Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299523 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2022
gamaliel9:

You did not understand me. I did not say i am buying... i said will be waiting while i load MY ACCOUNT WITH CASH.

That cash you are loading, the dip you are thinking of buying ........... Dip is going to get deeper.......... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2022
beejaay:
most people still dont understand the difference between the current crash and the last several crashes on bitcoin... the previous crashes were eventually seen as correction and the crash had nothing to relied on for the crash hence the bull run after the crash ..the current crash has clear
winged bearish divergence on the weekly and monthly chart that just broke the lower high of the divergence leg..just thrown in you chart and compare the current weekly and monthly chart with the chart of previous crashes... there is more to this crash than meet the eye, technically the crash might just be start to a more grave downside move and fundamentally, i dont know what the whales are cooking..

Having a sustained move back up 28600+ will require serious energy, money not the usual pump/dump stuff and realities about crypto today is not the same with 2021 or 2017...the stake has changed

Could this possibly be a move to discourage countries from adopting BTC as a legal tender?

I have being reading about the US cum Indo China opium war and some patterns did make meaning. I might be wrong

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 1:09am On Jun 19, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Call me prophet OpenHeaven.

Make I go open church grin
I have one question, what do you use to analyze your chart? Price action or other stuff?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I remember that ,day ,it was fresh as morning bread cheesy, we were warning his supporters, no! dey didn't listen they were calling us all sort of names , denreledave ,cherrycola ,and the rest of his shillers ,were urging him to continue, hungry man started posting old pictures , then hike his book price to about #50,000, e no reach one fuqing day , Bitcoin dip wetin no nice grin, na deflover don turn to relationship advisor ,why he sent his disciples to the deepest part of the trenches ,I heard somebody even lost millions on his call grin, by now that money will be worth nothing.

You this wasted sperm undecided ,

Have warn you to keep my name off your useless comment, deflover is not the first person that have dropped a failed signal on this thread, I also have drop a signal that failed on this thread and nobody hang me.
But you this jobless goat just want to turn everything into a joke

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 2:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Deflover this is the E-diot that goes around trolling you....cheesy .

Funny enough this animal still sees crypto as a scam.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Trade idea

disclaimer : This is not financial advice

SOLANA - sell
entry at 30
s/l at 39
leverage - 3x on binance;

LTC - sell
entry at 46
s/l at 55
leverage -3x on binance.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

Even if you were the last man on earth, I won't even sell you a virus, I'd rather give you a rope for free to eradicate yourself.

Like I said before...you're worthless to humanity.
Fvck off!

This criminal so you still persists in this 419 ...ehn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

Very watery come back!
Just get off my mentions, you're not worth my time.
Sssh, sssh...get out!

SHARAP
Go and sell to your village and church people
THUNDER fire ya life....OLE buruku

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Crazeworld:
Why so wicked?

He is a well known international CROOK, the grand master of them all
Run for ya life
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingsteve:
To all those complaining about the bear market...have a read!
First and foremost, ask yourself; what type of trader are you?
Day trader? (active trader)
Swing trader? (Intermediate trader)
Investor?
If you fall in the category of day traders, then truthfully, you shouldn't really be complaining about the bear market.

Why you may ask?
As a day trader, your goal is to take advantage of price fluctuations, and in this case...volatile price fluctuations!

So, no matter the movement of price action, as a trader; you should be able to grab some profits within the trading zone.

You may ask again...what token is the best for day trading in this bear market with very tight opportunities to make any kind of profit?

Well, at this point I may have to drop those secret tokens I've been talking about.
Yes, it is a paid service, but in this case, considering the plight of many who have lost significant amounts of money, I will reveal those tokens.

Leveraged tokens are derivatives that are traded in the spot market.
It's almost like futures trading in the sense that one can go both ways...long or short.

But in this case, still...there's no short option, but it works this way.
If the price of BTC is falling, these tokens go the opposite direction...up!
It mirrors exactly what BTC does, just that it goes the opposite direction.

To take advantage of these tokens that provide a safe haven for active traders, you'll have to complete a MCQ on Binance, so that you understand how it works and the risks involved, before having access to trade.

It is strictly for advanced traders, that understand exactly how to interact with the charts.
Once You're able to master trading on leveraged tokens, you're good to go!

Be warned...it is highly volatile.
Thank me later!
cool

Even CZ knows this man second name na MR 419
Believe him you will believe any SH-IT

FUNDAMENTAL is Everything. TA my ASS!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Wetin dis one dey cap....dey apply sense before you talk....why he no back the prediction with money?.... How i go dey beef person wey no make money on the sell wey him predict?....abeg no dey yan dust for my side jare..shift.
How you take know if he back am with money or not?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Titanium001:
I thought you knew that's why you were asking

No bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Hotice085:

Even CZ knows this man second name na MR 419
Believe him you will believe any SH-IT

FUNDAMENTAL is Everything. TA my ASS!

TA is good. Fundamental is also good. Peter Brandt makes his calls using TA and he called the top of btc at 20k in 2018. That being said, I agree with you that KingSteve's suggestions will only create more problems than solutions. Person never master futures and him wan begin dey trade leveraged tokens. D thing no align with me at all - at least if na futures, i fit correlate with btc no where price fit go. Leveraged tokens na true OYO (on Your Own) trading. I pity person wey dey follow that advice. Im fit see shege pro max grin ; grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
BTCdominance is about to join the bear market. Who was that person telling us to buy btcdom grin?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Geovanni412:

TA is good. Fundamental is also good. Peter Brandt makes his calls using TA and he called the top of btc at 20k in 2018. That being said, I agree with you that KingSteve's suggestions will only create more problems than solutions. Person never master futures and him wan begin dey trade leveraged tokens. D thing no align with me at all - at least if na futures, i fit correlate with btc no where price fit go. Leveraged tokens na true OYO (on Your Own) trading. I pity person wey dey follow that advice. Im fit see shege pro max grin ; grin

People fear what they don't understand.
I explained in my write up that leveraged tokens work almost like futures trading.

For instance, there are BTCUP and BTCDOWN.
BTCUP tracks the price of BTC and moves exactly in the same direction with BTC price movement.

BTCDOWN on the other hand, goes in the opposite direction of BTC price movement.

Do a little research, and you'll discover other leveraged tokens apart from BTCUP and BTCDOWN.

Again...thank me later!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Trabelsi:

No bro
That's the case tho. There are alts that pump, reqardless of what bitece is doing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

People fear what they don't understand.
I explained in my write up that leveraged tokens work almost like futures trading.

For instance, there are BTCUP and BTCDOWN.
BTCUP tracks the price of BTC and moves exactly in the same direction with BTC price movement.

BTCDOWN on the other hand, goes in the opposite direction of BTC price movement.

Do a little research, and you'll discover other leveraged tokens apart from BTCUP and BTCDOWN.

Again...thank me later!

Thanking you now...
It is like the direction is opposite, the name did not define the direction.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

Thanking you now...

grin grin. BTc down is forming a double top right now. if you want to lose money,,you can buy at the top right now. It is not as simple as it seems - you still need technical analysis skills. What happens to btcdown when btc is ranging? Correlations are not as simple as they look.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Btcdown is just like shorting btc on futures while btcup is longing it.

Any small retracement on btc, btcdown will go red. I don't even think there is TA for those coins sef. You can lost your funds easily on those tokens than on futures.

However, leverage tokens ain't advisable to trade because most times, some of them won't even get to the point you buy them again once the market is stable. People trade them because of fear of liquidation on futures.

[quote aulthor=Goldbw122 post=113943896]
Thanking you now...
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

Thanking you now...

The gains or losses vary from 2.5x gains to 4.5x losses as well on Binance, and the token can tend to zero if you hodl it for too long due to volatility decay.

Kucoin appends theirs with 3S and 3L , gate.io has 3&5 L/S (long and short) while ftx has bear and bull tokens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Titanium001:
That's the case tho. There are alts that pump, reqardless of what bitece is doing
I know this man, you know some tokens generally are not on tracking sites like CMC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Damn

This dip just brought nostalgia feelings of btc hitting 18k$ 2017 or there about... from 9k$

Men ain't smiling over here!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Automolite: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Lexusgs430:

That cash you are loading, the dip you are thinking of buying ........... Dip is going to get deeper.......... cheesy

Lol..deeper than the deep blue sea grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by beejaay: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2022
litigator:

Could this possibly be a move to discourage countries from adopting BTC as a legal tender?

I have being reading about the US cum Indo China opium war and some patterns did make meaning. I might be wrong

I really don't follow crypto news that much and even the normal forex and futures that I trade, I'm mostly a technical person but the chart I'm seeing on bitcoin weekly and monthly wise is crazy and it's screaming danger.. If experience it's anything to go by in this financial technical game, you don't joke with a confluence of agreement on weekly and monthly and winged divergence is always wild and dangerous.. Peeps talking about 4yrs cycle and others stuff are just talking emotions and all but the chart is saying something entirely different and 90% of times chart don't lie.

I wish I follow crytpo before now and throw in the chart to see what was cooking, selling from that cliff would have made me super rich now even with a 0.01lot

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

Thanking you now...

Thanks for acknowledging!
Like I keep saying, only the few wise and intelligent ones will always take vital info and fly with it, while the I'd!ots destined for eternal failure will never see good in anything.

Let them keep wallowing in their sheer ignorance till they all bleed out of the crypto space.

Bunch of ungrateful lunatics!
You all deserve failure.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Over the past few days I have been analyzing what i did right and what I did wrong in this last bull market. I have also looked at things I didn’t do.

The last cycle I made some money and lost it all in the bear market. This time I made money and I kept it. This bear market has taken nothing from me.

The next bull market I’m going to make at least a million dollar. With the experience I have had in the past 2 cycles, it would be very very easy to pull off.

I hope you are still here then.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin. BTc down is forming a double top right now. if you want to lose money,,you can buy at the top right now. It is not as simple as it seems - you still need technical analysis skills. What happens to btcdown when btc is ranging? Correlations are not as simple as they look.

Yes, I agree with you!
You need sharp, eagle-eyed technical skills to trade leveraged tokens.
What's the point of trading if you can't decipher the charts?

In my opinion, only futures and spot leveraged tokens can provide active traders with daily income.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
I have not seen HornyTave one of the police spy/CBN boys here for a good while, he escaped me but I don't think he escaped BTC dip

Seems he must have ran back to the OBAs palace from Lagos....ol boy wetin de sup abi Bitcoin don Caput you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Omo many comrades have fallen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Over the past few days I have been analyzing what i did right and what I did wrong in this last bull market. I have also looked at things I didn’t do.

The last cycle I made some money and lost it all in the bear market. This time I made money and I kept it. This bear market has taken nothing from me.

The next bull market I’m going to make at least a million dollar. With the experience I have had in the past 2 cycles, it would be very very easy to pull off.

I hope you are still here then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Trabelsi:

I know this man, you know some tokens generally are not on tracking sites like CMC
Okay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Disembark, ayomidan, Hotice085, iLegendd(m), Tflex01, Smithwilliams826

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.