Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298068 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
deflover:

people wey wan learn dey buy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
d coin i bought 3wks ago has barely moved an inch, i starting to feel i av caught d bottom on dz one. I called my broda-in-law and explained abt dz very gem and in quick response he said i will buy it. [ i had previously given him &cream and double, tripled his monies. I was the one dat dragged dz btc-loyalist to give altcoins like; cream, pdex, a chance as a matta of fact. somewher around feb. My Uncle called me dat he & his bestfriend planned on dyving into crypto trading, like buy and hold.[my whatsapp status gave me away too easily], And i said from my personal accessment, Uncle, now is not d right time to buy cryptos, there's dz european war, US interest rates, global inflation creeping in harshly,etc. All dz factors do not look good on da crypto market and i advised he should wait it all out for like 3-4mnths and check back. I m not a guru, but was advising based on my experience. Who am i kidding? they thought i knwn nothin and dat i was denying both of them the urge to trade crypto! C you C Breakfast
You are smart.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
When you notice that although volume is dropping, but prices are either moving up or being propped up, it's about time to short.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
hmmm....I hope this June will not be may 2.0 or may pro pro max.
And some people say na dat bear dem like cuz it brings sanity..., and it exposes those "gurus" that hide under bull.
Atleast those gurus dey make call during bull.
Pls u wey like bear season should start making beneficial call so that u sef will be guru wey hide under bear.
Hmmm.., I need two origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
moshuur:
hmmm....I hope this June will not be may 2.0 or may pro pro max.
And some people say na dat bear dem like cuz it brings sanity..., and it exposes those "gurus" that hide under bull.
Atleast those gurus dey make call during bull.
Pls u wey like bear season should start making beneficial call so that u sef will be guru wey hide under bear.
Hmmm.., I need two origin
You're basically talking in the nonsense... Just keep quiet already.

Stop capping

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You're basically talking in the nonsense... Just keep quiet already
if u get beneficial call during bear, drop it not shading those that drop during bull...
And I hope this bear won't continue during June.
I don't see how that's a non sense.
u can enlighten me though (I am an open minded person).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
moshuur:

if u get beneficial call during bear, drop it not shading those that drop during bull...
And I hope this bear won't continue during June.
I don't see how that's a non sense.
u can enlighten me though (I am an open minded person).
This is a bear market. You can see that the thread is overly quiet. Most people including me have lost trading capital.

In bear market coins don't moon so don't expect any calls or anything of the sort.

If you're not shorting with tight SL then dca your favourite coins with nice FA for the bull that will come only God knows when

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This is a bear market. You can see that the thread is overly quiet. Most people including me have lost trading capital.

In bear market coins don't moon so don't expect any calls or anything of the sort.

If you're not shorting with tight SL then dca your favourite coins with nice FA for the bull that will come only God knows when
I know all this na ....but u seem not to get me completely (I understand sha...maybe cuz of d way I constructed my sentence).
No need to drag it further bro..., let's maintain sanity
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sekzy99(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https:///macrotutor_trainthetrainer

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
moshuur:

I know all this na ....but u seem not to get me completely (I understand sha...maybe cuz of d way I constructed my sentence).
No need to drag it further bro..., let's maintain sanity
Okay Boss.

One love
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
btc,sand, ada and matic

These are the ones i do dca...$100 there, $200here,$100 there, just like that. Money do come small small from dividend stocks...

I hope i am doing something right

Any contrary opinion?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Bitcoin preparing for bull lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Am in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 1:30am On Jun 05, 2022
How far my people, I have stay away from the market lately to maintain my sanity grin grin And I was surprise to meet the market the way I left.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reyhzor(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Chinedu7:

Omagba
Ok me dey trade Slip for Ochanja
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Take this VIP gem guys...

#JASMY/BTC 1D TF or the Mother of all Adam and Eve patterns.

Spot trader Only buy now and target the blue areas in pic to sell��

DM whatsapp to join our VIP Binance signal group on telegram and make huge daily profit. 081.653.59.746

You can make your fees back in few days. We share 5 to 10 VIP spot and futures signals daily. Up to 300% profit daily. Whether bull or bear run,you can still make profit.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2022
so btc has completed its bottom
all bears are out
its safe to buy btc since we closed above $28610 on the weekly 7 candle setup for the second time

the first tp is $31444
and a possible break to begin the rise to $41k or more

all coins should recover as btc begins to fly

take profit hit $31444

bye bye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2022
@ Gentlerespect76

@ rapadond

@ lanre88

@ Omobola121

please i can see u want to send a mail to me

i have lost the email to this account
i am not being rude

please contact me on WhatsApp 080-66

i will be able to attend to you in real time

thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Dropped two yesterday but you refused to check.

1. Shinja BSC ; Try and get a WL spot from influencers on twitter or check their Twitter handle....Presale is on 6th (Min contribution is 1bnb, Max is 2bnb) n the ETH launch did pretty well...Someone here on Nairaland made over $100K or 200k I think, it's currently on 128M MCap.

If you can't get a WL, find an entry after launch after presalers dump (they always do since its bear market)

2. Baby Quint: The token gives reflection of QUINT which is currently on 2B MCap, it was on 75M MC some days ago. Rumour is they might be listed on Binance soon.
People might ape more as its currently below 1M MC remember BabyDoge, BabyShiba....

3. EChelon: They got a chain, MC is around 800k.

Please note that this is NFA, DYOR and only ape what you can afford to lose.

Got some other low cap gems like Crypotle, Gizmo as its meme season and they are pamping.

Modified: Sorry I wanted to quote Moshuur

IgiveLadiesBj:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Truth is people buying Crypto right now are traders n Swingers....don't get fvcked by these guys cos inflation, Ukraine n Russia crises with a trillion $ gone in 6months....No fresh money is being injected but Whales trading and Swinging the market.....

deflover:
so btc has completed its bottom
all bears are out
its safe to buy btc since we closed above $28610 on the weekly 7 candle setup for the second time

the first tp is $31444
and a possible break to begin the rise to $41k or more

all coins should recover as btc begins to fly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Based on personal instinct, I think the best time to start buying is now.

Guys check weekly charts. Most of coin are displaying reversal trend, possibly gradually bottoming out. Although the WHALES might want to play a fast one by planning a MAJOR before the actual upward movement.

Stay safe.

Invest what won't hurt you if anything goes wrong.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Guys,
Use this bonus signal

⚡⚡ #LTC/USDT ⚡⚡
Exchanges: ByBit USDT, Binance Futures
Signal Type: Regular (SHORT) Leverage: CROSS (20.0X)

Entry Targets 63.06 to 62.35

TP 62.05, 61.32...

Set your own stop loss.

Enjoy.

Join for more. Whatsapp 081.653.597.46

https:///free24_7BinanceSignals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Truth is people buying Crypto right now are traders n Swingers....don't get fvcked by these guys cos inflation, Ukraine n Russia crises with a trillion $ gone in 6months....No fresh money is being injected but Whales trading and Swinging the market.....

oga get out of here
don't ever quote me again with this nonsense

i trade only TA

U can tell this rubbish to the yahoo boys turned traders u know

dont u ever
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Lols be doing TA Upandan, i know u trying to sell your book but truth is no one is ready to put money in crypto rn. The big boys are the ones dictating shits rn...

Go for low MCap guys and make quick 3x - 10x not this BTCeeee, BNB or ETH whales are fvcking with rn...if one top wallet dumps again, people will panic sell and ur TA will be useless.

Leave all these high MCap projects for the Whales and eat fish, smoke weed n drink Orijin while enjoying quick x3 on low MCaps.

deflover:

oga get out of here
don't ever quote me again with this nonsense

i trade only TA

U can tell this rubbish to the yahoo boys turned traders u know

dont u ever

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Lols be doing TA Upandan, i know u trying to sell your book but truth is no one is ready to put money in crypto rn. The big boys are the ones dictating shits rn...

Go for low MCap guys and make quick 3x - 10x not this BTCeeee, BNB or ETH whales are fvcking with rn...if one top wallet dumps again, people will panic sell and ur TA will be useless.

Leave all these high MCap projects for the Whales and eat fish, smoke weed n drink Orijin while enjoying quick x3 on low MCaps.

u are stupid
trust me
u are

did u see me advertise my book again
i no dey beg una to buy

a fool and his money must part ways... richest man in Babylon

dont quote me again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
Send wallet address lemme send you 0.1bnb

I'm bored lol....

deflover:

u are stupid
trust me
u are

did u see me advertise my book again
i no dey beg una to buy

a fool and his money must part ways... richest man in Babylon

dont quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Send wallet address lemme send you 0.1bnb

I'm bored lol....

go self-service yourself
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Truth is people lost alot of money already, no sense in dca'ing rn.

BTCeee was 1.6 Trillion MCap at some point and over 1 Trillion in January but less than 600B ATM....

Leave n hodl what you have invested n pray market recovers.....

I still have the .1bnb available for you....

deflover:

go self-service yourself

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
ayoade001:
Truth is people lost alot of money already, no sense in dca'ing rn.

BTCeee was 1.6 Trillion MCap at some point and over 1 Trillion in January but less than 600B ATM....

Leave n hodl what you have invested n pray market recovers.....

so who dey talk to me
i make mistake

so na prayer indicator u dey use trade

damn i fall my hand
i dey talk to a child
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayoade001: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
What I'm saying is simple, your TA is useless rn....all real life scenarios painted above (inflation, crises, war) is enough and people are just waiting and hoping the madness stop soon....

No fresh funds in crypto rn but bag holders, swingers/traders. I really hope and pray things get better, hype is back and fomo comes back...what hustlers like you need to do is pray things get better for your book to sell and say I told you....

YOUR TA IS USELESS IF PEOPLE AINT INVESTING COS THEY NEED TO DEAL WITH REAL LIFE SHIT.....

The 0.1beans still available cos I know you need it

deflover:

so who dey talk to me
i make mistake

so na prayer indicator u dey use trade

damn i fall my hand
i dey talk to a child

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Jerry59 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.