Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316642 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:

grin grin grin
you ehn wanna see...lol grin Openheaven2019 I'm with you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
please how can I convert my B.NB balance to other co.in trying to that it say minimum is 10 and I only have just 3.... lol

CC: EVERYONE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
Good morning all

Except those who have not loaded up $ONT
please check your email I sent you a pm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sysdatek:

Made 50 kusd

Good one

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
prince57:
$VET SOON IT WILL PUMP

Nice stuff... Needs to get above the 0.06 level... Been in this since 0.017 and added at 0.028.. will start taking profits from around 0.088...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
i am loving what you guys are doing here. keep it up.
I will do follow and contribute at intervals as i am chanced. I am not a guru but a learner also. But with my fx experiences, i can adapt in any market.
But learn from me. In 2010-2011, i had lots of bitcoins, because when it came , it was unpopular, i joined a lot of watch adverts to get bit...coins.
The price was like 0.00xxx then if i remember well. I was getting paid regularly but i dont know what i was doing or understand the future. I didnt even remember the platform they were paying into then,may be bina..nce or crypto//com. All i knew was that 30 secs pop up ads will always give me lots of bitco...in monthly in those networks.
Here am today, after 11 years or so, starting over. I lost my laptop then, totally damaged, no back up, nothing nothing. lost everything . Only God knows how i should have worth now. Any way, life continues. Learn and know that this is a long journey.. gradually we are gonna get there.. Someone said he investeeeed 15k, now around 50k, thats the spirit. Keep pushing , i am learning here many new things..

Then since i have been in the fx trading since 2008, i took it as a replacement until i quit recently aside other businesses triving, alot may know me here from those other threads. I wasted my so much time in fx, but lost more than gaining in overall. Game has changed, things are more modern. We blend to achieve greater things.

Dont be like me, to waste time in irrelevant things online then. The future is bright with cr...ypto and dont rush, LET THE MARKET COME TO YOU, DONT FORCE MARKETS. THERE ARE 10S of markets to enter weekly and ride well. Trade basket if need be, its more profitable. Dont put all your eggs in one basket, and trade with less leverage.
Hopefully i will be in good order to give many good calls soon. Unttil then, have a wonderful cryptomining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,week ahead..

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheUglyDuckling:

Already installed and signed up. I'm at the identity verification stage

Good! Open your eyes clearly while doing the verification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tempusfugit: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why nobody is taking about ravencoin, is going crazy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:
To share some thoughts...Already we've had some early runners...

I said earlier, I repositioned my alyt portfolio during the last dip... Looking to track fewer coyns that'd form 70-80% of my base and leave a lil percentage for new stuff...

Closed Atom at 24... Got in between 8-9... Plan was 27 buy cut it early...
For SXP, thankfully took some profits at 2.9 resistance b4 the dump.. will be looking to take the rest off the table between point 2 and 3 on the chart...
Ren also running... Thankfully, I didn't dispose everything... Will sell most off on this push...but would have to be for substantial profit.

My plan is to sensibly switch profits into lagging coyns (at support)...
Once the market starts getting overheated. I'd slowly start scaling into fiat... Also depends on what betece is doing... The next pullback may take a while, but I want to be ready for it when it comes.
Though I still have some stops in place, I'm not looking at them to determine my trade.

Update on this...
Breakouts across board....on eith, ada, ltc, link, uni, tfuel, theta, wrx

Others like Grt, 1inch, zil, vet also on the verge..

Thanks for early runners yesterday such as ren and atom... Profits have been put to good use... Hope we have some late runners too...

BTW, matic is pumping...a bird says coins such as celr, One and fet move with it... For now they're lagging.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
nittly:
please how can I convert my B.NB balance to other co.in trying to that it say minimum is 10 and I only have just 3.... lol

CC: EVERYONE

On which platform
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
$BNB fasten ur seat belt guys!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kalu61(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:

Update on this...
Breakouts across board....on eith, ada, ltc, link, uni, tfuel, theta, wrx

Others like Grt, 1inch, zil, vet also on the verge..

Thanks for early runners yesterday such as ren and atom... Profits have been put to good use... Hope we have some late runners too...

BTW, matic is pumping...a bird says coins such as celr, One and fet move with it... For now they're lagging.
Good one, enjoy the cruise.

But nobody is talking about beetcee dumping. Will the bull run Continue?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Terriwaya:
Anybody still hodling KSM?

I bought KSM @ 188, sold @ 217. Bought again @ 200&210 sold @ 240 this morning, bought again @ 220 this morning , waiting to sell @240 which is the resistance ATM

Did same with link sold yesterday @34 by d idiot is not dipping, still waiting for it @31.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
If $ONT nor cause chaos I go post my nude for NL.

For those looking for signal with all the signal I have dropped - buy $SC at $0.013. You see wetin Doge do, $SC go run am!

Chaos Only!!!
What's special about $ONT project? It looks like a coin that was dumped soon after its release and was crawling all through the years
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pls are mine doing it right, I want to sell/convert my lit to usdt so as to make use of it to buy SC
Help a new baby
Pls is it buy or sell I should click to sell to usdt?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why na!

With all the publicity when a.da get, I know see am for a.d.a body. Instead e just dey move like snail.

No magic will make a.d.a move the way beennbee move in short moment..

At least you for wait for dip before you b.u.y

Anyway a.d.a moment dey come, because I see momentum when e dey gather .

Ibeme:
Sold one fifth of my BNB holdings to allocate more into ADA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:

On which platform
On Bina.nc.e bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:
Sold one fifth of my BNB holdings to allocate more into ADA

Added both to my experimental coyn portfolio this morning

Currently now holding Eth, Link, LTC Ada, BnB and GRT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
nittly:
On Bina.nc.e bro
if so then your best bet will be to exchange it for usdt equivalent and sell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
It seems $ONT will moon today with the recent announcement

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
kalu61:
Good one, enjoy the cruise.

But nobody is talking about beetcee dumping. Will the bull run Continue?

On a macroscale, this run has not topped yet. Betece may continue pushing up or it may selloff and continue later on... I'm not really keen on trying to time the top

No one knows how far it can go, so I trade in blocks.
The January alyt run was due to betece moving from 20k to 42k and profits cycling into alyts...
This current run is based on betece breaking 42k. It may top around between 60-65, and retrace giving alyts room to catch-up... It's the profits from this stage I'm looking to maximize. After that, I reevaluate... Not keen in making estimates on how high up it can go eventually. Just trading in blocks.
From 58k, I'd start selling betece I bought between 30-40k. I prefer selling on the way up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
GoodBoi1:
It seems $ONT will moon today with the recent announcement
Which is?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:

On a macroscale, this run has not topped yet. Betece may continue pushing up or it may selloff and continue later on... I'm not really keen on trying to time the top

No one knows how far it can go, so I trade in blocks.
The January alyt run was due to betece moving from 20k to 42k and profits cycling into alyts...
This current run is based on betece breaking 42k. It may top around between 60-65, and retrace giving alyts room to catch-up... It's the profits from this stage I'm looking to maximize. After that, I reevaluate... Not keen in making estimates on how high up it can go eventually. Just trading in blocks.
From 58k, I'd start selling betece I bought between 30-40k. I prefer selling on the way up

Pls sir is sell or buy I should initiate,I want to convert my ltc to usdt pls am waiting

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by japro: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sell to get the USDT EQUIVALENT. I.e to convert to USDT.

EngrIKEM:

Pls sir is sell or buy I should initiate,I want to convert my ltc to usdt pls am waiting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gemineye:
Which is?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Openheaven2019 give us a timeframe for your prediction to happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
japro:
Sell to get the USDT EQUIVALENT. I.e to convert to USDT.

Yes what am asking is whether this is right

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
EngrIKEM:

this is lit not lt.c...search l.tc/us.dt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Please, I didn't buy BU.SD but I suddenly see if in my wallet on Bi.nan.ce.

How come please?

@sailor1 openheaven and other bosses.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
sweetveek:
this is lit not lt.c...search l.tc/us.dt
Ok thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
AIT1:
Please, I didn't buy BU.SD but I suddenly see if in my wallet on Bi.nan.ce.

How come please?

@sailor1 openheaven and other bosses.
how much bu.sd did u see?mayb its mine oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=GoodBoi1 post=99253507][/quote] I'm going In..it just broke through 1.3

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: bnanny, Deasegun19(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.