Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317979 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kingsteve:

Take advantage, if you can.
That's all.

cool

Advantage....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
What social media platform?

Twitter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm just imagining CR7 bought BTC dip, it's gonna shoot to da moon AF

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hamachi:
Here’s the deal:

Many traders get into trading because they want to generate another source of income.

That’s because they want to quit their 9 to 6 job and have the freedom to do the things you love.

Now, if that sounds like you then here’s a warning to you…

Trading is one of the worst ways to earn a regular source of income.

Why?

Because the markets are always changing!

A trading strategy that makes money this week might go into a drawdown the next.

Now, it doesn’t mean you can’t trade the strategy anymore but, it’ll take time for market conditions to revert to your favour—and it could take a few weeks or months.

This means you shouldn’t expect to make profits every single day, week or month.

You only take what the markets give, and nothing more.
Wisdom , thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
After reaching intraday high of $20,829.21 the push for the upper resistance at $20,899 fizzled out, due to strong opposition from the bears.
Intraday traders are starting to take profits hence; the selloff!

For now, there are many support levels below, we shall see where the battle for dominance between the bears and bulls will commence.

Recovery of BTC still looking far-fetched if it can't sustain the mini bull rally.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sometimes I just pull out the charts to see how stupid I was for not selling at 50-60k when the charts clearly show we are bearish.

Any serious trader should have closed after the second weekly candle closed bearish

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Itzlinda:
Sometimes I just pull out the charts to see how stupid I was for not selling at 50-60k when the charts clearly show we are bearish.

Any serious trader should have closed after the second weekly candle closed bearish

This is why novice investors get stuck!
When pro traders are taking profits, the late comers start jumping in.

And yet, you see some people saying TA is nonexistent!
They will learn...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
dotun674:
them no dey force camel drink water for river. The funny thing is even if doge enters $2 tonight, I’m still hodling. That thing go pass $10 by this year end for sure. E fit even pass way more than $10
so I started reading dis thread from some pages back (I don't really know y)..April 2021.
I came across dis old post about doge...it made me laugh/smile

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
dotun674:
them no dey force camel drink water for river. The funny thing is even if doge enters $2 tonight, I’m still hodling. That thing go pass $10 by this year end for sure. E fit even pass way more than $10
howfar? Still holding? cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
njuwo:
If you use Kucoin and you have up to 3,000 or more USDT in your wallet then this is for you. Buy MATIC3S with just 1,000 USDT now. I'll tell you when to sell. Remember this is not a financial advise, you're trading at your own risk. Always do your own research as trading crypto is very risky.
To those of you that took this trade if you took profit when it dipped down to 0.48 gud for you. I saw $100 profit but I didn't take. Those of you that didn't take like me, this is the reason you have the back up funds. Wait for my next strategy to exit this trade with profit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
njuwo:
To those of you that took this trade if you took profit when it dipped down to 0.48 gud for you. I saw $100 profit but I didn't take. Those of you that didn't take like me, this is the reason you have the back up funds. Wait for my next strategy to exit this trade with profit.
Just be patient.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Free 20 usdt for grab

https://nextera.ltd/?partner=481611627704

Just sign up and get 20usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

From ETH mainnet to arbitrum

You used HOP protocol (from your screenshot)

You should get 2 bonus NFT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

You used HOP protocol (from your screenshot)

You should get 2 bonus NFT

Yeah, a friend advised I used Hop cos they were leading the race as at yesterday

I don't know
There's a list menu that displays each bridge someone used... Is there any need for us to max it out or just one is enough?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2022
njuwo:
Sorry guys, had to cut my loss on this trade. Greed is never an option. Cheers to those that took profit. We go again when there's a better opportunity. Thumbs up to Kingsteve, that guy knows his onions. Should have taken profit when he announced the battle between the bears and the bulls on btc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 2:09am On Jun 24, 2022
njuwo:
If you use Kucoin and you have up to 3,000 or more USDT in your wallet then this is for you. Buy MATIC3S with just 1,000 USDT now. I'll tell you when to sell. Remember this is not a financial advise, you're trading at your own risk. Always do your own research as trading crypto is very risky.
Glad I cut my loss on this trade. Another opportunity looming. Would share for those that like taking risk like me. Since I didn't take profits on this trade and lost because of greed lol, like I did last month, I would be growing a certain amount to see how much I can grow it to with this same trading strategy. Like I said before, would share for people who use Kucoin and like taking risk like me, cheers to y'all. Crypto is fun. Every lost comes with a lesson and the agility to strive better on the next trade. Whenever I drop a call pls don't wait till I tell you to sell, just monitor the coin, if you see tangible profit, sell without being told. I don't normally drop call cause I don't like when people lose money but I see risk takers like me here, most crypto traders would drop a call and won't remember to tell you when to sell for profits, so don't wait, just sell if you see any tangible profit because one minute the market is here, the next minute the market is there. This market no send anybody. One day we'll be great crypto traders, all we need is focus, patience and persistence. Losing is part of the game as it'll make you stronger and wiser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Secret Alpha WL available for collab

Dm on WhatsApp. Number on my signature

Mint is on 28th June
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2022
my savings don plenty , my belle don shoot out grin grin
Crypto , your papa, tongue

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2022
No matter how good a trader you are,,,the only thing you can ever control when trading is the amount you are willing to risk,,,,,, your analysis is just there to enable you position yourself for whatever the market decides to bless you with...

Don't think for the market, it won't follow your thoughts,,,,, ask the market what it wants to do and follow it, because you are his boy,,,,, it will reward you for listening to it...

Take whatever the market gives you and run,

And never feel bad about taking profits ,,, and cutting losses early,,,,,,there will always be other better opportunities

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2022
you want $10 ?.
you want to earn points ?
you want to get cash ?
get extra $20 with your friends?

impossibility is nothing.

click on the link below and start your passive income journey
https:///AuraSwapAirdropBot?start=5526636084
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2022
It is now you will hear some financial fatCats like; scaramucci would argue that, "btc is technically Oversold."
What T.A chart is he reading from? I get the fact that this dude currently sits on mad money.
They will say things that would seem to be in your best interest to promote theirs, and if we are to factor in every crypto influential news, overall btc market volatility and price history in the last 6yrs, one would clearly see; it has all been an euphoria landmine waiting to blow up and rewrite chart history all over again.

Few weeks ago, some crypto analysts with same school of thought raised the warning alarm that bottom floor was still not in sight as btc fell and was trading below its 200-weekly moving average at [below $22.4k which it's still currently at it].
And now, if we are to look into these two case scenarios; a falling one which its floor level is not in sight and determined yet while the other scenario which is "technically oversold"? Sounds like whale-tabletalks and bulltrap to me. Journey to $17k is near.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

Call me prophet OpenHeaven.

Make I go open church grin

It will all be fine
Just always remember to smile smiley
Random message from a stranger smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
njuwo:
Sorry guys, had to cut my loss on this trade. Greed is never an option. Cheers to those that took profit. We go again when there's a better opportunity. Thumbs up to Kingsteve, that guy knows his onions. Should have taken profit when he announced the battle between the bears and the bulls on btc.

Thank you very much.
I appreciate.

Some accuse me of trying to sell my knowledge through my posts, but I keep reiterating...the wise and intelligent ones will always extract vital info from the free chart analysis.

Sorry about your loss, it's part of trading.
You will learn from your experience, but you have to be disciplined like a robot, and trade devoid of emotions.

Keep pushing, we will conquer the markets.
Thanks once I again, I highly appreciate!

Chart analysis coming later...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
So after yesterday's back and forth tussle between the bears and bulls, the bulls triumphed in a volatile session.

Yesterday, I predicted through the charts that BTC will attempt to hit the resistance at $20,899
Not only did it eventually hit it after several attempts, it broke it and shot up to intraday high of $21,369.85
That's a positive sign for BTC and the general crypto market.

For today, there's a pullback to a higher support of $20,743 after reaching $21k yesterday.

My prediction from market outlook: Again, I expect traders and bulls to defend the support of $20,743, depending on how volatile today's session will be.

If traders can capitalise and defend this new support throughout the trading session, expect the momentum to build from there, and once again, try to match yesterday's high of $21,369 or around that area.

It's a gradual battle for BTC, as it looks to keep conquering bear resistance above.

We shall see...

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2022
In trading, you're not paid by the hour but, by doing the correct things over and over again.

Don't forget that!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DonNeon: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Free 20 usdt for grab

https://nextera.ltd/?partner=481611627704

Just sign up and get 20usdt

Real 20 usdt I can convert to naira and eat or it's virtual $20....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jones90: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2022
Kingsteve:
So after yesterday's back and forth tussle between the bears and bulls, the bulls triumphed in a volatile session.

Yesterday, I predicted through the charts that BTC will attempt to hit the resistance at $20,899
Not only did it eventually hit it after several attempts, it broke it and shot up to intraday high of $21,369.85
That's a positive sign for BTC and the general crypto market.

For today, there's a pullback to a higher support of $20,743 after reaching $21k yesterday.

My prediction from market outlook: Again, I expect traders and bulls to defend the support of $20,743, depending on how volatile today's session will be.

If traders can capitalise and defend this new support throughout the trading session, expect the momentum to build from there, and once again, try to match yesterday's high of $21,369 or around that area.

It's a gradual battle for BTC, as it looks to keep conquering bear resistance above.

We shall see...

Hello boss, pls how can i contact you? I want to learn trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2022
XaToXi:

No thanks.

I'd rather open a 3x short with stop loss or DCA than buy a leveraged token.

You are a Trader, I wonder whether most of them On this Place Trade at all. Buying leverage without Stoploss and Hoping that what goes up will surely come down.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
my savings don plenty , my belle don shoot out grin grin
Crypto , your papa, tongue
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
emperorventure4:

You are a Trader, I wonder whether most of them On this Place Trade at all. Buying leverage without Stoploss and Hoping that what goes up will surely come down.

33% was definitely too much for a start. No risk management at all.

SL and DCA are very necessary in this manipulative market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2022
BTC will still retest 17-15 K region . We're still in bears.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.