Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347606 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
EngrIKEM:

Ok thanks
Are mine right now?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
EngrIKEM:

Pls sir is sell or buy I should initiate,I want to convert my ltc to usdt pls am waiting

Its sell... You're selling your lit into usdt.

If in doubt, clear outthe whole parameters and on the 'available' area, you'd see the one you're converting and how much of it you own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
stillmee:

Boss, ONT just dey waka up n down for bus-stop, bike, eti, BRT, e no enter...people vex take am to airport still, ONT just dey look...watin man go do now
ONT made an anouncement today. If $ONT does not moon with this announcement, you might consider dumping the coin and moving on

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:

Its sell... You're selling your lit into usdt.

If in doubt, clear outthe whole parameters and on the 'available' area, you'd see the one you're converting and how much of it you own
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thegamingorca:
if so then your best bet will be to exchange it for usdt equivalent and sell
ok thanks
maybe I will buy some US.DT on bina.n.ce p2p and convert it to BN.B then change it to USD.T
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Even me sef I enter the bnb maafo gringrin. This thing na personal decision oo
carsuperman:
someone told me last time not to enter and I lost to winning huge.i follow my head this time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
you are wrong....there are some bigger whales with huge ask more than bid that needs to be filled causing the sudden dip...d only reason u can't see them on the order book is bcuz they are HIDDEN...ALL CRYPTO EXCHANGES HAVE THESE FEATURES ENABLED OR DISABLED...IT ALL DEPEND ON YOU
Boss I am right on this one.The dev of this particular token was able to catch them redhanded because how the f∆ck can you be taking orders larger than their own wallet capacity? A simple etherscan of hotbits address for that particular token exposed the fraud they were carrying out.On a lighter note,MXC has been caught doing the same thing a while back.
So you see i have proof of this. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Alexxien:

It as a result of the gap between the bid to ask price It huge. The volume is low!!!
Boss check my post addressing the matter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
sweetveek:
whats wynaut?
just visit our medium channel
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
sweetveek:
how much bu.sd did u see?mayb its mine oh

Lol. 55. It adds up to my portfolio. But I really don't know how it got there. If it were to be bonus I for dey happy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Put all my portfolio in btc yesterday after some loss to BNB.. now loss is back, profit is made grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
phenzy:

Go to p2p option on the trade icon on binance. You will see p2p there you can choose any coin you want to buy.

Thanks. Please do you know how I can pay, will I be able to pay using my Nigeria bank card?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:

Thanks. Please do you know how I can pay, will I be able to pay using my Nigeria bank card?

No you can’t. Simply go and use the the p2p option on the trade icon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Masters in the game, please I need direction as I’m new to this game. I want to know which is the best wallet to store Bitcoin. I intend to be buying 200 to $400 btc monthly and hold no matter the price. But I want to know which platform is secured that i can store my btc and other coins without any worries
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello house, I trust we are all making money from our various positions. I am doing very well and I just want to appreciate God and this community of forward looking Nigerians as we all continue to progress in this crypto biz.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
phenzy:

No you can’t. Simply go and use the the p2p option on the trade icon.

If I can’t pay with my card, what other option do I have to be able to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by googlelove: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:
Masters in the game, please I need direction as I’m new to this game. I want to know which is the best wallet to store Bitcoin. I intend to be buying 200 to $400 btc monthly and hold no matter the price. But I want to know which platform is secured that i can store my btc and other coins without any worries
Blockchain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bashit(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol......don’t you know if the cake is good to eat shocked before you purchase it grin Now you don eat small you wan throw the rest away grin who go chop am shocked

This c.ake dey run.my belle. Depleting my liquidityy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bnb misbehaving . e don be sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zankut: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:

Bank transfer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
clems88:
Bnb misbehaving . e don be sad
be patient, be calm. Just believe in bnb and hodl

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smacky619(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
BNB.......will you go up again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamthebestman40: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
googlelove:

Blockchain

Thanks chief
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:
Bundle
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
good day my crypto brothers, I hope withrawing from binanace is not stressful and how is it done please,?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sysdatek:

Closing my temporary btc futures shorts

Market is bullish long term

Can the leverage be adjusted even after successfully executing an order? For example, on placing order, I used leverage of x7. On noticing that the market favoured my choice, can I readjust my leverage to x100 so as to increase my profit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samoy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
phenzy:

There’s a WhatsApp group for beginners. Chat me up on WhatsApp I will send you the link
Pls, add me bro 0.7.0.3.9.4.1.9.6.4.2.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamthebestman40:

P2P
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
samoy:

Pls, add me bro 0.7.0.3.9.4.1.9.6.4.2.

Mail me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Everywhere green
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
GoodBoi1:
It seems $ONT will moon today with the recent announcement
OpenHeaven2019 I think the chaos is starting smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
akpos4uall:
Can the leverage be adjusted even after successfully executing an order? For example, on placing order, I used leverage of x7. On noticing that the market favoured my choice, can I readjust my leverage to x100 so as to increase my profit.

grin cheesy
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Sunnystooth(m), Ningishzida, Smartlife(m), santos123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.