am seeing on the chart, my village people has won the race on STG so man must move. I have lock the wallet throwey key, I will visit it in the next 3 year grin no need of any DCA again. Over $2k dey there the drail.

One lesson I learnt in crypto is never dwell in ur lost too much. At least person give call wey print $$ for me today. I don recover small
Meehnnn....I dca today at 1.32

and I still dey reason am say I go enter again if d price go lower.
I know say we go dey ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:
Supoort and resistance
2) No, I don't use TP and SL, yet do master it. Always online to take profit and close the trade once I see 20% profit or close once I witness like 20% loss below capital level

5X, 20X, 50X or 125X leverage?

It will affect your liquidation price as it's not fixed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
XaToXi:

5X, 20X, 50X or 125X leverage?

It will affect your liquidation price as it's not fixed.
Leverage: 10X, presently on 31% loss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

I almost lost my breathe broooooo

Thats future for you ! smile... !! Once you understand and trade futures better,you wont have cause to feel that way again.
Presently I'm a position with negative 700% ROE (Return on Equity),i go to sleep peacefully,i dont even think of the trade because i know i cant get liquidated. My liquidation price is around 21000. I actually forgot to close the position when i was in profit,thinking i had already closed the position. And thats because i have a number of binance accounts i manage for friends. For the fact that i have put in place proper RISK MANAGEMENT tactics,thats why i didnt get liquidated. No loss,just floating loss ! And floating loss is no loss once your position is still open.

Market is never wrong
It doesn't care about how much you lost.. You lost your house or you make billions..

So don't force market to make money
Please have patience.

And don't think you are gonna miss something FOMO

Like two months before people were crazy for dot buying at 50$ that it's never gonna come down.
Now it came to 18$
Same people buying Ltc at 200+, eth 4200+, ada 2.5+, solana 200+

So remember patience is your another best friend.

Never think that u will not get opportunity.
And always apply proper risk management and leverage to maintain profit/loss ratio.

Cheers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

Like 50% profit?? I hardly wait for 50% profit

I do aim for 20% and I close the whole trade

Sure. That's why I said earlier "With time after you have mastered this, you can always twerk it just how you prefer"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ibime:

Good call. I saw the call on one of my other groups but it's best to dump before it gets to that Huobi
yes boss

But that coin is still very early

It will also release their dance to earn game and integrate it to their app on 29th

Kucoin is yet to list it (which is in sight
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oceanized25(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
I have actually done this project as an airdrop,yes I mean this project...was surprised to see it,but immediately I did I remembered someone (you)wrote about it on nairaland,it actually gave me the believe that it would be worth something...don't want to post but if any wants to do the airdrop I will
WizkidNews:
Hello all. I know the market ain't moving well these past days and most people are having a red portfolio so I don't know if many will take this opportunity I'm about to share.

Like I've shared before, Asians are currently leading the P2e revolution and they do that so passionately, we can see axie as an example. People play the game to earn money in reality, it's as 'almost' popular as bet shops over here in Nigeria.

Recently, I stumbled upon a p2E project yet to launch while making my research.

The project is AIZA WORLD.

I made my research about their team, especially the devs, CMO, CEO and core team members and I believe it's a really solid team.

They haven't launched yet, but have a strong community, over 100k on telegram and over 90k on twitter (Check them @AizaWorld).

Their IDO is on Tuesday at $0.06 with a minimum buy of $6.

Throwing as little as 5thousand naira won't be a bad idea.

If you're interested make your own research by checking coingecko or coinmarketcap and also the white paper on their website.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
MrCamron:

Thats future for you ! smile... !! Once you understand and trade futures better,you wont have cause to feel that way again.
Presently I'm a position with negative Mk 700% ROE (Return on Equity),i go to sleep peacefully,i dont even think of the trade because i know i cant get liquidated. My liquidation price is around 21000. I actually forgot to close the position when i was in profit,thinking i had already closed the position. And thats because i have a number of binance accounts i manage for friends. For the fact that i have put in place proper RISK MANAGEMENT tactics,thats why i didnt get liquidated. No loss,just floating loss ! And floating loss is no loss once your position is still open.

Market is never wrong
It doesn't care about how much you lost.. You lost your house or you make billions..

So don't force market to make money
Please have patience.

And don't think you are gonna miss something FOMO

Like two months before people were crazy for dot buying at 50$ that it's never gonna come down.
Now it came to 18$
Same people buying Ltc at 200+, eth 4200+, ada 2.5+, solana 200+

So remember patience is your another best friend.

Never think that u will not get opportunity.
And always apply proper risk management and leverage to maintain profit/loss ratio.

Cheers.
Me Camron, thanks for tonight.

Thanks for installing those confidence

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

Leverage: 10X, presently on 31% loss

10X is still moderately safe.

That 31% loss is like a 3.1% drop in btc price.

Btc would have to dump 10% for you to get liquidated at 10X leverage. That's like the $37k you mentioned.

Personally, I'd wait it out since it's btc we are talking about.

Once the loss reduces to 10% - 5%, then I can consider stop losses if market hasn't improved.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Born2conquer:

Me Camron, thanks for tonight.

Thanks for installing those confidence

You are welcome, anytime !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2022
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Lmao. So after holding for 5 months , this is my honest submission o..

Well one bitter lesson I’ve learned in this crypto thingy is patience. Honestly opportunity no Dey finish for this space.

And for newbie pls try and learn first before you go throw in money .. trust me you’re not missing anything o. Just learn learn first o.. learning no even cost you anything ..

Imagine someone that bought sol @ 220+ and still holding believing that one day go be one day cheesy grin and someone that bought @ 85$ .. even if it doesn’t go back to the ATH, buying @ 85$ at worst would guarantee 20% - 30% without hassle in the past one month ..

Imagine someone buying shiba/doge now that it’s down by -70%. Any little pump na gain for you .
But you wey buy at the top , even if it pumps 50%, you’re still running at loss..

Oga try Dey pile up usdt and wait for the right opportunity to strike..

See if you’ learn and Dey patience even if you go lose , e go Dey minimal .. e no go too hit you hard..

Now imagine someone that bought sol/shib/doge at the top with thousands of $$$, tell me which condition e go Dey now grin which kind preaching u one tell am wey go cool him body ?? grin

And there’s no 100% assurance that it will go back to its ATH self…. lmao grin

I realize that most of us calling crypto scam failed to learn first and exercise patience… FOMO..

I no sabi all these analysis sha cos I take this as side hustle but regardless of how rich I am , I no like to Dey lose money anyhow o..

We learn from experience.

I’m still ;
holding ( I’m already running at lost so it’s either I die or I resurrect grin).

Also there’s nothing bad in taking reasonable profit too o, the end goal is to make money So why u go Dey keep malice with profit? grin

And there’s nothing like small profit , na your capital go determine.. some people 10% fit be 1k$ while your own go be 10$ grin

I’ll be trying this new strategy of patience and knowledge with few 100s of dollars and see if I don better small ..
Cheers.

Meanwhile , no forget to trade your gift cards, funds (PayPal,zelle, skrill, NETELLER, greendot etc ) with me
Tested and trusted 100%
Ebi oni pawa o

23 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:
I need all the prayer warriors on this thread to join me in prayers, I don put all my life savings on BTC. I longed it with the hope that the btc would go back to 42k

Walahi, 55% in loss already

I don enter toilet 1m times today
Liquidated, like it went down within 1mins to touch my liquidated price and that's it! Went back up immediately.

2k dollars gone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Qasak:

Baba!!! What do you think?
omo my opinion is, if you're not feeding off it, then go ahead, but if you're, you should watch your trade carefully, btc no dey smile these days, it controls the market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

Liquidated, like it went down within 1mins to touch my liquidated price and that's it! Went back up immediately.

2k dollars gone

It's disheartening reasoning the kinda money one loose while trying to make more money.
#B strong. U might need to take a break else loose more while chasing d loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 1:48am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Born2conquer:

2k dollars gone
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2022
DaemoLee:

It's disheartening reasoning the kinda money one loose while trying to make more money.
#B strong. U might need to take a break else loose more while chasing d loss.
Like bro! The loss was around 500$ and I swear to GOD! in less than 10seconds! Viam! Whole 2300$ gone on a 10× leverage.

Life is tuff

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Btc still reminding you how taking profit is important.

No go dey let Cz binance dey use your head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BriteWay, USAfall2024, Robnectar(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.