Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314665 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 1:21pm On May 28, 2022
Lunc has gone back to factory grin grin
I hope you people don commot sha grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 2:02pm On May 28, 2022
DaemoLee:
Luna 3.0 in view cheesy

Binance jejely watching from d fence.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2022
Ibime:

Still on this. BTC will still be in that $28k to $32k range and you will see your favourite ALTS lose 30-40%

A period of consolidation like this is usually followed by a break upward, but in the current climate, a downside move is more likely.

However inflation is slowing which might provide succour. The improvement in inflation (now 6.3%) gives the market optimism however I think the market will wait till July for Q2 GDP results before committing capital. Q1 saw GDP decline of 1.5%. If Q2 GDP declines also, that's officially a recession and will lead to a black swan selloff similar to March 2020. It's a time to be patient, or just short dinosaur coins (LTC, EOS, NEO, IOTA) with very low leverage and relax.
Boss please which particular day in July is the Q2 GDP results coming out? I really appreciate all your contributions here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Onlysage: 2:06pm On May 28, 2022
Mine RENEC coin airdrops every 24 hours for free on Remitano before it is listed. It is 100% free for now. Be an early bird and you would be glad you did. This was how Binance coins (BNB) started.

Kindly click on the link below to begin if you don't have an account with Remitano. Happy mining.

https://remitano.net/btc/ng/join/3084936

If you already have a verified Remitano account, proceed to install the app and start mining. If you need further assistance, hit my inbox and I will guide you through the process. It's simple and easy. Cheers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
Luckyss:
Boss please which particular day in July is the Q2 GDP results coming out? I really appreciate all your contributions here

Usually the last week of the following month so from 22nd July to end of July

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
Ibime:

Usually the last week of the following month so from 22nd July to end of July
Thanks for the quick response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
https://discord./HTQdAHDKyX

Join this discord channel and get white listed to mint their nft for free on June 6th.
Rare opportunity
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:16pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 2:26pm On May 28, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Lunc has gone back to factory grin grin
I hope you people don commot sha grin

When ever you see four candles like that on a chart, counting from your right hand to your left, it is a good sign.
Luna classic is going to dip hard and pump.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 2:36pm On May 28, 2022
Babamagic:
pls what do you think about this token $BRISE
The only coin that didn't dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NettyNelly(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
mixmastering:

When ever you see four candles like that on a chart, counting from your right hand to your left, it is a good sign.
Which platform are you viewing the chart with. Can't find it on my binance and tradingview (the ones I use).
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 28, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

If you actually know what you're doing then you should be trading and making money, not looking for who to teach and charge 10K!
the number one reason why most traders fail. The financial market is all about patience and discipline and not some sort of gambling stuff where you can turn $50 to $5000 in less than a month.

me teaching the market is just like a side hustle to me which I will also benefit from when my student start making money.

And too.. I'm a lone trader looking to expand my forex zone.. we are in a society where everyone thinks defrauding another person is more lucrative than doing anything else . I can decide to make my mentorship #50k but that's not what I'm looking for .. I just need serious minded people that we can discuss trade and other stuffs together ..

I hope you understand in a positive manner . thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trustwallet(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
Commendable:
Get Solana, before the price increases

No investment needed

Go to your Trustwallet or Metamask

Copy your Solana address

Visit:

https://solonacity.com/join/solvz3gHd

Input your Solana address

And Claim 1SOL

Price of 1SOL is $51

Don't miss this

Solana is a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world.
Scam!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
Born2conquer:

The only coin that didn't dip
$BNX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2022
mixmastering:

It seems u're new to or still learning technical analysis (no offense bro).
Cuz people will take decision based on what u just wrote.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
tradingknowledg:
the number one reason why most traders fail. The financial market is all about patience and discipline and not some sort of gambling stuff where you can turn $50 to $5000 in less than a month.

me teaching the market is just like a side hustle to me which I will also benefit from when my student start making money.

And too.. I'm a lone trader looking to expand my forex zone.. we are in a society where everyone thinks defrauding another person is more lucrative than doing anything else . I can decide to make my mentorship #50k but that's not what I'm looking for .. I just need serious minded people that we can discuss trade and other stuffs together ..

I hope you understand in a positive manner . thank you!
mmmm.
Nairalanders sef.

You and the person you replied his mention fit be same person, grin
You know how these things work nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2022
Bmaster:
mmmm.
Nairalanders sef.

grin grin no kill me with laugh
Have you bought Luna 2.0 btw
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eagba(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2022
Icecream4U:

I already took my time to get every information about him including his house address and the case is with Efcc too.

He has decided to pay gradually and has sent 200k part payment today.

Let me just be looking at him for now cos I can't be so patient with him anymore. He has been with the money since November last year. Ignoring every calls and texts from me.
I like your stamina
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
Siberia01:
grin grin no kill me with laugh
Have you bought Luna 2.0 btw
i am waiting on binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
Who else received the new luna from kucoin?
Just saw it in my wallet
And I no hold before dip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Onlysage: 4:56pm On May 28, 2022
Onlysage:
Mine RENEC coin airdrops every 24 hours for free on Remitano before it is listed. It is 100% free for now. Be an early bird and you would be glad you did. This was how Binance coins (BNB) started.

Kindly click on the link below to begin if you don't have an account with Remitano. Happy mining.

https://remitano.net/btc/ng/join/3084936

If you already have a verified Remitano account, proceed to install the app and start mining. If you need further assistance, hit my inbox and I will guide you through the process. It's simple and easy. Cheers.

This is actually true,many of us know remitano here.
The RENEC coin is expected to go the path of BnB of binance, they will soon launch their blockchain so don't miss out.
They have also launch their nft market place.

Source:
1] https://remitano.com/forum/ng/post/53383-remitano-network-testnet-launch-en

2] https://remitano.com/forum/ng/post/57399-nft5-a-product-of-remitano-is-now-available-for-all-users

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop

Airdrop! make the airdrop reach me...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 5:09pm On May 28, 2022
Babamagic:
pls what do you think about this token $BRISE
That looks like a scam coin i don't know anyways
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drcraig: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
Hey guys I am working on a project for a startup and I am doing some data gathering for this project, I have a really short cryptocurrency survey I will like you all to help with me.

it takes just about 1 or 2 minutes to fill, please fill do that here. https://forms.gle/swxUEvvmXGCpLfTU9

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
Bmaster:
mmmm.
Nairalanders sef.

Hmmm .. I don't know what you talking about brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
Icecream4U:

I already took my time to get every information about him including his house address and the case is with Efcc too.

He has decided to pay gradually and has sent 200k part payment today.

Let me just be looking at him for now cos I can't be so patient with him anymore. He has been with the money since November last year. Ignoring every calls and texts from me.
nice, dont calm down,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mirasteel: 7:31pm On May 28, 2022
Make sure you register with the link on signature to get your 10 ET, if you miss this opportunity you have yourself to blame
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:03pm On May 28, 2022
What's even wrong with this market..
Person go run mad one day oh. I just dy loose everything.. I no sure say na me get that portfolio!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Quiny32323: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
What's even wrong with this market..
Person go run mad one day oh. I just dy loose everything.. I no sure say na me get that portfolio!!

Check very well, anybody wey survive crypto this year don become legend sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 9japride(m), Halastershang(m), Stan2330(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.