Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298646 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
doyin01:

You and your friend deflover should go to telegram to find the gullible ones that will waste their money and give to you.......una don cast for here...your format is not working here....weyrey

Even if you were the last man on earth, I won't even sell you a virus, I'd rather give you a rope for free to eradicate yourself.

Like I said before...you're worthless to humanity.
Fvck off!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VlamesIffect(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin

See as crypto dey make people dey boil

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Abeg jare...which one be brilliant....se she use her money back am?
If person make that kain projection, stand by am, de defend am everyday for months until e finally happen today, deserve kudos to me. People insult her, no be small oo sad
I think we should be happy to have someone like that that is ready to share from her wealth of experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
doyin01:

Oga shut up..you have no vital info..you are not talking to kids here.....you have no nonsense info..go and sell your info to the gullible ones that will fall for it and stop disturbing the thread with your crap..don't you have family members you can give the info ...ode..
pls just ignore d guy....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Again
Btc 14k$
Eth 600$
Next bus stop .
By July ending grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
Can we all agreed that openheaven is right about taking profit ?

And we can also agree that ibime is right about not holding coin anyhow?

All I know is that . This kind mistake no fit do me again

Me too. Never again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

Even if you were the last man on earth, I won't even sell you a virus, I'd rather give you a rope for free to eradicate yourself.

Fvck off!

We know dey buy..na by force...grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
doyin01:

Very watery come back!
Just get off my mentions, you're not worth my time.
Sssh, sssh...get out!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
luna 3.0 loading........ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
elvischukie:
luna 3.0 loading........ grin
Comrade , where you see am? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonGenovese: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo....see how market don turn all man to Agbero for here....Everybody eye dey red....for even looking at the thread, you fit collect wotowoto..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

-22%...na so e dey start cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingsteve:

Fvck off!
Why so wicked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Come to think of it… what could possibly go wrong when the herd is united?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anny505(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
My great grandfather did not bury my grandfather

My grandfather did not bury my father

My father shall not bury me.

Buy the dip, buy the dip, now I'm on hospital drip. I'm sure if I check my blood pressure now, the doctor fit tell me to write my will embarassed

I done sell the small crypto were remain keep the money for $ account. Crypto is not for me. I'm too young to be going through what I'm going through right now.

I wish you guys all the strength you need cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my God
You don collect your own from btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Itzlinda:

He is not asking if they also get burnt in the market or not, the question is weather their preaching about taking profit is right or wrong considering how the market moves.

Yes, Ib.ime and openheaven are right about tp and holding crypto any how.

If we had all heed to their advice, there won’t be this argument!

Ibi.me understands the macroeconomic factors very well may be because he lives in the west and have seen many bill run.

We should have all exited the market when kept mentioning the macroeconomic factors are not favorable for another rally.

I was personally deceived by crypto YouTuber that kept saying we will reach 100k once bitcoin gets listed in etf futures, which he said is on the way.

Give them their props abeg

Crypto YouTubers - never ever listen to them. The worst is guys like bitboy and crypto banter- their job is to give you fake hope grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anny505:

Buy the dip, buy the dip, now I'm on hospital drip. I'm sure if I check my blood pressure now, the doctor fit tell me to write my will embarassed

I done sell the small crypto were remain keep the money for $ account. Crypto is not for me. I'm too young to be going through what I'm going through right now.

You’re not a real investor. Light cometh at the end of the tunnel , this is how the chaff is separated from the wheat .,
You can’t be rich if you don’t hodl…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anny505:

Am not selling any one rather I will continue buying. If crypto no end during world lockdown, am sure it won't end now. I will take that risk.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Btc to $5k tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anny505(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
nnamdi640:
Am not selling any one rather I will continue buying. If crypto no end during world lockdown, am sure it won't end now rather I will my own money. I will take that risk.

Omo na your own be this, you get money to spare la. I'm not ready for this emotional meltdown, even my ex no give me heartbreak reach like this before we break up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anny505(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

You’re not a real investor. Light cometh at the end of the tunnel , this is how the chaff is separated from the wheat .,

Sean, I'm already okay with my life. Ion want rich through crypto again, even bet9ja no do me like this before grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by beejaay: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
most people still dont understand the difference between the current crash and the last several crashes on bitcoin... the previous crashes were eventually seen as correction and the crash had nothing to relied on for the crash hence the bull run after the crash ..the current crash has clear
winged bearish divergence on the weekly and monthly chart that just broke the lower high of the divergence leg..just thrown in you chart and compare the current weekly and monthly chart with the chart of previous crashes... there is more to this crash than meet the eye, technically the crash might just be start to a more grave downside move and fundamentally, i dont know what the whales are cooking..

Having a sustained move back up 28600+ will require serious energy, money not the usual pump/dump stuff and realities about crypto today is not the same with 2021 or 2017...the stake has changed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
nnamdi640:
You don collect your own from btc
nna eh cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

bagholder trying to draw people to join him.enya carry your cross alone lol ,I know two Indian guys that make not less than a million dollars in stocks every week go and preach long term to them ,enya if you fit cash out short term ,cash out oo! , most people preaching long term are either bag holders or their Portfolio is too small to make tangible profit #coldtruth

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

NA tron people dey suspect. Its' stable coin usdd could cause it to become luna 2.0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
doyin01:

Pls, leave that young man alone make him Dey aggressively advertise his book oooooo..selling just a single book fit carry him commot for depression. You no Wetin some people Dey go through.

Everyone who as been here for long, already don know say TA cannot see Nada!!! Na only for Bull market you go Dey see say TA Dey predict X10 as if say na the graph Dey dictate market direction. Even a blind man go make money for Bull market. Just leave that poor soul make him Dey do his thing. The way him Dey aggressively advertise him book; you go no say he don go through a lot. Abeg kingsteve how much be your book? Biko... I need am badly!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
deflover,my portfolio is dipping,I need your TA now more than ever cheesy

I dey laugh wen deflower do TA finish, adviced people to buy btc at $30k n sell at $35k.. Later he changed it to sell at $37k.. Btc no cross 31k since den

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wahala for who no sabi short.

Double wahala for who short support.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Buy the dive me and my whale guys are about to pump btc to $25k. Somebody should checkup on Michael Saylor the guy might be heading for emergency room
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Misturman:

I dey laugh wen deflower do TA finish, adviced people to buy btc at $30k n sell at $35k.. Later he changed it to sell at $37k.. Btc no cross 31k since den
I remember that ,day ,it was fresh as morning bread cheesy, we were warning his supporters, no! dey didn't listen they were calling us all sort of names , denreledave ,cherrycola ,and the rest of his shillers ,were urging him to continue, hungry man started posting old pictures , then hike his book price to about #50,000, e no reach one fuqing day , Bitcoin dip wetin no nice grin, na deflover don turn to relationship advisor ,why he sent his disciples to the deepest part of the trenches ,I heard somebody even lost millions on his call grin, by now that money will be worth nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Owopariola01: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
The more the BTC market keeps saturating, the higher chance the value of BTC going down

It's so simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: egbeocha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.