Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3739950 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3899) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2022
What's up with gmt.

Seems to be pumping. Had to jump out of an earlier short .

Got liquidated on another one. Chai. Thought it won't breach 1.05 again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2022
armadeo:
What's up with gmt.

Seems to be pumping. Had to jump out of an earlier short .

Got liquidated on another one. Chai. Thought it won't breach 1.05 again.

Make una dhe follow news baba
They banned mainland China from their platform even before they launched

Users from mainland China still bypassed with VPN. They got found out and STEPN got banned from China.

The team released a statement telling users from China it would stop offering GPS tracking via their apps next month and advised they do away with then assets

Dhe follow news up before u short anything. It's been a rough few days for GMT n GST but we're still watching how things pan out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 12:37pm On May 27, 2022
Painful thing about FUD is that people will sell without verifying the news dumbfuuucks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2022
R2bees2:
Painful thing about FUD is that people will sell without verifying the news dumbfuuucks

At least, coin wey person dhe hold,
u gots dhe follow up with happenings on am even if the person no dhe read news at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Icecream4U post=113214673][/quote]can you tell us how exactly it happened?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shiffynaani(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2022
Sheffdon:
ok, sir. God bless

Thanks sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shiffynaani(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
Sheffdon:
ok, sir. God bless

5 eight

Thanks sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Steve Courtney calling Eth to dip to a possible $600 on its death cross. That would b shocking!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2022
zayyadidris:
20k naira worth of BUSD for sale At rate of 540. Anyone interested?
Since na crypto, most people would choose send first cuz dey no wan hear blockchain or wallet this or that... Use P2P if you're not comfortable with the deals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
zayyadidris:
20k naira worth of BUSD for sale At rate of 540. Anyone interested?

If you go gree, we use escrow (baba wese90)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by horladexino(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Icecream4U post=113214673][/quote]
Boss pls can I chat you on WhatsApp
I had almost the same issue with Shawn exchange but I don't know how to go about it
Its $200 BTC I sent to their wallet
I don't have anyone to give me more clerivicaton about it
Pls this is my number
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 2:53pm On May 27, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Make una dhe follow news baba
They banned mainland China from their platform even before they launched

Users from mainland China still bypassed with VPN. They got found out and STEPN got banned from China.

The team released a statement telling users from China it would stop offering GPS tracking via their apps next month and advised they do away with then assets

Dhe follow news up before u short anything. It's been a rough few days for GMT n GST but we're still watching how things pan out
My brother, which site are you using?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khaysee: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
The best crypto African origin??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

Later now, una go dey support Russia and China against USA...

Why una no call on Russia or China to regulate grin grin grin
Dave my previous posts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

FUTURES SIGNAL

Bch/usdt

Short

Entry 181.80

Lev 5x to 50x

Tp 180.00
Target 1,2 and 3 reached.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
US regulate the market! I wonder what other countries would think of that, somehow crypto looks like an indirect every country currency.
US usually sanitize most market they interested in. they will usually regulate those coins that are allowed to exist in the American sphere. same with exchanges.

so if one is wise, you'll trade those coins that have passed US standard.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
sad
Jesus how did u fall for that criminal? How did u manage to cancel your trade after making payment? Bleep reading the exchanges and the reply from him is enraging me badly.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2022
If Nairaland launch a coin the coin will not last up to 1 week cos of the amount of fuds I see from here. It is on another level smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
Eagba:
Dave my previous posts.

Actually I am not specifically talking abt u.... More like a general stuff
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hannahalfred578(f): 5:48pm On May 27, 2022
Contact me today for your affordable data plans

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Icecream4U post=113214673][/quote]

Bro how did this happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 6:18pm On May 27, 2022
benhope222:
BTC don turn to stable coin self. I pity those that take crypto as full time Job.
Let me help you understand crypto a bit. Cryptocurrency is a full time job! As everyone is complained up and down, I know how many thoudand of dollars I made in Evmos!
Crypto is like an Ocean, and you as a trader or investor are surfers! So, you have to stay in the water to catch the waves!

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 27, 2022
Get Solana, before the price increases

No investment needed

Go to your Trustwallet or Metamask

Copy your Solana address

Visit:

https://solonacity.com/join/solvz3gHd

Input your Solana address

And Claim 1SOL

Price of 1SOL is $51

Don't miss this

Solana is a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
Ibeme:

Also large drops are always followed by periods of consolidation which gives enough time (days or months) for investors to jump back in. It's much better waiting for consolidation period than trying to judge whether knives have finished falling. Also during BTC consolidation period, Alts bleed. BTC can dance around the same price for 3 months while Alts lose 40%. Check May to July chart last year. A swing pattern for a consolidation period for BTC will soon emerge when everything settles down allowing boys to start swinging levels

Still on this. BTC will still be in that $28k to $32k range and you will see your favourite ALTS lose 30-40%

A period of consolidation like this is usually followed by a break upward, but in the current climate, a downside move is more likely.

However inflation is slowing which might provide succour. The improvement in inflation (now 6.3%) gives the market optimism however I think the market will wait till July for Q2 GDP results before committing capital. Q1 saw GDP decline of 1.5%. If Q2 GDP declines also, that's officially a recession and will lead to a black swan selloff similar to March 2020. It's a time to be patient, or just short dinosaur coins (LTC, EOS, NEO, IOTA) with very low leverage and relax.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2022
grin grin
And this was last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2022
ETH downtrend is a bit concerning for BTC because institutions hold ETH and it signals institutions divesting from crypto. Same guys that hold ETH hold BTC

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin grin
And this was last year
person life sàvings gone like this
cheesycheesy where is the wawulence volume, make I loud am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Savage8563: 9:50pm On May 27, 2022
Hello.. Rather than holding and piling up coins, Anybody interested in side hustle that can make you comfortable should PM me let's talk.. Life changing offer though.. You can back down if you don't like . My DM is open For enquiries
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin grin
And this was last year

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3899) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DoctorShomo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.