Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316811 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2022
The buying pressure fizzled out a bit yesterday, due to Wallstreet stocks falling, which dragged BTC down to new lows at a support of $20,510.

Also a lower high was formed at $21,539.85, meaning that the trading range for today would likely be between yesterday's high and low.

Outlook for today: I expect the bulls to challenge yesterday's high of $21,539.85 and possibly touch that stubborn resistance at $21,725 that was broken two days ago, which inevitably led to the current pullback.

Currently, accumulation is going on at the new support level.
If you missed it on D1 timeframe, use a lower timeframe to catch a good entry at the opening price and ride along with the bulls...H4 or H1

As usual, exit around yesterday's high, but if you're the daring type, hold on for more gains if price will attempt to hit $21,725 or thereabouts.

Trade with caution!
Peace!

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Aaron12:
Hello House, I have a question, I have a verified paxful account, but the issue here is that how can I sell my coins, in the place of adding payment options do I need to put the coins address or my account details, I have placed my account details. Yet it is not going forward from there. How do I go about this.
add your bank account details

How much do you want to sell

Becareful on paxful thoor , don't go to merchants that gives you link for their new ads
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2022
sweetveek:

Thanks for correcting... I read it wrongly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by triumph4real: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please I need help. I lost my phone with my google authenticator and I didn't backup the code. Now I can't login to my hotbit account. I contacted their customer support, and in the form I have to fill, UID is required. And to know my UID, I have to first login, and I can't login without the code from google authenticator.
Please what do you suggest I do to have access to my account again?
Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Taystee:

Greedy folks fall into the hands of scammers.

It reminds me of a quote on this thread by a moniker, I will never forget that quote,"when a person with money meets the person with experience, the person with experience goes home with the money leaving the person with money broke. But then the person with money goes home with experience".
one of the best quotes I've seen here

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2022
triumph4real:
Good morning everyone. Please I need help. I lost my phone with my google authenticator and I didn't backup the code. Now I can't login to my hotbit account. I contacted their customer support, and in the form I have to fill, UID is required. And to know my UID, I have to first login, and I can't login without the code from google authenticator.
Please what do you suggest I do to have access to my account again?
Thanks.
lol that puts you in a cycle.

I don't know of hot bit tho but for binance, coinex and kucoin i had some similar issue, what i did was at the page in which you are suppose to input the Google authenticator code, click on can't have access to this otp it will take you to a page in which it will ask you several questions about your account varying from the amount inside down to your most traded pairs then finalize that using otp from your gmail and phone number in order for it to be deactivated automatically abd withdrawal suspended for 24hrs (that's if all your answers to the said questions are correct else your account would be locked).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Linuxdomains:
Don't fall for scammers no matter the testimony they are group of scammers.

Na sword he wear for neck so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
cherryCola:

Is like you can only read English but you don't understand it lipsrsealed .

Asin ehn! I was like Ogbeni you didn't get the gist.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kingsteve:
The buying pressure fizzled out a bit yesterday, due to Wallstreet stocks falling, which dragged BTC down to new lows at a support of $20,510.

Also a lower high was formed at $21,539.85, meaning that the trading range for today would likely be between yesterday's high and low.

Outlook for today: I expect the bulls to challenge yesterday's high of $21,539.85 and possibly touch that stubborn resistance at $21,725 that was broken two days ago, which inevitably led to the current pullback.

If you missed it on D1 timeframe, use a lower timeframe to catch a good entry at the opening price and ride along with the bulls...H4 or H1

As usual, exit around yesterday's high, but if you're the daring type, hold on for more gains if price will attempt to hit $21,725 or thereabouts.

Trade with caution!
Peace!
Well done. I enjoy your daily analysis. Please keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for always updating us about Btc movement everyday. God bless!

Kingsteve:

Trade with caution!
Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omobola121:
Thanks for always updating us about Btc movement everyday. God bless!

You're welcome!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bmaster:
I just checked you profile.

Though I don't know if it's actually you,but the lady I saw looks charming!

A typical example of the lord is good.

Thank you dear kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
cherryCola:

Sadly the said lady didn't even reply your SIMPle comment......cheesy.

Now who is more frustrated ? undecided .

Oga u get problem ooo.
I pray you are not this saucy in real life ooo.haba
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok12345:

Thank you dear kiss
UWC
kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
tongue

Bmaster:
UWC
kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin
Either of the two will happen before July 7
Btc is going to 15k
Btc is going to 35k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
It should go back to $5....make we start afresh jare��
seanwilliam:
grin
Either of the two will happen before July 7
Btc is going to 15k
Btc is going to 35k

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omobola121:
Oga speak for yourself o

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Loool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Coochieking:
lol that puts you in a cycle.

I don't know of hot bit tho but for binance, coinex and kucoin i had some similar issue, what i did was at the page in which you are suppose to input the Google authenticator code, click on can't have access to this otp it will take you to a page in which it will ask you several questions about your account varying from the amount inside down to your most traded pairs then finalize that using otp from your gmail and phone number in order for it to be deactivated automatically abd withdrawal suspended for 24hrs (that's if all your answers to the said questions are correct else your account would be locked).

In addition to this, triumph4real ...when u get the acct back or you have a new acct, please use authy by twilio instead of google authenticator. Authy is simpler to use and you can easily backup your details across two or more devices. This will prevent this kind of situation occurring again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omobola121:

Lmao , Walai u no different from Putin.

So make everything scatter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sign up for the Mara Wallet waitlist and receive rewards in USD and crypto before launch
https://mara.xyz/me/IY6SNR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aaron12(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
seankafor:

Becareful on paxful thoor , don't go to merchants that gives you link for their new ads
around $5 worth of USDT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aaron12(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
seankafor:

and I want to use my kuda Microfinance bank details, will it go through
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your favourite ANALyst said up only. Damn!
Your favourite ANALyst doesn't look at $dxy/$vix/stock markets.(USDT.D? BTC.D?)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kingsteve:

Trade with caution!
Peace!

Always trying to be relevant
Depends on the newbies that will fall into his trap

Deflover did more than this

Went to get his book on Amazon $100
No single review
Insisted I must buy directly from him
Too many scammers on this thread
High time I left...
I think Quora is abit safer or Reddit

Who doesn't know price action goes up from a support and goes down from resistance
Except a trend is broken

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok12345:

Oga u get problem ooo. I pray you are not this saucy in real life ooo.haba
OK, you're the dude he was SIMPing for....cheesy .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sincerely speaking all these guys called analysts dropping analyses, calls or whatever haven't done anything wrong.

I mean if you don't patronize them or get carried away with whatever stuffs they drop, I'm still wondering how they will scam you.

It is time we stop ranting all over these scam of a thing like people here are primary schools students who do not know what they want.

With several warnings here, only desperate individuals can still be scammed.

This forum is meant for posting contents. No one can stop anyone from posting.

We keep accusing these people of trying to scam everytime. Allow them to post their contents while you post yours.

Siberia01:

Always trying to be relevant
Depends on the newbies that will fall into his trap

Deflover did more than this

Went to get his book on Amazon $100
No single review
Insisted I must buy directly from him
Too many scammers on this thread
High time I left...
I think Quora is abit safer or Reddit

Who doesn't know price action goes up from a support and goes down from resistance
Except a trend is broken

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nowadays BTC tracks the US stock market which indices were in the negative again today. Which probably dragged BTC down. This may have to do with the US consumer Confidence Index at 98.7 dropping to 16-month low in June. Anything above 101 would have helped the market. GDP report is another key report due tomorrow that the market will react to. It is good to be on the lookout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by benhope222: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
This Luna is tempting . Could it be because of the Anonymous
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
solreb:
Nowadays BTC tracks the US stock market which indices were in the negative again today. Which probably dragged BTC down. This may have to do with the US consumer Confidence Index at 98.7 dropping to 16-month low in June. Anything above 101 would have helped the market. GDP report is another key report due tomorrow that the market will react to. It is good to be on the lookout

Nice one!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
cherryCola:

OK, you're the dude he was SIMPing for....cheesy .

Oga I am way above you and won't go down to your level
I don't drag with pigs and trolls online.

#This is my last reply#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ceejay16(m), deewhydoski(m), xavuv, SlyIg(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.