Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3331163 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Taystee:

Deflover has misled so many gullible folks on this thread,the guy needs to apologize for misleading folks on this thread.
BTC at $21, 362 from my TA getat it will hit $21, 370 or more by the end of the day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zidoh(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
10kgod:

I have $MMDEX.io token I want to sell... Kidding

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Simply select max, it will auto deduct the charge. Cheers and send my share.

If the guy didn't want don't send him/her money.
Is thesame thing applicable to busd?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Is thesame thing applicable to busd?
Yes...

If he has 500 BUSD, trust wallet will send max (500), you will receive 488+ or so BUSD. The charges will be auto deducted. Tell him to send it that way (Max)

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innomama7(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
What happening to Luna classic Omo that pulp non be here o shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
10kgod:
Hold $OGN to get new token. This is under airdrops in crypto space. However, traders and investors too can make use of this opportunity.

A snapshot would have been taken before now to know who hold OGN across exchanges.

Buying now won't get u any airdrop

Modified:
I was wrong. Snapshot hasn't been taken yet

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
BTC at $21, 362 from my TA getat it will hit $21, 370 or more by the end of the day.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Yes...

If he has 500 BUSD, trust wallet will send max (500), you will receive 488+ or so BUSD. The charges will be auto deducted. Tell him to send it that way (Max)

no this won't work either sending from wallet will deduct fee from the native token of the chain you are sending from for example

Sending any bep20 coin be it usdt busd bsc or whatever you need Smart chain(bnb) Same applies to any ERC20 token be it usdt, usdc, or whatever , you need eth for fee.

For trc 20 usdt or other coins under trc20 you need tron to send it out of your wallet same as polygon, kcc, HT and other chains.

@prayfortheworld check the chain you are sending from and deposit its native token so as to use it for fee else transfers out of your wallet won't go through

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
For NFT folks.

If you are interested in getting premium nft calls and free whitelist spots you can join this channel.

https://discord./vySwsJASQX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think we are going down. BTC couldn't hold 20,900 support.

Kingsteve:

The opening weekly price for BTC is $21k
Good news...

Back to yesterday's analysis...BTC finally touched and broke the resistance at $21,725 and set a new intraday high at $21,888.00

And Just like I rightly predicted and analysed yesterday, there was a strong pullback from the new high to the support of $20,906.00

That support was crucial, because had it failed to hold, BTC could have dropped further below, and reducing the chances of BTC opening above $20k in the weekly candlestick.

So for today's analysis: BTC will still keep pushing to match yesterday's high at $21,888 and finally creep into the $22k price territory.
A pullback is likely, but may not be as strong as yesterday's.
The slightly higher support of $20,906 still remains crucial.

The bulls are doing great so far, and this week will be crucial in the general outlook of BTC.
Go long at the support of $20,906 or slightly above that price range, and start taking your profits around the resistance at $21,700 and above.

Trade carefully!
The bears won't give up without much resistance and fight!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allsmilez999: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Your favourite ANALyst doesn't look at volume. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omobola121:
I think we are going down. BTC couldn't hold 20,900 support.

Yeah, BTC broke that support because equities on wall street opened lower, and dragged BTC down with it.
However, BTC is currently up on the previous support of $20,725 or thereabouts.

I still don't think there will be any capitulation from BTC, unless a wave of negative macroeconomics hit the media.

Let's watch...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Allsmilez999:
Your favourite ANALyst doesn't look at volume. grin

You like Anal...don't you?
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Coochieking:

no this won't work either sending from wallet will deduct fee from the native token of the chain you are sending from for example

Sending any bep20 coin be it usdt busd bsc or whatever you need Smart chain(bnb) Same applies to any ERC20 token be it usdt, usdc, or whatever , you need eth for fee.

For trc 20 usdt or other coins under trc20 you need tron to send it out of your wallet same as polygon, kcc, HT and other chains.

@prayfortheworld check the chain you are sending from and deposit its native token so as to use it for fee else transfers out of your wallet won't go through
I've sent from TW to Roqqu before, and to 1xbet. I noticed the deduction from the receiving end.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shiit is getting real in Ukraine

G7 nations held meeting in Germany but the meeting couldn't deterr Putin from launching cruise missiles inside the city of Kyiv.. yesterday and today, missiles has hit 2 strategic locations in Kyiv city.

In response to Lithuania banning of their sanctioned goods, bad boy Putin has sent some nuclear warheads to the city of Belarus which is proxily controlled by Russia which shares the bother with Lithuania

Man this war is fast escalating to what I don't know..

Y'all should stay safe

As for me, I've chosen to wine and dine with crypto whichever way it goes, I follow..

This is my own way of life.. no regrets

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
seankafor:
Shiit is getting real in Ukraine

G7 nations held meeting in Germany but the meeting couldn't deterr Putin from launching cruise missiles inside the city of Kyiv.. yesterday and today, missiles has hit 2 strategic locations in Kyiv city.

In response to Lithuania banning of their sanctioned goods, bad boy Putin has sent some nuclear warheads to the city of Belarus which is proxily controlled by Russia which shares the bother with Lithuania

Man this war is fast escalating to what I don't know..

Y'all should stay safe

As for me, I've chosen to wine and dine with crypto whichever way it goes, I follow..

This is my own way of life.. no regrets
Lithuania didn't fight them (technically), but they will be on the lookout...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Lithuania didn't fight them (technically), but they will be on the lookout...
if their prime minister was intelligent, haven got Belarus that is controlled by Russia on their backyard, still went ahead on blocking Russian bound goods?

What does he really want? A clap from Russia? Definitely a retaliation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
thesicilian:
Good afternoon all

Pls I'm new to this crypto stuff, started last month with dogecoin buying and selling and I've lost quite some money but I attribute that to the learning process.

My issue now is, I tried using Binance but the user interface seemed a bit complicated so I switched to Remitano which is much simpler and faster to use. What I've noticed is, the real time prices displayed on Remitano always seem a bit lower than that on other sites like Binance and Crypto.com, don't know why this is so.

Secondly, when I'm buying crypto on Remitano, the price automatically goes up when buying large quantities, I think they call it "price impact" or so. I'm wondering if this is only peculiar to Remitano or all exchanges do this.

I'm thinking whether to move to a new platform or stick with Remitano?
how far you de mine renec? Join this lobby make we run group mining na https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3406712?is_mining_group=true&referrer_id=60825&room_id=85664
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

A snapshot would have been taken before now to know who hold OGN across exchanges.

Where do u get this news so I can keep my self update
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
My condolences to those who fell for Luna/Lunc/ fake pump again today.....Una go dey alright las las....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by highcurrent: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
thesicilian:
Good afternoon all
I'm thinking whether to move to a new platform or stick with Remitano?
Try Kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Blesser28:

Where do u get this news so I can keep my self update

I just saw this sometime on binance telegram channel
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by thesicilian: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Coochieking:
how far you de mine renec? Join this lobby make we run group mining na https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3406712?is_mining_group=true&referrer_id=60825&room_id=85664
I hardly remember to mine renec self. Can't sell it or exchange it for any other coins so I get kind of discouraged at times
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolqayy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
I buy Deriv fund #585/$1
Escrow: Deriv P2P
Username: coolqayy
Fast payment guaranteed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolqayy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
SolarE:
wink

Currently not working due to Russia n Ukraine War

Thanks sir

Please any other good virtual cards
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lanre88(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
For those yet to, today is the last day to do the week 1 Arbitrum task.

How do novice like us get involve, I checked the arbitrum stuff up and saw its a bit complex. can you simply assist with how to get involved?

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aaron12(m): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello House, I have a question, I have a verified paxful account, but the issue here is that how can I sell my coins, in the place of adding payment options do I need to put the coins address or my account details, I have placed my account details. Yet it is not going forward from there. How do I go about this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Snapshot hasn't been taken. It's still valid. You can follow it up on Twitter.

Ire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zeedar(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Live contest is going on this discord group don’t miss

https://discord./wufRWZq9
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coochieking: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2022
thesicilian:

I hardly remember to mine renec self. Can't sell it or exchange it for any other coins so I get kind of discouraged at times
them never launch yet na next month e go launch if them reach specific amount of miners else they add two to 3 months j think before they launch.

The information about their launch should be on their forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ojimmu95, jayce232, bet9ja(m), Paykay, ejosh4(m), lamborghinifcb(m), maybet081, nna777 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.