Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3311384 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (3650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m carrying a very heavy bag of STG, Loka, GLMR and Mana. But somehow, I’m not really bothered. I’m holding till they bounce back. For now, we keep trading GMT.

Please don't DCA STG until $1 range or below. There's nothing YET for its fundamentals to fly and currently facing serious emissions

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Please don't DCA STG until $1 range or below. There's nothing YET for its fundamentals to fly and currently facing serious emissions

Sure. I’m waiting for it at less than $1.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bosses in the house
Thoughts on FTM??

can 1 buy now that its dipping or what do u guys think is the future of that coin, I'm thinking of stacking BNB, ETH, and 2 diffrent altcoins
suggestions needed please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank you neverlosemoney for that write up. Not to mention the Exchanges themselves manipulating prices in other to steal from both the Big guys and the small guys..How do the average man grow wealth in such an environment where the Odd is highly rigged against him?? It impossible!!!

The earlier you get rid of the mind the delusion of Quick profit and Sudden wealth; the earlier will you start coming up with strategies that will help you to cease long term opportunities....

In a bull market, anyone with any investment strategy or none at all, will do well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Enyinne:
This forum na cruise grin ;Di don laugh tire as bag holders full ground including me wey hook since inside KDA since 4months . Last week some here introduced me to Margin trading. So i used my Kda as collateral to borrow funds .Now the Near wey i buy at $15.200 don go to $$13.700. Wahala everywhere . Na DCA be my option now to unhook myself . I no wan hear story for the KDA as the money plenty to lose

Bagholders we get meet meeting under the mango tree for waec bustop. grin

Lmao . U better gba kadara on that Kadena o cheesy cheesy grin
-83% down grin make sure you monitor your bp ogrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Machozini: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Can anyone put me through arbitrage?
I'm a newbie here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
I tire for it ooo . Waiting to see small pump and dump . I no understand this their talk about kadex moving the price up .
Evaloyal2J:
hehehe,, I bought KDA at 12 dollars December. I had to cut my loss at 7 when I realised I was on a very long thing. DCA now and wait for any move dump. Except u r ready to wait till next yr.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ayerooona:
I called $KLV and $HTR a lot... If you have not taken profits start taking profits o.

If e dip tomorrow now, I nor wun hear say na me call coin wey you buy e come dip for your hand as ona take attack @openheaven that time. �

As you can see below I have taken profits twice on $KLV.

I am 80% up on $HTR but I cannot touch it because I locked it mistakenly. Lolx � I pray it's not in A bear market when it unlocks.

Meanwhile, ama ride this remaining $KLV bag.

Upon this dip $KLV is still no wun go below $0.035 cool

The only coin wey dey give me joy....

Staking for their migration to Kleverchain will start today.

I have collected profits and capital.

I still get change for $KLV.
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Everybody with their own bags and how e dey do them but we shall all pull through this
I believe

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone know something about this biconomy coin . It has listed Near, chainlink, dot on its system. It seems to be a new coin . Anyone with any idea about it . What's ur take

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have sold it also and get my profit. But I will still go in if it comes below 3c
Ayerooona:

Upon this dip $KLV is still no wun go below $0.035 cool

The only coin wey dey give me joy....

Staking for their migration to Kleverchain will start today.

I have collected profits and capital.

I still get change for $KLV.
cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
owunabastard:
I have sold it also and get my profit. But I will still go in if it comes below 3c

Nice.
The goal is to make profits.

I just left something there should in case it pumps once the staking commences.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

Like bro! The loss was around 500$ and I swear to GOD! in less than 10seconds! Viam! Whole 2300$ gone on a 10× leverage.

Life is tuff

You guys should try and be lying small small nah sad.
How can $2,300 got liquidated with just 10x leverage under 10 seconds.
Do you think we are kids here undecided .

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
cherryCola:

You guys should try and be lying small small nah sad.
How can $2,300 got liquidated with just 10x leverage under 10 seconds.
Do you think we are kids here undecided .

We don’t know if he opened the trade with $200, $1800 or the whole $2000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
randy01:

Bro life is not tuff.you need a good proper risk management and decipline to make it in future trading.this is why there is rule to use 10% on every trade.let say you spot a very sure opportunity thats when you can use 20%.with that your $2k bro.you can open position with $100 on cross margin and use the rest $1900 to place stop loss.you will never get liquidated especially if you are good with technical analysis coz your liquidation price will very far and if price is going against you then you can switch to hedge mode.you can open short with another $100 at same time while your long position is currently running.with hedge mode you are still winning cuz you have long and short open same time.you can simply cut your loss on long and left short to run.

Education is very important bro.i get liquidated on that same 10x with gala last year.i have to seat back and ask myself why some guys are using 50x without getting liquidated and me I used 10x and get liquidated.what are they doing that am not doing.thats when I discovered using 5-10% on a trade.basically cross margin was created for that.with cross you can set stop very far.since then i don't get liquidated anymore but I just loss and stop loss will safe me

Greed will always push you but decipline will keep you safe.if you loss just 100-200$ on that trade you will still be in the business and can probably make it back on other trade cuz opportunity is endless in crypto.but now you are out and need to make deposit again.this is the kind of question you need to ask yourself before you make decisions.sometimes you just need to seat back and watch other make money.i never even trade future this month with all the double bottom and top on gmt and ape.

One love bro

Safe your energy bro that dude is lying.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bearmoon:

We don’t know if he opened the trade with $200, $1800 or the whole $2000

Maybe he opened the trade with $1 real capital and
leverage it to $2,300, cause that the only way that is lie is possible grin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bearmoon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
cherryCola:

grin Vawulence crew don quit abeg no let them come back.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

Yes, I was greedy. 100% greedy.

Been doing in and out on 20$ account and it's been pretty cool. I merely wanted a quick bucks on the 2k dollars and viola!

Stop lying around kid how many percent did BTC
move under one minute that got $2K liquidated.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bearmoon:

grin Vawulence crew don quit abeg no let them come back.

I swear bro grin,

If you tell my dog this type of lie he will bite you grin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
cry

Any thing buhari touches must go down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
too bad corruption and Hardship didn't go down

Siberia01:
cry

Any thing buhari touches must go down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Guy be calming down. Before you say he's lying what you should have done is ask questions. Did you know the price he entered the trade? Did you know what amount he used as margin? Those are the type of questions you should ask first before you refute his claim.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
God bless Luna grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinneh:
Bosses in the house
Thoughts on FTM??

can 1 buy now that its dipping or what do u guys think is the future of that coin, I'm thinking of stacking BNB, ETH, and 2 diffrent altcoins
suggestions needed please

go for it, FTM is a gem !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

Liquidated, like it went down within 1mins to touch my liquidated price and that's it! Went back up immediately.

2k dollars gone

What do you mean 2k dollars is gone? But you said your liquidated price is around 37k. And even I needed you to be specific so that you find a way around it,thats what why i specifically ask you for your exact liquidation price.
So sorry for your loss,but its something you could have averted.

Cheer up !

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Lmao, I no go talk.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
dayo229:

Guy be calming down. Before you say he's lying what you should have done is ask questions. Did you know the price he entered the trade? Did you know what amount he used as margin? Those are the type of questions you should ask first before you refute his claim.
Like why would I lie? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Lmao grin grin I drop in raw 2300 USD! ABEG! I AM STILL IN PAIN

I REALLY WISH IT IS A LIE, I REALLY WISH I AM LYING, I REALLY WISH THIS IS ME PLAYING AROUND, I REALLY WISH THE MONEY IS STILL THERE BUT MAN, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

ITS GONE

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Born2conquer:

Lmao grin grin I drop in raw 2300 USD! ABEG! I AM STILL IN PAIN

I REALLY WISH IT IS A LIE, I REALLY WISH I AM LYING, I REALLY WISH THIS IS ME PLAYING AROUND, I REALLY WISH THE MONEY IS STILL THERE BUT MAN, IT IS WHAT IT IS.

ITS GONE
Sorry, you would eventually be fine....... It's just another lesson you paid for. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
randy01:

Bro life is not tuff.you need a good proper risk management and decipline to make it in future trading.this is why there is rule to use 10% on every trade.let say you spot a very sure opportunity thats when you can use 20%.with that your $2k bro.you can open position with $100 on cross margin and use the rest $1900 to place stop loss.you will never get liquidated especially if you are good with technical analysis coz your liquidation price will very far and if price is going against you then you can switch to hedge mode.you can open short with another $100 at same time while your long position is currently running.with hedge mode you are still winning cuz you have long and short open same time.you can simply cut your loss on long and left short to run.

Education is very important bro.i get liquidated on that same 10x with gala last year.i have to seat back and ask myself why some guys are using 50x without getting liquidated and me I used 10x and get liquidated.what are they doing that am not doing.thats when I discovered using 5-10% on a trade.basically cross margin was created for that.with cross you can set stop very far.since then i don't get liquidated anymore but I just loss and stop loss will safe me

Greed will always push you but decipline will keep you safe.if you loss just 100-200$ on that trade you will still be in the business and can probably make it back on other trade cuz opportunity is endless in crypto.but now you are out and need to make deposit again.this is the kind of question you need to ask yourself before you make decisions.sometimes you just need to seat back and watch other make money.i never even trade future this month with all the double bottom and top on gmt and ape.

One love bro

Thumbs up -Nice input, I wish guys could read and understand the message/strategy you are trying to pass across, you went quite deeper than I divulged last night when I was replying @Born2conquer.

Cheers !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
MrCamron:

Thumbs up -Nice input, I wish guys could read and understand the message/strategy you are trying to pass across, you went quite deeper than I divulged last night when I was replying @Born2conquer.

Cheers !
Woo, me I will send you a mail chief.

I am not giving up, I gats get my money back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (3650) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Antioxidant, Hedonisco, Holla911(m), oxiide2, Assetosky(m), Dundalk(m), Slimkkkk and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.