Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327374 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Lols be doing TA Upandan, i know u trying to sell your book but truth is no one is ready to put money in crypto rn. The big boys are the ones dictating shits rn...

Go for low MCap guys and make quick 3x - 10x not this BTCeeee, BNB or ETH whales are fvcking with rn...if one top wallet dumps again, people will panic sell and ur TA will be useless.

Leave all these high MCap projects for the Whales and eat fish, smoke weed n drink Orijin while enjoying quick x3 on low MCaps.

Be ready to loss quick x5 on that low mcaps too. There is no hiding place.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2022
batb:

No you are not cursed! As a matter of fact, you are blessed! The reason you are blessed is because you have trading scar which mean you are getting valuable experience. And if you learn from those experiences, you will make money beyond your expectations in crypto! Just don't give up!

Lol....cheesy, I usually laugh when I hear this type of shitty motivation, what lesson do you learn from losing undecided .

If everyone was to learn from their losing in crypto or forex market, then they will have been 90% successful trader's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
What I'm saying is simple, your TA is useless rn....all real life scenarios painted above (inflation, crises, war) is enough and people are just waiting and hoping the madness stop soon....

No fresh funds in crypto rn but bag holders, swingers/traders. I really hope and pray things get better, hype is back and fomo comes back...what hustlers like you need to do is pray things get better for your book to sell and say I told you....

YOUR TA IS USELESS IF PEOPLE AINT INVESTING COS THEY NEED TO DEAL WITH REAL LIFE SHIT.....

The 0.1beans still available cos I know you need it

a fool

says my TA is useless
and if btc goes up
what will u say.
i don't just do TA
i follow the volume

go google about VSA ( volume spread analysis)
and maybe u will shut up

i dont use indicators
i follow volume

bearish volume has dried up
buying volume has entered the market
i wish seun can give us block button
i need to block u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Everyone is feeling the heat right now n no safe place to hide....BTCeee, ETH, BNB all taking the hit

There is a better chance of you getting a quick x2 or more on low MCap if you ain't greedy (time your entry and exit)....all meme token launched recently seems to be mooning, Crypotle was at 4k MC on June 2nd n it touched 500k yesterday....that's a 100x plus in a so called bear market....

People are only aping what they can afford to lose in low MCaps as everything seems to be rugging.

I hope the hype is back soonest but honestly things might get worse before it gets better.....

Icecream4U:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This is a bear market. You can see that the thread is overly quiet. Most people including me have lost trading capital.

In bear market coins don't moon so don't expect any calls or anything of the sort.

If you're not shorting with tight SL then dca your favourite coins with nice FA for the bull that will come only God knows when

this is the best time to buy

buy low
sell high

the problem is traders always fall in love with their trades in a bullish market

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2022
crypto,the kinda frustration wey u no fit cause no dey.
See as supposed expert traders whose supposed to be keeping their cools are lamenting all over the places.
Crypto na your mate ? cheesy

Lite up my weed in peace,. kiss

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Icecream4U:
Abeg don't loud it. I bought catpay with $8 guess how much the value is now ($2.13). Truly no hiding place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Lols, learn to unlearn ser.....you can't force people to press the buy and sell button....

It's funny you can't pass a message without using abusive words....seems this dip hit you wella.....I hope you didn't borrow money to swing trade?...

The bear market is for the Whales to accumulate not hustlers like you. I'm not talking about $1k - 100k buy order bro or Nairaland 2k volume.

Salvage what's left of your borrowed funds cos I doubt this madness is over yet....

deflover:

a fool

says my TA is useless
and if btc goes up
what will u say.
i don't just do TA
i follow the volume

go google about VSA ( volume spread analysis)
and maybe u will shut up

i dont use indicators
i follow volume

bearish volume has dried up
buying volume has entered the market
i wish seun can give us block button
i need to block u

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Everyone is feeling the heat right now n no safe place to hide....BTCeee, ETH, BNB all taking the hit

There is a better chance of you getting a quick x2 or more on low MCap if you ain't greedy (time your entry and exit)....all meme token launched recently seems to be mooning, Crypotle was at 4k MC on June 2nd n it touched 500k yesterday....that's a 100x plus in a so called bear market....

People are only aping what they can afford to lose in low MCaps as everything seems to be rugging.

I hope the hype is back soonest but honestly things might get worse before it gets better.....

My brother can you suggest some coin for me. I tried to buy one last week called Goo under polygon chain, I tried everything yet I was not able to buy it. The coin is a new coin, it was added to coin market last week, the price is $0.0002021 any polygon coin always make sense
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Bro, ngl I've been all over the chains; Cro, Polygon, Ada, Avax, FTM but they all die within hours or days.....there are some legit low Mcaps I mentioned earlier on BSC. I suggest BSC cos gas fee is low compared to ETH and adoption...You can watch the chart for a day or 2 and wait for a good entry....

ECHELON (Long hold @800k rn, aped at 400K ATH was 8M, sold at 2M)

BABY QUINT (Short term hold: Quick x2, time your entry around 100K, ATH was 500K or so. Aped at 24K n still holding)

SHINJA BSC (YET TO LAUNCH, ETH version went over a billion I think and their Twitter is verified)

nnamdi640:
My brother can you suggest some coin for me. I tried to buy one last week called Goo under polygon chain, I tried everything yet I was not able to buy it. The coin is a new coin, it was added to coin market last week, the price is $0.0002021 any polygon coin always make sense

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Lol, I don't want to mention names but some peeps borrowed funds to swing trade in a fvcking bear market....they silently hoping n praying for bull season to come but whales are arses not willing to pump lmao

Bmaster:
crypto,the kinda frustration wey u no fit cause no dey.
See as supposed expert traders whose supposed to be keeping their cools are lamenting all over the places.
Crypto na your mate ? cheesy

Lite up my weed in peace,. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Lols, learn to unlearn ser.....you can't force people to press the buy and sell button....

It's funny you can't pass a message without using abusive words....seems this dip hit you wella.....I hope you didn't borrow money to swing trade?...

The bear market is for the Whales to accumulate not hustlers like you. I'm not talking about $1k - 100k buy order bro or Nairaland 2k volume.

Salvage what's left of your borrowed funds cos I doubt this madness is over yet....

u are stupid and a proud one
i dont remember begging u money to trade
nor do i remember telling u i lost in this bear
for anything i was the one telling everyone to sell when btc was at $40k
does that look like who doesn't know the market

i really no blame u
people like u dont know who u are talking to cos na key pad put us together

i am not forcing anyone to buy
same way i didn't force anyone to sell when i was shouting it here
but many are crying today cos they didn't listen
the few that even listened last week came to thank me.

that being said
i no beg u for food

ur stupid self was saying i came to sell book
as i told u i dont advertise anymore
u came with the u are rich line by asking me to send wallet address

now this lame line

i have given u enough fame to last u till December
its enough talk already.
do have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
All love from here bro cos I only gave you my opinion on a volatile n bearish market with reference to real life shit but you came all out cursing n attacking (still cursing).

Don't take out all your frustration on me cos I don't intend to drag this either....I'm not rich as you claimed but sorry if you don't get the memo from my first statement about no fresh money in crypto ATM.

That being said, I really hope n pray the dip buyers n risk takers get lucky n not the dip getting dipper to a 20k ish btceeee....

deflover:

u are stupid and a proud one
i dont remember begging u money to trade
nor do i remember telling u i lost in this bear
for anything i was the one telling everyone to sell when btc was at $40k
does that look like who doesn't know the market

i really no blame u
people like u dont know who u are talking to cos na key pad put us together

i am not forcing anyone to buy
same way i didn't force anyone to sell when i was shouting it here
but many are crying today cos they didn't listen
the few that even listened last week came to thank me.

that being said
i no beg u for food

ur stupid self was saying i came to sell book
as i told u i dont advertise anymore
u came with the u are rich line by asking me to send wallet address

now this lame line

i have given u enough fame to last u till December
its enough talk already.
do have a nice day

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
All love from here bro cos I only gave you my opinion on a volatile n bearish market with reference to real life shit but you came all out cursing n attacking (still cursing).

Don't take out all your frustration on me cos I don't intend to drag this either....I'm not rich as you claimed but sorry if you don't get the memo from my first statement about no fresh money in crypto ATM.

That being said, I really hope n pray the dip buyers n risk takers get lucky n not the dip getting dipper to a 20k ish btceeee....

u don't come to degrade me by telling me i am here cos i want to sell a book nor tell me to send wallet
yet claim i am all cursing
what do u call all that

look mind ur station
each slave to his plough

u are not to tell me how to trade

i have been trading from forex to dow Jones to gold to volatility index to crypto

I have see good wins and bad ones
i have made good money and lost god money

so mind who u advice
when i started u were on pampers

do have a nice day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Chief, please what about coins below 100,000 MC? Are they worth buying now?

ayoade001:
Dropped two yesterday but you refused to check.

1. Shinja BSC ; Try and get a WL spot from influencers on twitter or check their Twitter handle....Presale is on 6th (Min contribution is 1bnb, Max is 2bnb) n the ETH launch did pretty well...Someone here on Nairaland made over $100K or 200k I think, it's currently on 128M MCap.

If you can't get a WL, find an entry after launch after presalers dump (they always do since its bear market)

2. Baby Quint: The token gives reflection of QUINT which is currently on 2B MCap, it was on 75M MC some days ago. Rumour is they might be listed on Binance soon.
People might ape more as its currently below 1M MC remember BabyDoge, BabyShiba....

3. EChelon: They got a chain, MC is around 800k.

Please note that this is NFA, DYOR and only ape what you can afford to lose.

Got some other low cap gems like Crypotle, Gizmo as its meme season and they are pamping.

Modified: Sorry I wanted to quote Moshuur

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
The send WA part pained you I see, so I retract my statement boss.

Sincere apologies for my troubles ser!

deflover:

u don't come to degrade me by telling me i am here cos i want to sell a book nor tell me to send wallet
yet claim i am all cursing
what do u call all that

look mind ur station
each slave to his plough

u are not to tell me how to trade

i have been trading from forex to dow Jones to gold to volatility index to crypto

I have see good wins and bad ones
i have made good money and lost god money

so mind who u advice
when i started u were on pampers

do have a nice day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Some are, while some are not but most importantly.

1. Check Telegram/Twitter Handle/Discord: To see if the team is willing to push (from pinned messages and update) and see if the community is hyped.

2. Chart: To see if there is buy pressure and how long they held a dip or pump a dump back up

3. APE ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE AND DONT BE GREEDY

4. TAKE INITIALS PLUS SOME PROFIT IF YOU WANT TO HOLD.

spiniverse1:
Chief, please what about coins below 100,000 MC? Are they worth buying now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
The send WA part pained you I see, so I retract my statement boss.

Sincere apologies for my troubles ser!

its ok
do have a nice day mate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
What I'm saying is simple, your TA is useless rn....all real life scenarios painted above (inflation, crises, war) is enough and people are just waiting and hoping the madness stop soon....

No fresh funds in crypto rn but bag holders, swingers/traders. I really hope and pray things get better, hype is back and fomo comes back...what hustlers like you need to do is pray things get better for your book to sell and say I told you....

YOUR TA IS USELESS IF PEOPLE AINT INVESTING COS THEY NEED TO DEAL WITH REAL LIFE SHIT.....

The 0.1beans still available cos I know you need it

0x38432e4B6252b5e8b9cE03d4b62f7b45c3C47317

Send the 0.1bnb I need am oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
You are rich ser, lols send me ur 0.019 balance ser

emperorventure4:

0x38432e4B6252b5e8b9cE03d4b62f7b45c3C47317

Send the 0.1bnb I need am oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This is a bear market. You can see that the thread is overly quiet. Most people including me have lost trading capital.

In bear market coins don't moon so don't expect any calls or anything of the sort.

If you're not shorting with tight SL then dca your favourite coins with nice FA for the bull that will come only God knows when

Well said sir especially on the bolded.

My simple advise is that we should learn to generate other passive income which should be used in averaging down or DCA on your favorite crypto (that has prospect) especially during this bear market.

Do not use all your savings/salary/income to invest in the market. Use a percentage of your income, preferably 20% or better still, use your passive income instead so that you will be able to withstand the bears and still have your income in hand.

Also, remember to take profit. Openheavens has said it numerous times, unfortunately most do not listen.

The market will still experience sideway movement this month before we go up or down. So, be prepared

May God bless our hustle

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
gamaliel9:
btc,sand, ada and matic

These are the ones i do dca...$100 there, $200here,$100 there, just like that. Money do come small small from dividend stocks...

I hope i am doing something right

Any contrary opinion?

Yes, you are on the right track as it is best to use passive income especially during the bear market to either DCA or cherry pick fundamentally sound cryptos at cheap prices.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk � https://sweatco.in/i/godfreyogbevireanigbogbo

there is this crypto
u install and take walks to earn
it will be launched this summer.
click and download
do ur daily work outs
and earn coins
it will help now wey dem don ban okada lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Eth gas fee de super cheap now somebody should help me 2$ eth make i run small transaction abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
nobodii:
Eth gas fee de super cheap now somebody should help me 2$ eth make i run small transaction abeg

Are u trying to send from trust wallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Bro, ngl I've been all over the chains; Cro, Polygon, Ada, Avax, FTM but they all die within hours or days.....there are some legit low Mcaps I mentioned earlier on BSC. I suggest BSC cos gas fee is low compared to ETH and adoption...You can watch the chart for a day or 2 and wait for a good entry....

ECHELON (Long hold @800k rn, aped at 400K ATH was 8M, sold at 2M)

BABY QUINT (Short term hold: Quick x2, time your entry around 100K, ATH was 500K or so. Aped at 24K n still holding)

SHINJA BSC (YET TO LAUNCH, ETH version went over a billion I think and their Twitter is verified)

Bros, please which exchange site can one see those coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ella fund token airdrop polygon chain
https://admin.ella.fund/share?ref=22534&lng=en
Don't joke with this token
Contract address so as to add it to your trust wallet or metal mask
0x429F49fAeC3d568EF83eC803e02dF78E25d5ee7d
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
DenreleDave:

Are u trying to send from trust wallet?
yes boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
nobodii:
yes boss

Where did u buy the coin?

Was it from pancake or u bought it from a exchange and sent to trustwallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nobodii: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
DenreleDave:

Where did u buy the coin?

Was it from pancake or u bought it from a exchange and sent to trustwallet
na person send small usdc enter the wallet e just de there since last year cause of eth gas fee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
PCS - Pancakeswap for BSC plays
Most of these low caps ain't listed yet on Cex

nnamdi640:
Bros, please which exchange site can one see those coins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Send wallet address lemme send you 0.1bnb

I'm bored lol....

Drop 0.05 BNB for me if you are not using... lipsrsealed

bnb108jl5gnmm5xffpft22c3s3tklzhm8z8z5mp9m5

(1) (2) (3) ... (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: TheyVid(m), nna777, yoged(m), S4SOLOMON4(m), emekad2, Crayfish09, Azaland(f), Alliswell73, Luckyss(m), MrNovo, jayce232 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.