Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278437 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
As with every cycle, gurus will come and go.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 2:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Which kind wicked market be all this person go loose for future person go loose for spot .. If i survive this year i go kill one full cow and finish it alone.

$2,500 dollars don turn 200 nobody inform me about this crypto ooh
Tbh this year is just the worst year of my life.
I went through hell 2020 but I'm living in hell now
Hey God life never tough reach like this oh
Abi I'm cussed
No you are not cursed! As a matter of fact, you are blessed! The reason you are blessed is because you have trading scar which mean you are getting valuable experience. And if you learn from those experiences, you will make money beyond your expectations in crypto! Just don't give up!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Mama do $OP giveaway nah grin
You should be buying Op not begging! People just can't recognise opportunities! Begging make you dumb, deaf and blind!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chinedu7: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Drop me an email please let's meet.
Bmaster:
i dey onitsha bro,

But myself is still learning.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2022
batb:

You should be buying Op not begging! People just can't recognise opportunities! Begging make you dumb, deaf and blind!

K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Which kind wicked market be all this person go loose for future person go loose for spot .. If i survive this year i go kill one full cow and finish it alone.

$2,500 dollars don turn 200 nobody inform me about this crypto ooh
Tbh this year is just the worst year of my life.
I went through hell 2020 but I'm living in hell now
Hey God life never tough reach like this oh
Abi I'm cussed

u lack skill but if i talk
una lap dogs go say i wan sell book
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2022
randy01:

The transaction is not on binance.it is from trust wallet to binance.thanks for concern

1stly sorry abt that.. Are you sure it can't be retrieved again?

Lastly, abeg no vex.. Which movie is that, I mean the title.... Wey fit make u lose attention??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Chinedu7:
Good evening, house. Any experienced trader here who lives in Onitsha or if you kkow anyone. Please let me know. It's urgent. Email: chinov2013@yahoo.com
dm me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2022
$knc “idea”. Please contribute.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
renminbiyuan:
A crypto exchange
Can you place trade via the web version?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

K
just like dat? no vawulence? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
sweetveek:
just like dat? no vawulence? cheesy

grin grin . If to say I did not chop $OP in 2 wallets, d thing for pain me die grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

grin grin . If to say I did not chop $OP in 2 wallets, d thing for pain me die grin grin

how u tk get the airdrop self? watin u do?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
sweetveek:
how u tk get the airdrop self? watin u do?

I did giveaway (Gitcoin donation)on gitcoin. And 1 year later, it qualified me for $OP

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by izuugodwin(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Any experience crypto trader in enugu,very urgent
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

I did giveaway (Gitcoin donation)on gitcoin. And 1 year later, it qualified me for $OP
did you know you were going to qualify for the airdrop when you did the giveaway?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Can you place trade via the web version?
I haven't attempt trading on the web version.

I usually trade using the mobile app; but do my analysis on the web version.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
sweetveek:
did you know you were going to qualify for the airdrop when you did the giveaway?

No but I believed something was going to come out of it either ways
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Seankafor update
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Plus10:

Exactly my thougth.I wonder why binance would advise him to obtain police report ,when they are fully aware that cryto transactions in Nigeria have been banned.
Both the police and efcc handle crypto related cases.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kingsteve:
One of the problems for newbie traders is the inability to learn before they earn.
Some people think that trading is all about jumping on the bandwagon by trading what everyone else trades.

Majority don't even know when to open a trade, they just jump in once they hear a particular coin is pumping.

Why mention it at all if you know you won't drop the.name of the coin? What are you? An attention monger?
I started trading since 2007, but yet...I still don't feel I've reached the pinnacle of trading, even though I know I'm getting there, and consider myself an advanced trader.

Yet, you'll see a newbie with funds but with zero knowledge about trading, and expect to make a fortune overnight!

Even in the bear market, advanced traders are cashing out big time.
I would have mentioned the name of the tokens where advanced traders flock to during bear markets, but I wont.
That information is strictly premium service.

In summary, if you're a newbie in trading, please learn before you earn, or you'd risk wiping out your portfolio in a flash!

The crypto world is unforgiving largely due to the price volatility.
Price volatility is your friend if you know how to trade, and also your worst enemy if you don't!

Happy trading!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingofhoes: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Plus10:

Exactly my thougth.I wonder why binance would advise him to obtain police report ,when they are fully aware that cryto transactions in Nigeria have been banned.
You're probably misinformed. Crypto transactions aren't banned in Nigeria. They banned banks from facilitating crypto transactions.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV1H03pg7iY&t=52s
How to spot & avoid scammers on Binance P2P trading in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

One of my worst year was 2018. I made money from Crypto the previous year and lost it ALL.

Bear market are terrible! Very terrible.

If you can please stay out of the market.

You see I’m not dropping calls again, my work is done na bull market dem dey make calls.

Find something doing, try to survive , prepare your mind for the next bull market!!!
grin
Prayfortheworld,
Surviving is WINNING too.

Stay out of this goddamn market for now , make dem no go arrange bed for you last last for LUTH grin..

Avoid dem
I told you to….
You should have…
Btc will support at…..
E go retest at ….

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Crypto na your mate?
No worry , body go still tell una.
Sheybi u still Dey see money sub grin grin
E don frustrate comrade so tey , e don Dey preach Jesus grin
I wonder wetin concern jesus with crypto grin

Lmao grin ha

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello my wonderful people, How una dey! I am back after bagging two health degrees in high honors grin
Now, all I need is RMRK and PYR at 0.5 USD, AVAX with AXS at 3 USD and SOLANA at 10 USD. How una see am, will it ever happen?
No more money for DCA. Thank you very much.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
d coin i bought 3wks ago has barely moved an inch, i starting to feel i av caught d bottom on dz one. I called my broda-in-law and explained abt dz very gem and in quick response he said i will buy it. [ i had previously given him &cream and double, tripled his monies. I was the one dat dragged dz btc-loyalist to give altcoins like; cream, pdex, a chance as a matta of fact. somewher around feb. My Uncle called me dat he & his bestfriend planned on dyving into crypto trading, like buy and hold.[my whatsapp status gave me away too easily], And i said from my personal accessment, Uncle, now is not d right time to buy cryptos, there's dz european war, US interest rates, global inflation creeping in harshly,etc. All dz factors do not look good on da crypto market and i advised he should wait it all out for like 3-4mnths and check back. I m not a guru, but was advising based on my experience. Who am i kidding? they thought i knwn nothin and dat i was denying both of them the urge to trade crypto! C you C Breakfast

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
I'm not holding any coin right now, but I must admit, the market is very very depressing right now...Excluding the fact the we all want to be profitable, some of us enjoys the dopamine releases induced by crypto...it's as fun and time consuming as gambling and I since I have stopped trading, my days sometimes are longer and slower. Well I am just gonna delete all the crypto apps and if possible unfollow thus thread and test how my new life is gonna look like.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
I'm not holding any coin right now, but I must admit, the market is very very depressing right now...Excluding the fact the we all want to be profitable, some of us enjoys the dopamine releases induced by crypto...it's as fun and time consuming as gambling and I since I have stopped trading, my days sometimes are longer and slower. Well I am just gonna delete all the crypto apps and if possible unfollow thus thread and test how my new life is gonna look like.
This is a wonderful idea, I did it and did not regret it. But the only question is when do you plan to load up? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
One reason why I love the bear is that it humbles noise makers and brings sanity just like how sanity has returned to this thread. During the bear is when you will know who is a guru and who has been hiding under the bull.

PS: Take a break from the market if it is affecting your mental health.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
you load up when the fundamentals are looking so good and solid proofs... Solid F.As lead and leave trailing footprints behind for T.As to cross-examin and over-analyse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DaemoLee, emekad2, Teetom04(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.