Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297390 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 4:38am On May 23, 2022
QuinModah:
Premium tears...

At least 3 people were said to have committed suicide on account of LUNA's unprecedented fall.

To be sincere, that fall was epic! I had never seen anything like it. A coin with market value of $105.00 going to as low as $0.00009 in less than 2 months�

The sister collected N20m and gave the brother. The brother was suppose to put it in the bank as proof of funds for visa application. The brother now used it for Crypto. The owner of the N20m need it by next week for APC primaries. The wife is a Senatorial candidate

The money went the same way it came ......... wink

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 4:45am On May 23, 2022
QuinModah:
Premium tears...

At least 3 people were said to have committed suicide on account of LUNA's unprecedented fall.

To be sincere, that fall was epic! I had never seen anything like it. A coin with market value of $105.00 going to as low as $0.00009 in less than 2 months�

The sister collected N20m and gave the brother. The brother was suppose to put it in the bank as proof of funds for visa application. The brother now used it for Crypto. The owner of the N20m need it by next week for APC primaries. The wife is a Senatorial candidate
i am confused embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:43am On May 23, 2022
QuinModah:
Premium tears...

The sh1t hit a lot of ppl. The crypto market will take a little longer time to recover, considering too the economical crisis. If you weren't in the community, you wont understand. A time i became wary, as the amount locked was unbelievable. Ppl were clearing their bank accounts for 19% apr. Where in the world would you get that. The un staking period of luna nearly made me crazy as i had to wait for 21 days to unstake and finally sold at 92usd.

Ppl who staked their luna was looking at it and watching luna go to zero. Market cap of luna, anc, ust. Not to mention of their little eco systems vanished.

After much considering, in this bear market, i have sticked to btc and bnb which both have limited supply. Any coin with unlimited/maximum supply won't see me again until the bull returns and im more active to monitor. Including eth.
Eth has un unlimited supply, when sh1t hits fan, they might start pumping, printing their unlimited suppy like luna. I might be wrong though.

For steph, premium tears will surely happen. Giving out unlimited supply tokens for your sol. Na chop clean mouth make their epic fall no meet you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realboygenius(m): 5:51am On May 23, 2022
kristien4:
When do u feel is the best time to buy??

Buy the dip and hodl
That's what I do with Yellowcard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand jack about this shoe stuff.

Omo eeh cheesy

That thing sounds like scam to me sef

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oceanized25(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2022
I sent you an email too,please accept,want to get into arbitrage too...I need to learn the tricks
Spleez:

You can send a dm, I’ll guide you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Soon I will share how I made thousands of $$ through Arbitrage in January.

When Optimism launches their token $Op, I will drop the story.

The fight is against poverty, not each other.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njubu: 8:02am On May 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

You are right. Stepn is a ponzi.

Like all play to earn it would die someday.

Key is to make your money quickly before it dies.

Stepn is a short term play high risk degen play!

Take profits!

Hi please Can I use the runner shoe to walk instead or I must always run to get GST?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2022
Spleez:

I have sent you a mail boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:16am On May 23, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 8:43am On May 23, 2022
R2bees2:
BNB likely to pop hard soon.. Target between 320-324 from here #Quickscalp
GREEN!! The money is in the waiting.. Still in play, target 340 from here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2022
This thing don cast. Positioning to watch to earn.

Stepn and fitfi still giving consistent 10% play, though.
Anybody here got any ideas about others?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Spleez:

Please I sent u a message too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2022
This week on LŪÑÃ conspiracy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by livapul86(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Please is anyone else having issues trying to login to Kucoin.. It's been showing me network error and my network is perfectly fine as every other is going.I have cleared Cache, data and also reinstalled the app, same thing. Abeg, the coin wey I wan sell the price don dey rise, before the thing change am for me...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Soon I will share how I made thousands of $$ through Arbitrage in January.

When Optimism launches their token $Op, I will drop the story.
@OpenHeaven2019 pls am willing to pay if you can begin teaching me arbitrage as soon as possible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2022
QuinModah:
Premium tears...

You are always lying....... See how u quick form story

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

That thing sounds like scam to me sef

Scam?
That shit has done more for me in 2 weeks than my previous job did for me in a year. Starting is very much difficult cos of the shoe cost but if anyone succeeds with that, you'll earn your stuff definitely.

What's questionable is how far their game mechanics can keep it running. It ain't no scam

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 9:55am On May 23, 2022
Spleez:

pls I’m interested too,can’t seem to send a dm tru ur email
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:55am On May 23, 2022
leobergy:

@OpenHeaven2019 pls am willing to pay if you can begin teaching me arbitrage as soon as possible

Lol - you can’t afford my time honestly.

I would drop the info freely soon.

Everything I do here is free.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2022
Tyche:
This thing don cast. Positioning to watch to earn.

Stepn and fitfi still giving consistent 10% play, though.
Anybody here got any ideas about others?

X-cadd leading the way with W2E already.
And there's more potential for that considering video streaming is already a booming industry on its own

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

X-cadd leading the way with W2E already.
And there's more potential for that considering video streaming is already a booming industry on its own

cool
My bag is filled, strapped and ready. Hopefully, they full fill their youtūbê plugin release this quarter.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Tyche:

cool
My bag is filled, strapped and ready. Hopefully, they full fill their youtūbê plugin release this quarter.

The CEO has stretched it will be released this Q2(if not may then June)

Folks on telegram don question the guy Taya but him no gree talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assurance20(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2022
Ok12345:

I still have not gotten the code.i have sent you a DM on your mail.pls help me with a code plsss

Replied you with the code, let me know when you get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assurance20(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2022
Fastt:

The sh1t hit a lot of ppl. The crypto market will take a little longer time to recover, considering too the economical crisis. If you weren't in the community, you wont understand. A time i became wary, as the amount locked was unbelievable. Ppl were clearing their bank accounts for 19% apr. Where in the world would you get that. The un staking period of luna nearly made me crazy as i had to wait for 21 days to unstake and finally sold at 92usd.

Ppl who staked their luna was looking at it and watching luna go to zero. Market cap of luna, anc, ust. Not to mention of their little eco systems vanished.

After much considering, in this bear market, i have sticked to btc and bnb which both have limited supply. Any coin with unlimited/maximum supply won't see me again until the bull returns and im more active to monitor. Including eth.
Eth has un unlimited supply, when sh1t hits fan, they might start pumping, printing their unlimited suppy like luna. I might be wrong though.

For steph, premium tears will surely happen. Giving out unlimited supply tokens for your sol. Na chop clean mouth make their epic fall no meet you

True talk bro, Luna fall hit lot of people hard... GST supply is infinite, so it's best to keep converting your earnings to Usdc....no one knows when the supply will become too much for the demand/utility. By then, shoe prices will drop drastically...maybe 3-4 months time but no one knows for certain, Until then, we keep printing

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

The CEO has stretched it will be released this Q2(if not may then June)

Folks on telegram don question the guy Taya but him no gree talk

We wait. Will dump my bag at any whiff of release default and probably enter lower. Na this kind play get me for this bear market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:29am On May 23, 2022
Guys, stop waiting for when you will catch the bottom..

Always remember that time in the market is always better than timing the market..

Don't depend on what people say.. make your own decisions, follow your own plans..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2022
Assurance20:

True talk bro, Luna fall hit lot of people hard... GST supply is infinite, so it's best to keep converting your earnings to Usdc....no one knows when the supply will become too much for the demand/utility. By then, shoe prices will drop drastically...maybe 3-4 months time but no one knows for certain, Until then, we keep printing

What if it happens earlier?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ess: 12:14pm On May 23, 2022
https://youtu.be/y_otSD3LYCA

This man saw Luna's crash from 2 months ago!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bornbiafra: 12:18pm On May 23, 2022
Ess:
https://youtu.be/y_otSD3LYCA

This man saw Luna's crash from 2 months ago!
enough of this propaganda

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davedavy: 12:36pm On May 23, 2022
Stepn code for anyone interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SaintUlot, jayce232, S4SOLOMON4(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.