Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346091 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DantataIsMyGuy: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
WizkidNews:
Hey guys, long time here! Who's interested in NFTS?

I've got 15 whitelist spots on a very strong project that'll be minting in July.

I'm giving away the first 2 for free to the first two people who quote me now. And selling the rest 13 for just 2k each.

Minting price is about 2 sol.

Let's gooo
Interested bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yo
If you want free Sol and WL for bluechip projects.
Join this fast
https://discord./vySwsJASQX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Life na give and take... grin grin grin grin
Naso e dey enter me too whenever you open mouth dey fire me too grin grin grin grin
But for the way you responded...

Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!
shattap your smelling mouth there.
lowlife scammer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Born2winnx:

lowlife scammer

Choose one efcc center and let the two of us submit ourselves for thorough investigation...

Let's see who will not return home grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Yeah, they accept nin
the paper own?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2winnx: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Choose one efcc center and let the two of us submit ourselves for thorough investigation...

Let's see who will not return home grin grin grin grin grin
Atleast I be coming out the next day
before we go.. ask yourself can you afford the bail?
now you know the meaning of the "lowlife"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Born2winnx:

No bailing.. Jailing straight......

Na oyinbo go investigate us oo.. No be Nigerian ooo grin grin grin grin

Make u no go bribe dem bcox I know say u get ur scam money wey u fit use bribe naija man...

Fbi agent go come investigate us ooo.

Ur g+ no be way.... Hustle like man and stop faking voice on phone to collect gift card..

My last reply to you... Cheers

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Itzlinda:
Sometimes I just pull out the charts to see how stupid I was for not selling at 50-60k when the charts clearly show we are bearish.

Any serious trader should have closed after the second weekly candle closed bearish

Hindsight Bias. Rubbish. Show us the current market structure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exstreve: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizkidNews: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Make una begin get sense TBH
All this shii ain't real and don't waste your time sharing this anywhere

It's all a scheme
All this telegram bots go really far if used unethically

Thank you for your thoughts.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
DieRich5:
the paper own?
Yeah,sure

Most times those KYC verification needs you taking a picture in the right format

Make your phone landscape while u snap the slip and after taking it, if would revert to portrait automatically

That way, they can zoom in and see clearly what they want.

If you take it in portrait direct, there would be some difficulty getting the whole sides and also on their part when they try to check

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Born2winnx:

lowlife scammer
Born2winnx:

Here we go again... WTF man!
Y'all are grown-ups.

This bear market no dhe hit una abi wetin?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
I like seeing grown men with hairy balls fight, it reduces the stress in me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
DieRich5:
the way dem Dy hack crypto this days ehhh, Dem no just Dy try
Make we tell ourself the truth, who the hack am? Abi them the scam people say na hack?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na scammer full here jare! Na so them the carry carry people go corner (WhatsApp) go empty them. Be wise!!!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Trading History from my mentor trading STORJ/USDT last week. He made over $300,000. Send me a dm to join his mentorship group
This is the kind of mentor, i want to have, i know that he would have lose a lot on trading but still yet he still find a way, a trading pattern to work things out nice one...
300,000 United States Dollar equals
124,497,000.00 Nigerian Naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rubbiish:
I really don't get what this argument is all about on btcee chart analysis!
My own understanding of analysis is predicting the unseen, I don't understand how btc will be in a price region and u keep running around in circle telling us u are analysing btcee chart. It is quite funny. Even a layman know btcee is within the price range of 19k to 21k, tell us if it is breaking out or going down. Even though we know there was some level of guess work in openheaven analysis on btcee not being bullish, but dude was confidence on his position. That should relate to my own understanding of analysis, not when we have btcee in 20500 and u come here to say btcee will either head to 20900 or 20100, that is a joke! Because btcee is already in that price region. Tell us if btcee is heading to 25k or 15k within certain timeframe, if u can't analyse the chart to get such result, then u are just telling us what we already know.

Otondo undecided, he is dropping scalping signal not swing trading.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Otondo undecided, he is dropping scalping signal not swing trading.

Lol, what does he know?
They claim they know, but give them just one simple task to analyse, they will be nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, where is that moshuur guy that said it's basic TA?
I am still waiting for you to accept the challenge.
Please, don't chicken out.
We are all waiting for your basic TA analysis with illustrations.
Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol, what does he know?
They claim they know, but give them just one simple task to analyse, they will be nowhere to be found.

Thank you in advance!

Dude is definitely ignorance, what those guys show you on YouTube is much different from what you will see in real life, the only chose the part of the chart that marches with their T.A.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
WizkidNews:
Intrested in ur WL bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
cherryCola:

Dude is definitely ignorance, what those guys show you on YouTube is much different from what you will see in real life, the only chose the part of the chart that marches with their T.A.

True!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol, what does he know?

Thank you in advance!
I don't know y I'm feeling some sort of empathy towards u...cuz if me sef dey hustle (either scam or legit) and someone wan put sand for my garri, I no go like am.

so in ur defense, continue to dey do ur thing (i am sure dat na ur post some people dey look out for).

and even if na d ABC, 123 of T.A u dey repeat every hour, That "basic" is d foundation that everything other thing in T.A is being built upon (we'll always refer back to support/resistance).
So my egbon .....Wishing u all d best in ur endeavor.

Anybody wey wan dm Kingsteve should do so.....he'll sell u books and he'll teach u d basic T.A

Toor....I hope everything is settled (really tired of going back and forth).
Wagmi

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
moshuur:

I don't know y I'm feeling some sort of empathy towards u...cuz if me sef dey hustle (either scam or legit) and someone wan put sand for my garri, I no go like am.

so in ur defense, continue to dey do ur thing (i am sure dat na ur post some people dey look out for).

and even if na d ABC, 123 of T.A u dey repeat every hour, That "basic" is d foundation that everything other thing in T.A is being built upon (we'll always refer back to support/resistance).
So my egbon .....Wishing u all d best in ur endeavor.

Anybody wey wan dm Kingsteve should do so.....he'll sell u books and he'll teach u d basic T.A

Toor....I hope everything is settled (really tired of going back and forth).
Wagmi

I called you out because you said the analysis was BS, and also basic TA
Let me explain to you what you do not understand.

As a day trader/scalper, every price point matters, every movement be it up or down matters, this is why I take the pains to explain the likely movement of BTC price, when it will go up in intraday trading, and when it will likely go down, so that scalpers and day traders can know at what price range to move in, and when to take profits.

It may sound repetitive to you, but to those who understand, they will appreciate the efforts in breaking down these price movements.

Take the pains to do a little research on technical analyst who break down price movement, and you will notice similarities in the way they try to explain price fluctuations in intraday trading, focusing on intraday support and resistance, which is the bread and butter for day traders and especially...scalpers!

I take it you declined the challenge.
No wahala!

We move...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Yeah,sure

Most times those KYC verification needs you taking a picture in the right format

Make your phone landscape while u snap the slip and after taking it, if would revert to portrait automatically

That way, they can zoom in and see clearly what they want.

If you take it in portrait direct, there would be some difficulty getting the whole sides and also on their part when they try to check
alright thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 3:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Kingsteve:

I called you out because you said the analysis was BS, and also basic TA
Let me explain to you what you do not understand.

As a day trader/scalper, every price point matters, every movement be it up or down matters, this is why I take the pains to explain the likely movement of BTC price, when it will go up in intraday trading, and when it will likely go down, so that scalpers and day traders can know at what price range to move in, and when to take profits.

It may sound repetitive to you, but to those who understand, they will appreciate the efforts in breaking down these price movements.

Take the pains to do a little research on technical analyst who break down price movement, and you will notice similarities in the way they try to explain price fluctuations in intraday trading, focusing on intraday support and resistance, which is the bread and butter for day traders and especially...scalpers!

I take it you declined the challenge.
No wahala!

We move...
I've been an ardent reader of this thread and I must say u r gud bro. Last time I posted a call here the trade was about $100 plus in profit and you posted in the evening from your analysis that day traders are taking profit, I saw the post but didn't do likewise as I felt the market would go down more but in the night there was a huge reversal and the trade was lost but ever since then, I learnt from your analysis and they added to my knowledge in my day trading journey. I believe your analysis help day traders here go into trade and exit for profit. Most people won't come out to say how they've benefited from your analysis but that's just life. I only trade when btc is on resistance level. If you stop analysing here I'll understand. The little you dropped here is appreciated. Woke up this morning and saw that btc had broken the resistance level of 21,450 of yesterday and today's resistance level was 21,614 and made a trade from the reversal. In a country where there's unemployment where few people feed on trading, even though you don't analyse here, I've learnt something from you. God bless you more bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sonymax16(m), Zubech, Smithwilliams826, representae and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.