Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303560 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCamron(m): 12:32am On Apr 26, 2022
cmoney22222:
I will when I can soon. The is something am trying to test when I finally get it . A bot anyway . I drop it after test running it. We will all make this money .

Okay

Cheers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2022
If you have money load STG as quickly as possible....

Something is cooking

TP around $8

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2022
jedisco:
Ape with a nice bounce off its previous high of 14usd. This could really rally if this holds. One more pullback to retest the 14.5 area wouldn't be bad

This is progressing nicely without the usual fanfare... 20 will be good resistance. I hope it can cross before it's pump becomes popular. Glad I loaded up lower down...
Heard they have an event on the 30th... with bitc0in all over the place, I'd be agressive in taking profits on this one

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:53am On Apr 26, 2022
BAYC/Yuga labs just announced ducth auction for their land sale on 04/30 and they said only those who KYCed on somethingisbrewing . Xyz will be able to mint.

People who got KYCed were few I'm sure cos they never disclosed what they had in stock and needed strong KYC process from blockpass.

My question is, I got KYCed and I don't have ideas bout how NFTs work. So I don't know if the gurus could enlighten me please. APE will be used to mint and eth as gas fees according to them

Openheavens2019 ibime can you help explain please

Lemme know if I stand a chance or if I go begin hustle how to sell am cos na opportunity be this

P.S - forgive the first image
I took a picture of my laptop screen in and it always comes out bad

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:56am On Apr 26, 2022
jedisco:

This is progressing nicely without the usual fanfare... 20 will be good resistance. I hope it can cross before it's pump becomes popular. Glad I loaded up lower down...
Heard they have an event on the 30th... with bitc0in all over the place, I'd be agressive in taking profits on this one

True... Yuga labs mentioned the price of APE will drop due to Dutch auction so it will be best to be very careful with APE now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 2:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Ezemarcel:
If you have money load STG as quickly as possible....

Something is cooking

TP around $8

All the exchanges I use, don't list STG...... I think only coinbase wallet does.........

Registering with kucoin .......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
BAYC/Yuga labs just announced ducth auction for their land sale on 04/30 and they said only those who KYCed on somethingisbrewing . Xyz will be able to mint.

People who got KYCed were few I'm sure cos they never disclosed what they had in stock and needed strong KYC process from blockpass.

My question is, I got KYCed and I don't have ideas bout how NFTs work. So I don't know if the gurus could enlighten me please. APE will be used to mint and eth as gas fees according to them

Openheavens2019 ibime can you help explain please

Lemme know if I stand a chance or if I go begin hustle how to sell am cos na opportunity be this

P.S - forgive the first image
I took a picture of my laptop screen in and it always comes out bad

Congratulations you got KYCed.

Getting KYCed means you would be able to mint Yogalab Lands on the 30th.

The minting of the land will cost 2ETH in $Ape that is about $6000

Next steps -

A minting site would be released where you would mint your Land. Minting means connecting ur wallet to the yoga labs minting website, authorizing it to collect your $Ape token and in turn you get land NFT, you would also pay a transaction fee in $ETH for all this. Last time I was involved in something like this for a project called $ASH gas was as high as 1ETH

When you finish the above you can list the NFT on OpenSea for sale. If it’s your first time using Opensea it would cost upwards of a $100.

If you can, get $Ape right now as the price will go up as 30th draws nearer.

If you don’t have liquidity then you can sell your spot.

If you don’t have enough liquidity or you want to share the risk you can collab with someone and you split the profit.

The choice is yours!

Only sell your spot if you have zero liquidity, if you have little liquidity say 40 - 50% of what is required look for collab, I can help you with collab.

Good morning.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Last time I did futures was 1st quarter of last year.

I might be shorting $APE on the 30th when they start their land sale.

I saw this play out in $ASH and it crashed from $25 to $3 after their NFT. The NFT was done with the token and during the the token dumped

Similar play with $APE, when land sale commences $APE should tank, so if you buying sha sell before Land sales commences.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:52am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Next steps -

A minting site would be released where you would mint your Land. Minting means connecting ur wallet to the yoga labs minting website, authorizing it to collect your $Ape token and in turn you get land NFT, you would also pay a transaction fee in $ETH for all this. Last time I was involved in something like this for a project called $ASH gas was as high as 1ETH

When you finish the above you can list the NFT on OpenSea for sale. If it’s your first time using Opensea it would cost upwards of a $100.

If you don’t have enough liquidity or you want to share the risk you can collab with someone and you split the profit.

The choice is yours!

Only sell your spot if you have zero liquidity, if you have little liquidity say 40 - 50% of what is required look for collab, I can help you with collab.

Good morning.

@Khayceeofficial

I just confirmed you would need 300 APE token to mint lands.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 3:07am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

@Khayceeofficial

How far with rmrk ?
Is it still going to $100?

This bag too heavy for me and no de let me move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by piyoo91: 3:12am On Apr 26, 2022
please and please, someone should please teach me this cryptocurrency of a thing. am a novice and haven't done online investment before
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by piyoo91: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Itzlinda:

How far with rmrk ?

put me through now abeg, I want to learn cryptocurrency
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Itzlinda:

How far with rmrk ?

Took profits long time ago
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:36am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Next steps -

The choice is yours!

Good morning.

This is very detailed, thank you very much

Obviously, I'm seeing on Twitter that I'll be needing 300 ape which is virtually impossible right now for me.

I don't know if you've got an idea how I'll sell this?
The KYC was connected to the wallet which means I'll need to change the wallet from my blockpass app to whoever wants it
Can you help me find a way to sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:37am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

@Khayceeofficial

They mentioned they'll announce later in the week... So, we can't be sure it's 300 right now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Coins to watch from now to may 2022

Moov
Gmm
stg

Know this and be rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Fastt:
Stg is pumping oh grin.

I just dey look my coins amount, I avoid looking at the value. Me that dedicated on 10%in sh1t coins before , this thread Don make me over invest my limit of 10% to about 30%. Sh1t coin influencers. Una well done o grin.

Futures traders, how far. I no dey see charts of 1200% profits again. Abi profit don finish?

Its well, just follow me stare at the coins. At least our virtual coins have not changed. cheesy
which shit coin did u invest in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 5:45am On Apr 26, 2022
piyoo91:
please and please, someone should please teach me this cryptocurrency of a thing. am a novice and haven't done online investment before

Check Google and YouTube for proper introduction coz nobody will give you that proper intro.they will just collect money from you and start telling you coin to hold or how use indicator.you start reading this thread from page one if you despirate

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

This is very detailed, thank you very much

Obviously, I'm seeing on Twitter that I'll be needing 300 ape which is virtually impossible right now for me.

I don't know if you've got an idea how I'll sell this?
The KYC was connected to the wallet which means I'll need to change the wallet from my blockpass app to whoever wants it
Can you help me find a way to sell?

There is only one way to sell it. You give the buyer the wallet private key.

For the seller you just move all ur funds from the wallet if you have any funds in the wallet.

It actually a very risky move for the buyer, my friends calls it stupid, none of them would do it because it actually stupid if you think about it.

Let’s say I’m giving you $100 for your wallet, you give me the private keys and I restored it on my device. That would mean both of us have the private key - we have both access to the wallet.
So I could send 300 apes to mint land and the seller who has been paid $100 for the wallet moves the 300 ape which is $5,700 and I’m here looking stupid.

Essentially you pay the seller for the wallet, 2 of you now have access to same wallet and then you pray to God that the person who you paid for this wallet doesn’t “scam” you by moving the funds you send to mint since both of you essentially have access to same wallet. Doing this with a stranger on the internet is ridiculous.

But I’m a degen, send me an email openheaven2019nairaland@gmail.com lemme see if we could work it out.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

They mentioned they'll announce later in the week... So, we can't be sure it's 300 right now

DA starts at 300 Ape. It’s Confirmed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Coins to watch from now to may 2022

Moov
Gmm
stg

Know this and be rich

U too sabi for the bolded
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

U too sabi for the bolded
in a month time that gmm price will be 0.5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Born2conquer:

He is, I already admitted to my mistake and my greed. I was really greedy with the trade.

I will be better and I am sure I will recover from the loss

Next time try using one million leverage with $0.10,
so that you can come and lie to your fellow ignorance
crew.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bagholder(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2022
cherryCola:

crew.
Guy calm down jare. I go throw you bag ooo

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

For the seller you just move all ur funds from the wallet if you have any funds in the wallet.

It actually a very risky move for the buyer, my friends calls it stupid, none of them would do it because it actually stupid if you think about it.

Let’s say I’m giving you $100 for your wallet, you give me the private keys and I restored it on my device. That would mean both of us have the private key - we have both access to the wallet.
So I could send 300 apes to mint land and the seller who has been paid $100 for the wallet moves the 300 ape which is $5,700 and I’m here looking stupid.

Essentially you pay the seller for the wallet, 2 of you now have access to same wallet and then you pray to God that the person who you paid for this wallet doesn’t “scam” you by moving the funds you send to mint since both of you essentially have access to same wallet. Doing this with a stranger on the internet is ridiculous.

But I’m a degen, send me an email openheaven2019nairaland@gmail.com lemme see if we could work it out.

Thought bout this but there's an option in blockpass to change the ethereum address registered during KYC.

So, that beats giving out a wallet's passphrase

Lemme send screenshots of what it looks like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

You're a degen?
shocked shocked
That's a shock really
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chatflick(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Read about Exodus Bitcoin and Crypto wallet which is currently the best wallet you can have https://toptech.com.ng/exodus-cryptocurrency-wallet-and-all-the-features/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2022
cherryCola:

crew.
I Stan with u. So many gullible pple on this thread that believe every bullshit thrown at them. That guy is just a foolish liar. He should drop screenshot of his trade and percentage loss and Shame is if e sure for am.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Raph3177:

I Stan with u. So many gullible pple on this thread that believe every bullshit thrown at them. That guy is just a foolish liar. He should drop screenshot of his trade and percentage loss and Shame is if e sure for am.

Born2conquer:

Lmao, I no go talk.

Now who is the foolish one

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Raph3177:

It's either he had more than 1 position open, or he used a shady exchange.

Last time btc nuked to 32k on Binance, it got to 28.8 on huobi or so.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Doge

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: theadeola(m), DieRich5, Disembark, DextrousD, CentiLion(m), iLegendd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.