Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327476 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2022
Corbin:
Sweetveek u do nft ?
nope oh, I don't understand anything about it maybe over time I'll research more on it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2022
my ada futures today

read my book to be able to trade well
its on Amazon
it works for gold
fx
futures
spots
and even to know when to dump or buy a coin

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y8XT8PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_EZ0J8V2KP66ANXSSSZ9G

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

yes short btc
and all coins
buy usdt if u must keep in ur wallet
only keep usdt for now
btc will hit $32k and break for more lows this month
comrade relax,i do not see bt.c breaking 34k, I'll advice people to place a buy order around 36k.i might be wrong though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 12:47pm On May 01, 2022
TrueProphet1:
I quitted bet9ja since a friend introduced me to crypto, I didn't know I was going from frying pan to fire.

The money I have lost in crypto since early September last year, there's no way I would have lost it if I was playing bet everyday till today.

Anybody wey talk say crypto na investment na big mumu, na just advanced gambling

You mean since September-November last year before the dip you didn't make any profit?

Why can't you tell your friend who introduced you to crypto to put you through.You bought at the top and you come here ranting.

Soon,you'll open a new thread which will be push to fp by mods on how bet9ja ruined your life, since you refuse to learn before you earn.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 12:49pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=Bagholder post=112424147][/quote]
They said I was lying grin lol, looking back, I was glad I picked some points sha.

Me losing the money was unavoidable because the market later went on to go way dipper.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2022
sweetveek:
comrade relax,i do not see bt.c breaking 34k, I'll advice people to place a buy order around 36k.i might be wrong though cheesy

you dont see
so the market will wait for you to see before it does what it must do

u want to buy where....lol oga u go burn
we must test $32k and break for possible lows
when i called sell off na so one of una ask me to bet

the market is clear

no be today i dey trade

buy my book and improve ur skills

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y8XT8PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_EZ0J8V2KP66ANXSSSZ9G

and watch my live trades on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mojuFslmaNA

i upload there too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
This crypto matter na Ponzi forget it. The only people that are enjoying this industry are the developers. I wish I learned coding.
New Ponzi now na nft. Different name, same result sad

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonGenovese: 12:53pm On May 01, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Those who are salty and complain of losing money. I understand them. Why I made money last year during the bull run I also lost a lot bag holding instead of selling tops.

When I saw my loses from holding and knowing most of those bags were once in profit, I knew what had to be done.

I became an aggressive profit taker, I nor send any project papa I take my profit and don’t look back, zero regret.

I sold APE when it launch at $16, days back my friend was telling me “if to say” you hold ape, see am at 27$. I was Just smile, did I sell in profits - yes, then I don’t care how high it goes, what if same ape went to $5.

Also know when to buy high sell low, I did it recently with $STG, I bought at $1.7 and went it kept going down I cut my loses at around $1.4.
I nor go hold to zero and I nor hold to the top.

Most traders either are holding a coin they should cut losses on till it gets to zero or they are holding a coin they should have taken profit till it gets to the top.

Stay in the middle, this is where profitability is.

Trade in the middle!!!
No truer words have been spoken....I'd rather take a $50 loss and use stop loss...than waiting endlessly for a coin to get back up to my entry position, which might never happen

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

you dont see
so the market will wait for you to see before it does what it must do

u want to buy where....lol oga u go burn
we must test $32k and break for possible lows
when i called sell off na so one of una ask me to bet

the market is clear

no be today i dey trade

buy my book and improve ur skills
if you start dropping signals here and people are making money from it,these same people will rush yiur book,just drop like 5 trades wey click and see how your book will sell like mad

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2022
Babalakin:
what do u even know about STG. Funny you grin
i say make i greet you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2022
was trying to long btc by placing a buy order @36k but i got this(minimum buy is 40us.d,i thought minimum amount to trade on futures was 10usd)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2022
sweetveek:
if you start dropping signals here and people are making money from it,these same people will rush yiur book,just drop like 5 trades wey click and see how your book will sell like mad

i dont have to do signals
i do futures
besides i also post my trades on YouTube

if u follow there
u will see when i take it

for nigerians and signals

i dont do signals
i rather u do it yourself
what if i die tomorrow... God forbid
will u go to my grave for signal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2022
sweetveek:
was trying to long btc by placing a buy order @36k but i got this(minimum buy is 40us.d,i thought minimum amount to trade on futures was 10usd)

u want to buy a crashing market
don't dare

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2022
Holders De try...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2022
sweetveek:

ok sell btc $37898
tp $37378 with break for more lows

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babamagic(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2022
exactly bro...na shitcoin i d try out with now..any update i will take it....i no d risks n downs of shitcoins .rugpull and honeypot
randy01:

Do you listen to yourself.well am not in mood to argue.do you know how many coin I invest in that died.yesterday I bought 5 coin.three rug and one is down because I was sleeping when it moon.only one is doing little bit fine.will you be okay if I share all my degen and everyone got rug.

And again I share that post for hustlers not for everyone.the post is for people that are trying.people are celebrating okay bear nft that did 89 x.why you did not attack them.

Am working alot in researching shitcoin and I don't know the one that will do well.my main aim is to focus on only shitcoin.i can't do nft now coz I don't understand it and I don't want to devide my attention presently.i may try it later.

Bro you can go back to your hustle no one is holding you back.am here when everyone is attacking openheaven because his coin dump.

People keep quiet when update pay but attack whoever share update that dump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

ok sell btc $37898
tp $37378 with break for more lows
leverage?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

u want to buy a crashing market
don't dare
its the best time to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babamagic(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2022
i dey follow ur call bro...tnx on ur fitfi call....profit was made.....followed another person call on gmm...i believe it will pay off too...keep dropping .thank you
Ezemarcel:
I just made my first 15kdollars now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

My paddy, how far na grin grin

Oya take zobo

I dey o boss, abeg I need that cold sobo, I don get internal heat from all the red market grin grin

Nah u go later scatter this thread, u go come make dem say vawulence crew don start again and we never start until we pursue everybody commot 4 here. grin grin

Where mazi abeg?

9jamango and all the TA GUGURU'S nko?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
sweetveek:
leverage?

u will have to figure it out please

i use x20 for now
i dont know about urs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2022
sell ADA 0.77193
tp 0.7600

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2022
Born2conquer:
I sincerely do not understand most things about this thread but I have a conclusion that some people on this thread are toxic.

I hardly drop comments on this thread but I had to drop by last week when I traded my 2300 dollars on future for the first time and I was about to lose it which I eventually lost, I got liquidated.

I don't understand why some people attacked me aggressively and why others felt I was lying, lying? So you all can raise my capital back? Lying so I can drop a gofundme link? Or lying so I can show off that I am wealthy on an anonymous naira land?

I shrugged it off sha since I moved on from the loss the second day but I was shocked when I realized that some of you reported my post and I got banned for it. Why would you do that? What sort of sorcery is that?? For almost 5days, I was banned from liking and dropping comments on NAIRALAND just because I shared my plight.

So bad. So bad.

you probably got banned by spam bot
nobody reported you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2022
Babamagic:
exactly bro...na shitcoin i d try out with now..any update i will take it....i no d risks n downs of shitcoins .rugpull and honeypot
E get Coin wey do 13x just within 24hours, belike say people Just De put their money for all these new Coins o De cashout.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2022
Bagholder:
If this ape dip reach 18 again am buying ooo..if I perish make I perish
Prayer answered
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
I understood those who are salty and complain of losing money. Why I made money last year during the bull run I also lost a lot bag holding instead of selling tops.

When I saw my loses from holding and knowing most of those bags were once in profit, I knew what had to be done.

I became an aggressive profit taker, I nor send any project papa I take my profit and don’t look back, zero regret.

I sold APE when it launched at $16, days back my friend was telling me “if to say” you hold ape, see am at 27$. I was Just smilingpp, did I sell in profits - yes, then I don’t care how high it goes, what if same ape went to $5.

Also know when to buy high sell low, I did it recently with $STG, I bought at $1.7 and went it kept going down I cut my loses at around $1.4.
I nor go hold to zero and I nor hold to the top.

Most traders either are holding a coin they should cut losses on till it gets to zero or they are holding a coin they should have taken profit till it gets to the top.

Stay in the middle, this is where profitability is.

Trade in the middle!!!

Oga abi Madam,

In as much as I/we appreciate your contributions here, it will be more helpful to always carry people holistically. You don't make calls and leave it open ended without advising when to TP. I know it's not your duty but your works will be more appreciated if you can guide people about exit, just you did about entry.

I remember you were dragged here sometime ago about some project you shilled here. No be everybody get the skills on how to trade efficiently without losing much.

Let me ask you a question,....how do you feel seeing a lot of your mentees in serious loss as a result of your advise? Just think about this

We make calls openly but take profit secretly and come back here to rant when things goes south that....I told them.....I told them...this should stop please.

If you can't guide people all round, it's better not to shill any coin here.

This is a correction we must take going forward in the interest of those with zero skills.

Please don't take this personal as this applies to everyone, especially those who enjoying shilling some coins here.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2022
kintus:

Oga abi Madam,

In as much as I/we appreciate your contributions here, it will be more helpful to always carry people holistically. You don't make calls and leave it open ended without advising when to TP. I know it's not your duty but your works will be more appreciated if you can guide people about exit, just you did about entry.

I remember you were dragged here sometime ago about some project you shilled here. No be everybody get the skills on how to trade efficiently without losing much.

Let me ask you a question,....how do you feel seeing a lot of your mentees in serious loss as a result of your advise? Just think about this

We make calls openly but take profit secretly and come back here to rant when things goes south that....I told them.....I told them...this should stop please.

This is a correction we must take going forward in the interest of those with zero skills.

Please don't take this personal as this applies to everyone, especially those who enjoying shilling some coins here.

You have never followed him.
This guy philosophy is always take profits.
He can never tell every body when to take profits or cut lost because Our appetit for risk differs

Why are we so quick to cast blame?

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 3:06pm On May 01, 2022
kintus:

Oga abi Madam,

just imagine
the summary of this epistle you wrote here is that, you want to be to being spoon fed after you have been provided for

what happened to dyor?
people dey walahi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 3:16pm On May 01, 2022
Raph3177:

I Stan with u. So many gullible pple on this thread that believe every bullshit thrown at them. That guy is just a foolish liar. He should drop screenshot of his trade and percentage loss and Shame is if e sure for am.

Lol....grin.

Am glad I have a future trader here too.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
Happy Sunday/new month NL baby investors grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mynd44SmallDick, ThegreatDon and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.