Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279928 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
if the bank asks what the transaction is about , what will you say ? Won’t that cause more problems for you ?

Who cares about that one now.

The main objective right now should be to do maximum damage to the scammer!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Plus10:

Exactly my thougth.I wonder why binance would advise him to obtain police report ,when they are fully aware that cryto transactions in Nigeria have been banned.

Let no one deceive you Crypto was not banned in Nigeria.

The CBN precluded Nigerian banks from knowingly engaging in transaction relating to crypto, this does not in anyway mean that engaging in crypto is a criminal activity in Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Clachi:

P2P can be fustrating, am so sorry to hear this. If you which to make such a bulk purchase next time, buy from someone whose balance held on escrow is twice or thrice as the amount you whish to buy from him, this will prevent him from wanting to forfeit his account, you can also seek for a seller with a badge of a verified trader ( which most of the time their price is on the high side), "as for me, I don't buy from people with kuda acct and I have my reasons" and most importantly take screenshots from the moment you click on any bio to make payment to the point where you made payment and save the generated receipt and after that immediately send the generated receipt to his chat and take a screenshot of the chat, don't care if he is online or not and immediately start a request for a query if your wallet is not funded immediately don't wait for 5 or 10 minutes to pass before you do this, send the screenshot of the chat and receipt to the request for query after the countdown, this will make the escrow system to be tighten.

Despite still, I think you can recover this; try writing for support on binance and send all relevant screenshot related to the transaction and wait.

Though you can follow up with him if you have means, call kuda customer service and report the account first..............and from there other Agencies.....
Hello, thanks for your input on this matter.

The issue has been resolved. It was a little misunderstanding. We finally settled down to hear each other out and the issue was resolved.

Please, for his image sake, help us unquote the post so his name can be cleared.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pojomojo:
The number is registered with NIN, check all social media platforms for this name or report to EFCC ASAP
Hello, thanks for your helpful input on this matter.

The issue has been resolved. It was a little misunderstanding. We finally settled down to hear each other out and the issue was resolved.

Please, for his image sake, help us unquote the post so his name can be cleared.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
batb:

Take this info to Efcc, They will work him for you! I assure you!
Hello, thanks for this very helpful input on this matter.

The issue has been resolved. It was a little misunderstanding. We finally settled down to hear each other out and the issue was resolved. We got our money back.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Icecream4U:
Hello, thanks for this very helpful input on this matter.

The issue has been resolved. It was a little misunderstanding. We finally settled down to hear each other out and the issue was resolved. We got our money back.

Thanks.
Done!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks bro. smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

The CBN precluded Nigerian banks from knowingly engaging in transaction relating to crypto, this does not in anyway mean that engaging in crypto is a criminal activity in Nigeria!

Please help me tell them ooh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gracefulness: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please somebody should update me on baby Doge coins does it have futur? as they mark their birthday today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kucoin or mexc, which is better exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Yea send

Secret llama whitelist for sale.

Good art and promised utilities looks good.
I am a senoir agent so you get to mint 3 nfts.
https://discord./KExazFYxBy

https://mobile.twitter.com/SecretLlama_A

If anyone is interested you can DM me on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Slimkkkk:

Okay bro
Can one exchange/trade/transfer it out
You can do whatever you want to do with it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

On paper , you’re right .

But reality is different.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by earthrealm(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
seankafor:
Nigga manipulated me into selling at 505/$

It's been long I played with a local scammer..

too bad, I nearly fell for the scam recently. this time I was buying, seller quickly increase the rate by 100 naira, luckily I saw it b4 I clicked confirmed/paid. since that day, I always learnt to triple check....some people no get joy

@ those who said beeetcccee with hit 14k, how far.....abi we shud still expect another dump soon?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LogansShadow: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
LogansShadow:

The protocols have Launched but they’ve not launched their token. (Edit: Paraswap, 1inch, ENS and Uniswap have launched their token. I’m referring to Optimism, Arbitrum, Hop and Zksync here)

Basically the play here is to try out their protocol in the hope of when they finally launch their token(and the word on the street is they will likely launch, nobody just know when), you’ll be airdropped and smiling to the bank.

Uniswap, paraswap, DY/DX, ribbon. These are few protocols on ETH that airdropped tokens to past user of their protocol between last year and this year. They were all worth at least 4 figures. It was the same way we were hearing rumors about potential retrospective airdrop then that we’re hearing now.

The 4 protocols you can try out are ZKSYNC,Zigzag, Arbitrum, Optimism and Hop. It will cost about $300-$500 in gas fee to try them out, and nothing is guaranteed. No official confirmation yet. There’s a lot of talk on it though

Below is a link on how to go about trying out the protocol

https://airdrops.io/optimism/ (this covers optimism, hop, and Arbitrum)

https://airdrops.io/zksync/

https://airdrops.io/zigzag/

To keep up with Alpha airdrops, you can search out @defi_airdrops on Twitter. The handle drops solid calls. It called Paraswap, DY/DX and a host of others

Lastly DYOR

If you followed this alpha then, you should be smiling to the bank with OP and HOP airdrop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
LogansShadow:

If you followed this alpha then, you should be smiling to the bank with OP and HOP airdrop
Did you smile to the bank?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
futures traders....what are we shorting

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
LogansShadow:

lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
SuperSTEP Airdrop

Just

Register with an Email and password

U receive your coin immediately

https://www.superstep.io/airdrop?ref=7sitvh

U get 1000superSTEP

Here is a screenshot

https://www.superstep.io/airdrop?ref=7sitvh

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Speakright79:
HOW I AM EARNING OVER $5000 MONTHLY FROM ULTIMA FARM APP

Crypto investors, Have you heard about Ultima Farm? If not, you are missing. This is simply the best passive income opportunity in crypto space, period. Everyone who joined this wished they had joined earlier. If you are interested in learning how I earn over $5000 monthly passively, please read carefully:

What is ULTIMA FARM?
Ultima Farm is an app for PLC Ultima Coins minting using smart contracts. It allows you to secure minting by simply freezing coins in your FARM wallet.

HOW DO I START EARNING WITH ULTIMA FARM?
To start minting, you need to:

1. Register on the site

2. Download and install two free apps: Ultima Farm (a minting app) and Ultima Wallet (a wallet ).

3. Set up the farm wallet and fund it.

4. Enter a smart contract

5. Start earning up to 50% profits monthly ( even more when the coin appreciates)

The best part is that all this can be done using your smartphone. Once you enter the smart contract, you are guaranteed monthly income up to 50% monthly profits for 12 months!

If you are interested in learning more about this life changing opportunity, check out my signature below or visit my profile [b][/b]to sign up. After signing up, please feel free to contact me via my profile email so I can guide you further.

GET LOST

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
DaemoLee:
Seankafor, make sure u drag that guy and get ur money in full! What u experienced with him has been going on for a long time on binance p2p and so many sellers even barely notice d swift adjustments in price this guys made immediately one click to sell to them.

It's a no-no couple with the Silly N100 charge that went viral like a plague one time.
What about this one is it legal, when you want to sell your usdt?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
careercrew1:

For those planning to hodl shiba for long, better get ready
That is a bad news , that means the coin will crash.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolie1: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
moshuur:
futures traders....what are we shorting
For daily futures calls with a record of 67 wins and 1 loss this month join this channel

https:///assuredsigns

#futurestrading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Is Gal a good coin to trade?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolie1: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can check out my futures channel for daily signals

https:///assuredsigns

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
seankafor:
why do you say things with so much alarcrity and surerity as thoor you own the market

can u now see why i told him to close
can u see the market has dropped

the chart is the reason i speak with boldness
when u Know how to read ur chart
u will speak with boldness
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
kristien4:
Rhanks

hope u closed
the chart is going to get messier for crypto
more lows expected
if btc closes below $32k today

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Goldbw122:
Is Gal a good coin to trade?

are u a good trader
everything is good to trade
the question is do you know how to trade
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
kodred:

But when you click sell, a notification pops up warning you of price adjustments, if there are any. How did this happen?

I noticed this yesterday. I wanted to buy and as I clicked I saw adjustment was made. I didn't even bother to check what adjustments I just cancelled the order and bought from another vendor

P.s he has locked his Facebook account or deleted details.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
deflover:

are u a good trader
everything is good to trade
the question is do you know how to trade

No I don't, I'm just trying to understand the market, so can you be of help to me please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Sunnystooth(m), Jonny2wealth and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.