Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302257 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
kodred:

You have to wait for your energy to get to 0.5 before you walk. If you walk now, you will earn zero gst because you don’t have any energy yet.
U get 0.5 energy every 6hrs total 2 energy every 24hrs if u have one shoe. So u need to wait till count down ends to get 0.5 energy and so on

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Whales are looking for exit liquidity
Can you bring it down a little so that I can understand you better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spleez: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
leobergy:

Greetings,pls I want to learn crypto arbitrage,am willing to pay you if you agree to teach me

You can send a dm, I’ll guide you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
leobergy:

Greetings,pls I want to learn crypto arbitrage,am willing to pay you if you agree to teach me

Soon I will share how I made thousands of $$ through Arbitrage in January.

When Optimism launches their token $Op, I will drop the story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2022
Enyinne:
I dey there until binance grin

Did u sold it b4 if went down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:10pm On May 22, 2022
I have mails of people asking for alphas, to tell them tokens to buy.

Aside the fact I stated in the beginning of the year that I won’t be doing the kinda of research I did last year(it exhausting), we are in a bear market. I believe my work is done.

In a bull market is where you call low cap gems and they do X10, doesn’t work like that in a bear market.

Doing research on low cap tokens in a bear market nor dey pay.

The only thing I’m looking forward to right now is the Alpha I dropped in December last year which the $Optimism airdrop. I believe it should be big.

Right now I’m focusing on my real life commitments, the next bull market will come quicker than you expect - 2024 (next bitcoin halving) and we go again, I hope you remember to take profits then.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
what is your leverage and do you use stop loss?
20X stop loss above resistance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

boss, sir, mah.. Abeg spill the beans dem no want show us way..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
Spleez:

boss I ve sent a dm too, I have the $100 to start this arbitrage stuffs.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Freelancerx: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
https://academy.yellowcard.io/ If you want to learn more about crypto,this is helpful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2022
Alright, thank you.
Assurance20:

I bought this around 28 Sol about 2months ago but it was @level 19 then, so I kept levelling up...I have 2 other common walkers(both level 5) with it, so daily energy amounts to 4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 8:17pm On May 22, 2022
R2bees2:
- BT.C/E.TH - Low risk, low reward

- DOT, AVAX, ATOM - Low risk, OKAY reward

- NEAR - Low risk, high reward

- Metis, SYS,GLMR,Aurora,Rose,LRC - High risk, High reward

If you get this, you are gona make it.. BYE GUYS
Of course you add a meme bag.. One I'm following is $KIBA, $SHIB should run well na there Whales pitch their tent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

$OP!! you know ball

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njubu: 8:39pm On May 22, 2022
Assurance20:

Okay, will reply...this sneaks will get you that with current GST price@ $2.9, price is currently 22 sol, level 16, Using STEPN.Guide, that ll make you an average of 10 GST(after shoe repair cost) with 2 energy daily, that's about $1100(sol $50 x22)= 1100×600~ #660,000

Do you advise i buy a walker or runner? Or is it the same? Can I walk using the runner and vice versa?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Freelancerx: 8:52pm On May 22, 2022
You can use your BVN, that is the same thing i used on YellowCard
frankmoney:
help pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
Boss you dey do arbitrage too. E no get where we no go find money oh
OpenHeaven2019:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by javijabor: 9:14pm On May 22, 2022
njubu:

Do you advise i buy a walker or runner? Or is it the same? Can I walk using the runner and vice versa?

Buy Trainers wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day. cool cool

What is Bitcoin Pizza??

Why is May 22 regarded as Bitcoin Pizza Day??

Who is Laszlo Haynecz??

Is he Plain Stupid or a hero in a Flying Cape??

Read more here:

https://link.medium.com/jHGktPfVeqb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njubu: 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
javijabor:

Buy Trainers wink
Why if I may ask?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assurance20(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
njubu:

Runner is the cheapest of all sneaks type, though I use a walker(1-6km/hr), choose the one that best suits your form of movement
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by javijabor: 9:26pm On May 22, 2022
njubu:

Why if I may ask?

Though more expensive, it can perform the job of walker, jogger or runner.
wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assurance20(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
javijabor:

Buy Trainers wink

Trainers has the widest range of speed limit, but most costly...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't understand jack about this shoe stuff.

Omo eeh cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 10:24pm On May 22, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Wen launch $OP? Man dey find money oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Please I will really appreciate it,I started trading in this bearish season and I have lost 80% of my portfolio,I really need to find a way to survive this country

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2022
Spleez:

Ok boss,pls can you drop ur WhatsApp contact here? Cuz I don't know how to send an email directly from this forum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realboygenius(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2022
Freelancerx:
https://academy.yellowcard.io/ If you want to learn more about crypto,this is helpful

How does this work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On May 23, 2022
nnamdi640:
Stay away from market, stay away from market. The coins have started gaining their value back. Please when should one buy?

Give it time to breath..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 1:03am On May 23, 2022
Misturman:

Give it time to breath..
Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:11am On May 23, 2022
The game mechanics for STEPN Is kinda questionable for me but I'm really hoping this initiative goes all the way.
Still, one has to be open to the possible downsides of it.

I'll advise anyone doing it to not store earnings on your spending wallet but the external wallet connected. That way, of anything like an hack goes wrong on their server or on someone's phone, u can easily import the mnemonics on another wallet provider and access your funds.

The thought of Axie keeps playing in my head but hopefully their system has been built to prevent same. It's advisable converting earnings to maybe Something trusted for the long run like SOL (all this are precautionary tips...I also do this)

STEPN is promising and that might pave the way for possible attacks from hackers or some sort (this is a continuous risk for almost all blockchain startups). Saw some claims on the Discord about it being a Ponzi scheme(considering, the devs depend on money coming in from beginners)

I might be wrong but it's just a suggestion as I do same

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:51am On May 23, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
The game mechanics for STEPN Is kinda questionable for me but I'm really hoping this initiative goes all the way.
Still, one has to be open to the possible downsides of it.

I'll advise anyone doing it to not store earnings on your spending wallet but the external wallet connected. That way, of anything like an hack goes wrong on their server or on someone's phone, u can easily import the mnemonics on another wallet provider and access your funds.

The thought of Axie keeps playing in my head but hopefully their system has been built to prevent same. It's advisable converting earnings to maybe Something trusted for the long run like SOL (all this are precautionary tips...I also do this)

STEPN is promising and that might pave the way for possible attacks from hackers or some sort (this is a continuous risk for almost all blockchain startups). Saw some claims on the Discord about it being a Ponzi scheme(considering, the devs depend on money coming in from beginners)

I might be wrong but it's just a suggestion as I do same

You are right. Stepn is a ponzi.

Like all play to earn it would die someday.

Key is to make your money quickly before it dies.

Stepn is a short term play high risk degen play!

Take profits!

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 4:03am On May 23, 2022
Premium tears...

At least 3 people were said to have committed suicide on account of LUNA's unprecedented fall.

To be sincere, that fall was epic! I had never seen anything like it. A coin with market value of $105.00 going to as low as $0.00009 in less than 2 months�

The sister collected N20m and gave the brother. The brother was suppose to put it in the bank as proof of funds for visa application. The brother now used it for Crypto. The owner of the N20m need it by next week for APC primaries. The wife is a Senatorial candidate

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: caabb55(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.