Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291616 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
Goldbw122:

So this how Luna ended, wow, this life nor balance at all..
I think it's only available on busd pair

Shiit happens.. swallow it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

You guys didn't understand what he meant...he was simply insinuating that the USDT rate will hit the rooftop if BTC were to go down....

Not the issue of depegging this time.

Regarding this, I did hope that we Nigerians should have learnt by now that for no reason should we allow ourselves ever be governed by incompetent leaders: not in our schools, nor in our church, not even in work organisations and worst of it all over an entity such as the Nigerian state. I get sent sent into despair when I read some tribal comments that are still going to manifest in the upcoming election that would have as it end's result the further plunging of Nigeria into suffering and crisis.

I mean look at our naira for crying out loud, the naira is on a free fall and the Government is not putting up any fight at all; the last time I complained out this issue and blamed it on cryptocurrency, seankafor rightly pointed out it was the Government's fault. There is no single policy to stop this disaster that is happening, instead the CBN man is getting involved with politics.

I really weep for been born in this place

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2022
seankafor:
I think it's only available on busd pair

Shiit happens.. swallow it
I have nothing to swallow, I didn't trade that coin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Regarding this, I did hope that we Nigerians should have learnt by now that or no reason should we allow ourselves ever be governed by incompetent leaders: not in our schools, nor in our church, not even in work organisations and worst of it all over an entity such as the Nigerian state. I get sent sent into despair when I read some tribal comments that are still going to manifest in the upcoming election that would have as it end's result the further plunging of Nigeria into suffering and crisis.

I mean look at our naira for crying out loud, the naira is on a free fall and the Government is not putting up any fight at all; the last time I complained out this issue and blamed it on cryptocurrency, seankafor rightly pointed out it was the Government's fault. There is no single policy to stop this disaster that is happening, instead the CBN man is getting involved with politics.

I really weep for been born in this place
Omo, this one is a topic for another day..

The people I puty most are civil servants earning in naira..

Nigeria naira currency is a shadow of itself sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2022
Naira is horrible, I hope we don't be the next Venezuela in Africa. Zimbabwe dollars is ahead in value, CAF is on it way to overtake it if care isn't taken.

Algerian dinar and the Kenyan shillings has given us gap... I hope it doesn't get worse, we are not paid expensive as the situation is getting worse. Sad...

I remembered how around N2M was the fund requirements for a block account in Germany. Right now it's worth more than double. Saving less, spending more and income the same. Very unbalance situation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jovincyy10(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
Omo same thing is happening to my friend, to me it's best to get a ledger and safe money there

javijabor:

Binance held my btc for 2years.
Asking where I got them from after much explanation and no headway I had to get 2 lawyers. One in Naija and another in US since I was sure I didn't steal them and my conscience was clear.

Anyway long story cut short I finally got my btc after 2yrs with better price. The whole process nearly made me run mad.

Spent a lot paying the lawyers especially the one in US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AyodejiFelix(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2022
Yellowcard can help you make the best of your crypto by letting you trade at no cost at all! Buy and sell bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, safely and quickly on Yellow Card, for free.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
Iamyemmie:

Limit is how much you wanna buy it
Like it’s 7.7
You wanna buy it 7.5
You put it there
But if you wanna buy at current price,switch to market

And the percentage is the percentage of your usdt that you wanna use to buy ape
You can use the percentage or just type the amount u wanna buy
Boss sorry I came back oo. After following your explanations, I tried. This is what it is showing me

Amount range: 1.0 to 1000000000000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2022
You can send and receive your bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, from any platform instantly, or save securely in your Yellow Card wallet until you’re ready to withdraw.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 4:40pm On May 24, 2022
Badadvisor:

Hello why is tether risky?

Not backed by us dollar and they have alot of problem with the us govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
javijabor:
In this order USDC, BUSD, DAI....

Avoid USDT as its risky holding for long term except its for short term exchange.
Never Ever keep coin in any Exchange for long term.
na only me know watin my eye don see for Binance hand for 2years angry angry

Yea I dont even trade with them, i only use their p2p. Their wahala too much

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
QuitNotice:
Boss sorry I came back oo. After following your explanations, I tried. This is what it is showing me

Amount range: 1.0 to 1000000000000
Do you have usdt??
Cos that pics I saw no usdt there
You have to first buy that via p2p
That’s what you will use to buy ape
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
seankafor:
what happened to Luna can happen to any investment..

By the way, all hope is not lost, you guys will be airdropped luna2.0 once it is launched
Na all exchange go get the airdrop because I'm holding on kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
seankafor:

By the way, all hope is not lost, you guys will be airdropped luna2.0 once it is launched
How can someone get the airdrop.. I don't know what to do again honestly i just hope that coin recovers because of my mental health.
I'm loosing myself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
seankafor:

How can someone get the airdrop.. I don't know what to do again honestly i just hope that coin recovers a little. because of my mental health.
E just be like say percentage dy comot for my body but i try to be happy.. I lost alot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
Yellow card upandan.

Hmmm
Hmmm
Hmmm
Yello o, no lose guard grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2022
Please anyone here knows of $mcontent?
#W2E token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by javijabor: 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
seankafor:
na who never experienced exchange wahala before..

One thing with human being is that, no one would like to listen until same experience hits him..
Even as you re saying this now, it'd be more like a super story until one experiences it first hand, then em eye go clear..

E better make my private keys be compromised than for me to undergo again what I saw in the hands of Blockchain exchange

Exactly, I use a Ledger now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are always lying....... See how u quick form story
The problem you have is you have an opinion on everything. I have nothing to gain in lying.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2022
QuinModah:
Premium tears...

At least 3 people were said to have committed suicide on account of LUNA's unprecedented fall.

To be sincere, that fall was epic! I had never seen anything like it. A coin with market value of $105.00 going to as low as $0.00009 in less than 2 months�

The sister collected N20m and gave the brother. The brother was suppose to put it in the bank as proof of funds for visa application. The brother now used it for Crypto. The owner of the N20m need it by next week for APC primaries. The wife is a Senatorial candidate

See wahala fresh one. Where do some of these people learn financial investment from self?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2022
grin

He get some people wey dey only recharge through P2P but never cashout

Crypto na your mate?

To get snail Farm dey see you snails everyday better pass you seeing $120 and the next few hours you come see $0.21

Always have a high paying skill or job.... And use Crypto as jolly hustle....

If u wan take am as job... You go curse God

You go buy course tire .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2022
QuinModah:
The problem you have is you have an opinion on everything. I have nothing to gain in lying.

As per Daniel Regha na grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
Assurance20:

Replied you with the code, let me know when you get it

I got the code.Thanks a lot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by obinnahenry(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2022
I really need a free crypto group...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

He get some people wey dey only recharge through P2P but never cashout

Crypto na your mate?

To get snail Farm dey see you snails everyday better pass you seeing $120 and the next few hours you come see $0.21

Always have a high paying skill or job.... And use Crypto as jolly hustle....

If u wan take am as job... You go curse God

You go buy course tire .....
Bro, This one touch me, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin, I feel like crying.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
Goldbw122:

Bro, This one touch me, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin, I feel like crying.
sorry cultist
I feel like crying for you too grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:36pm On May 24, 2022
Ezemarcel:
brother if government of US go after CZ then that's the end of bnb

Then you don't know the meaning of ponzi undecided .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 2:35am On May 25, 2022
t
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by raydboi(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
Yellow card upandan.

Hmmm
Hmmm
Hmmm
Yello o, no lose guard grin
U advice against it?
Which one U recommend, boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:29am On May 25, 2022
like i said ...btc reversal is here ...we are closing in to take out $32700...if u bought yesterday... you should be in profit.. once $32700 is broken
we will see all coins begin to bounce back
and btc will be heading to $100k

buy the book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y8XT8PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_EZ0J8V2KP66ANXSSSZ9G

if you want to understand volume spread analysis like me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jas80: 4:57am On May 25, 2022
deflover:
like i said ...btc reversal is here ...we are closing in to take out $32700...if u bought yesterday... you should be in profit.. once $32700 is broken
we will see all coins begin to bounce back
and btc will be heading to $100

buy the book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Y8XT8PJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_EZ0J8V2KP66ANXSSSZ9G

if you want to understand volume spread analysis like me

$100 or 3k?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.