Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327403 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2022
millennialaku2:

just imagine
the summary of this epistle you wrote here is that, you want to be to being spoon fed after you have been provided for

what happened to dyor?
people dey walahi undecided

Did you care to read the note at all.

It's a general message not just him.

Well, what's bad about being spoon fed?

BTW this beyond being spoon fed if I must say. Just an appeal which is targeted towards helping those who are technically incompetent. Some may have the competency or skills but not so interested in the project. They hope to benefit from the information being shared here. So I don't see anything bad asking someone to make calls for both end - entry and exit. Though not mandatory but will be helpful.

Just to add, don't be too quick to respond to issues that you've no business with especially when you know your criticism is of no value to the discussion.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 3:21pm On May 01, 2022
So someone will come here and make a call like ape @10$, you will see the same ape at 24$, and you're waiting for the person who made the call to tell you when to take your profits grin

24 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 3:23pm On May 01, 2022
Moses247:
After last year bear market eat my money, over 5000$ cos I newly joined Crypto then. Right now I no De lose Pas 5 to 10%, this is not the Best Time to hold any Coin because people are now putting money where there mouth is, mostly into new project, Like memecoins and the rest, at this point, even Ur fundamental strong coin fit dip by 80% And to come back to he entry again fit take more than 1 to 2yrs....so don't hold blindly. Holding blindly can send u to the village, and guess what? The project doesn't care about u. Na u De attached to the project.

I still don't understand why people hodl .

After they will come in here and start shouting investing in crypto is risky undecided .

no there are the risky investors, not crypto.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 3:29pm On May 01, 2022
DenreleDave:

We the vawulence crew feeds on trouble...

We are cooking it.... This place go soon scatter
Bros abeg call me when the vawulence you're cooking is done grin .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pafra(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2022
kintus:

BTW this beyond being spoon fed if I must say. Just an appeal which is targeted towards helping those who are technically incompetent. Some may have the competency or skills but not so interested in the project. They hope to benefit from the information being shared here. So I don't see anything bad asking someone to make calls for both end - entry and exit. Though not mandatory but will be helpful.

Just to add, don't be too quick to respond to issues that you've no business with especially when you know your criticism is of no value to the discussion.

Guy I have business with this your post. As long as we are here we're all stake holders. If it was a general message, why quote openheaven?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
Maybe people think crypto Na land grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2022
kintus:

Egbon die d matter abeg... nobody will be making an exit call for any body.
If u read OpenHeaven2019 post, he made mention of ape which he sold at $16 and it later reached $ 27. He also said what if it dropped to like $5.
What does that tell u.... (I believe u can answer d question by yourself).
If it pleases u, immediately ur coin increases to atleast $1, start taking ur profit (shebi u want spoonfeeding in all ramifications ni)

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2022
My sincere appreciation to all OGs that are making this thread to move forward.
I just dey imagine my crypto journey..., cuz how will I even know which coin/token to buy at certain period of time (Although their are losses,.....but hey..., welcome to crypto).
GRACIAS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2022
We've been told times without number...., Take profit...,take profit....,Take profit. .., no marry any coin/token blindly (They told us cuz of their experience)...yet we still want excessive spoonfeeding.
crypto wey be say nothing is 100% sure.
No be ur papa get crypto .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Nobody's asking for what to buy
No Technical analysis
Nobody's posting +300% futures screenshot
Vawulence crew too have disappeared grin grin

Even me self,money don finish to DCA grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
kintus:

i wanted to give you a lengthy reply, but i saw the comments below mine and decided to chill. they said all i had in mind.

you have a good command of English but your sense of reasoning no be am at all grin

moshuur:
We've been told times without number...., Take profit...,take profit....,Take profit. .., no marry any coin/token blindly (They told us cuz of their experience)...yet we still want excessive spoonfeeding.
crypto wey be say nothing is 100% sure.
No be ur papa get crypto .
moshuur:

Egbon die d matter abeg... nobody will be making an exit call for any body.
If u read OpenHeaven2019 post, he made mention of ape which he sold at $16 and it later reached $ 27. He also said what if it dropped to like $5.
What does that tell u.... (I believe u can answer d question by yourself).
If it pleases u, immediately ur coin increases to atleast $1, start taking ur profit (shebi u want spoonfeeding in all ramifications ni)
pafra:

Guy I have business with this your post. As long as we are here we're all stake holders. If it was a general message, why quote openheaven?
Sunndaywillie:
So someone will come here and make a call like ape @10$, you will see the same ape at 24$, and you're waiting for the person who made the call to tell you when to take your profits grin
i love niaraland walahi grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
The thing is for those who are waiting to be spoon fed, the best way to make profit when it's comes to crypto is to buy high and sell low.

It has been a blessing to me, I actually bought ftm at $3.67 and today, thank God I'm in my village.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
SLP come beta pass AXS dis days, I'll DCA it when undecided if BTC click 32k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2022
Who opened the book of Lamentations?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2022
"You
don't make calls and leave it open ended
without advising when to TP".

"We make calls openly but take profit secretly
and come back here to rant when things goes
south that....I told them.....I told them...this
should stop please".

"If you can't guide people all round, it's better
not to shill any coin here".

Omoh....I had to read his post again walai na d part wey he talk say ("if you can't guide people all round, it's better not to shill any coin here") vex me pass.

Which means if u can't tell people when to take profit, u should not even make d call in d first instance....imagine d audacity.

NOTE- I had to cut some parts of his post so that people go read am again

Omoh....the thing vex me sha na y i dey Para like dis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2022
Dazall:
The thing is for those who are waiting to be spoon fed, the best way to make profit when it's comes to crypto is to buy high and sell low.

It has been a blessing to me, I actually bought ftm at $3.67 and today, thank God I'm in my village.
Abi na....DenreleDave don talk am already.
That's d plan this year...We move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2022
...and the cycle continues.

Love these market sentiments.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Dazall:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2022
We might have already bottomed sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2022
BTC Is not going below this level. 37, 38, 39. Then we move and turn around. I think the market will keep revolving around this area except something spectacular happens. Generally, this year is not playable for crypto.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:11pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

ok sell btc $37898
tp $37378 with break for more lows

deflover:
sell ADA 0.77193
tp 0.7600

How far? If you follow any of these trades you suppose dey see red now embarassed

sweetveek:
if you start dropping signals here and people are making money from it,these same people will rush yiur book,just drop like 5 trades wey click and see how your book will sell like mad

Sweetveek still waiting for more of your calls grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 6:12pm On May 01, 2022
For those who are tempted by the little green... accept my condolences in advance...

BTC is heading for 28k

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 6:15pm On May 01, 2022
wink

Congrats Man
Ezemarcel:
I just made my first 15kdollars now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 6:17pm On May 01, 2022
Rmrk looks like it would bounce back.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2022
deflover:

ok sell btc $37898
tp $37378 with break for more lows
shey your eye don clear now as you don flop like a flopstar..

I just dey watch you open mouth waaaaaa..

U think say crypto na 1+1=2 undecided

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
Dazall:
For those who are tempted by the little green... accept my condolences in advance...

BTC is heading for 28k

Crypto doesn't go up in a straight line. There will be ups and downs. $28k won't just come overnight. You might even see 68k before 28k tongue

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2022
seankafor:
shey your eye don clear now as you don flop like a flopstar..

I just dey watch you open mouth waaaaaa..

U think say crypto na 1+1=2 undecided

oga i have taken profit
when it hit my stops
i have sold from the top
crypto trading is sitting on it
flipping entries.
make una dey cool down
besides e go still drop
i am on a sell now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2022
dayo229:

How far? If you follow any of these trades you suppose dey see red now embarassed

Sweetveek still waiting for more of your calls grin

these trades are still valid if u hold them
this is just a pump
the dump has started
besides i don take profit on a positive stop
i have sold from the high level

it will drop hard
this is just pump and dump

$32k still in view

i dont just hold trades
i buy sell buy sell till it goes to the tp

go to the other screenshots i posted here
there were more than 100 entries
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 6:35pm On May 01, 2022
dayo229:

Crypto doesn't go up in a straight line. There will be ups and downs. $28k won't just come overnight. You might even see 68k before 28k tongue

Don't forget to buy HIGH and sell LOW cool cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2022
this thread always makes me smile and forget my heavy pains when I come here

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 7:13pm On May 01, 2022
Glorified bet9ja. They only told me you can triple your money, now I am close to wrecking. Ftm and rmrk is digging my grave small.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dazall: 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
Bodyodour:
Glorified bet9ja. They only told me you can triple your money, now I am close to wrecking. Ftm and rmrk is digging my grave small.

Keep investing you will soon make it

You will soon make it to the village grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Bluelines69, Azaland(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.