Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314117 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Moloso:

LOL. Una done start abi?

carry your profit and rest abeg
Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by USembassyAbuja: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2022
myonekobosay:
Time to go long? Start buying eth an alts. DYOR
Are you back from going long? grin grin grin grin
Baba turn analyst using indicator thats lags and repaint grin.
I hope you dont put your harmonic scanner in a real forex account. Cos you will blow your money in seconds
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:
Omoh....I have been following Binance waves closely, I swearugawd en e be like say TA dey useless to this market.

I'm 95% convinced that some individuals control this market. They play this market like � ni...

Of course?
Didn't you know... Forget the decentralised shit
Some few people with their laptops manipulate this market...
I'm like 90% FA 10% TA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:
Omoh....I have been following Binance waves closely, I swearugawd en e be like say TA dey useless to this market.

I'm 95% convinced that some individuals control this market. They play this market like � ni...

Yea, they have been killing it back to back.

I'm observing cautiously, because "you dey on your own, you no dey with anybody".
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
y'all fell for this bull trap.. LTF looks shiity at the moment. Be cautious with your longs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
R2bees2:
y'all fell for this bull trap.. LTF looks shiity at the moment. Be cautious with your longs

Going long in bear markets is always a risky venture, that's why it's imperative to exit as quick as possible!
Grab what you can and take off, especially at various resistance levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 24lottos(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
https://dev.to/thesnowguru/what-are-masternodes-and-how-you-can-benefit-from-it-mkn
read an interesting article about multinodes and masternodes in blockchain

such investment even if market price are tumbling, is very stable.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moloso(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Trade with caution
Btc is going to the moon.. I just pray it does not go down again.. sad

Is btc still going to the moon �����
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:

There are people manipulating this market, they go long and exit with profits then short the market. I'll see red everywhere for hours, then all of a sudden green, then in a matter of hours red again. Yesterday morning coins were down. Matic was about 0.45 and Gmt 0.79, all coins and btc were down, waking up early hours of this morning matic had ran up to 0.53 and gmt 0.98 other coins went up including Atom but some not that much. Now they're going down again then in a matter of hours they'll go up. Tell me why I will not feel there are people manipulating the market. I feel they plan when to enter and exit then short, then close short, and wait to long then exit.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Linadinna:
There are people manipulating this market, they go long and exit with profits then short the market. I'll see red everywhere for hours, then all of a sudden green, then in a matter of hours red again. Yesterday morning coins were down. Matic was about 0.45 and Gmt 0.79, all coins and btc were down, waking up early hours of this morning matic had ran up to 0.53 and gmt 0.98 other coins went up including Atom but some not that much. Now they're going down again then in a matter of hours they'll go up. Tell me why I will not feel there are people manipulating the market. I feel they plan when to enter and exit then short, then close short, and wait to long then exit.

They're just buying low and selling high.
It's on repeat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

They're just buying low and selling high.
It's on repeat!
I wish I know how to. I've watched this played out for four weeks now. Coins they trade most are Gmt, matic, solana, atom. Can you please share a video or insight on how to spot btc support and know when to enter a coin. I know when to exit, it's just when to enter.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Linadinna:
I wish I know how to. I've watched this played out for four weeks now. Coins they trade most are Gmt, matic, solana, atom. Can you please share a video or insight on how to spot btc support and know when to enter a coin. I know when to exit, it's just when to enter.

Entry remains one of the biggest challenges in a bear market.
I have no videos to share, but I'd explain this time with BTC chart.

Notice those horizontal lines drawn at the end of each wick connecting other daily lows.
Those are your support.

Now, another challenge is identifying the support that would hold.
To do is, pay attention to your lower timeframes starting with 5mins.

When you begin to see lots of buying pressure which gradually spills into the higher timeframes from 10mins and above, then you may potentially have spotted a good support.

But then again, this is no guarantee, as prices could eventually turn around, turning mini green candles into reds.

Bear market isn't easy to profit from, but small profits can be made if you time your entry well.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

Entry remains one of the biggest challenges in a bear market.
I have no videos to share, but I'd explain this time with BTC chart.

Notice those horizontal lines drawn at the end of each wick connecting other daily lows.
Those are your support.

Now, another challenge is identifying the support that would hold.
To do is, pay attention to your lower timeframes starting with 5mins.

When you begin to see lots of buying pressure which gradually spills into the higher timeframes from 10mins and above, then you may potentially have spotted a good support.

But then again, this is no guarantee, as prices could eventually turn around, turning mini green candles into reds.

Bear market isn't easy to profit from, but small profits can be made if you time your entry well.
Okay, thanks for this, I understand this

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Linadinna:
Crypto is fuvking crazy.... Favours a group of people
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Siberia01:
Crypto is fuvking crazy.... Favours a group of people
Yeah, very well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are not far from the truth. I intentionally joined over 5 groups on telegram and i have been closely monitoring their calls for weeks now.

80% of movement is FA and maybe 10% goes to TA. People with the bags control market jare.....

Linadinna:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:
You are not far from the truth. I intentionally joined over 5 groups on telegram and i have been closely monitoring their calls for weeks now.

80% of movement is FA and maybe 10% goes to TA. People with the bags control market jare.....

Definitely, people with bags control this market for sure. From the ustc pump last week to the ftg pump on sunday. These whales buy all at once at a specific time which prompts the price to pump then they sell dumping on people who fomo. Those joining pump groups should be very careful cause these people would buy before hand and come after to drop the coin name when it's pumping and they dump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Accumulate token $ACME will be launched in September. You can participate by buying the Factom $FCT token before launch. On launch date, one $FCT token will be exchanged for five $ACME token. Invest only what you won’t need till September.

DYOR
NFA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dragunov: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The Accumulate token $ACME will be launched in September. You can participate by buying the Factom $FCT token before launch. On launch date, one $FCT token will be exchanged for five $ACME token. Invest only what you won’t need till September.

DYOR
NFA.

Kady M on the beat!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice bounce off the breakout trend line

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Those of you lamenting about how the whales control the markets, have you ever thought about the possibility of being part of those whales even with your small funds?

I'll explain...
Whales only pump a token when the prices are close to support level, in other terms, when a token is oversold.

Today for instance, BTC hit a brick wall at $20,478 and got dumped at $19,304

Now, look at what is happening again...they've bought the oversold BTC and pumping it once again.
This time around, don't be surprised it may surpass the $20,478 resistance and hit the next resistance at $20,906 before getting dumped again, to buy back later.

Conclusion: The so-called whales that control the markets know the importance of resistance and support.

Know this and know peace!
TA is everything, don't be confused!

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsteve:
Those of you lamenting about how the whales control the markets, have you ever thought about the possibility of being part of those whales even with your small funds?

I'll explain...
Whales only pump a token when the prices are close to support level, in other terms, when a token is oversold.

Now, look at what is happening again...they've bought the oversold BTC and pumping it once again.
This time around, don't be surprised it may surpass the $20,478 resistance and hit the next resistance at $20,906 before getting dumped again, to buy back later.

Conclusion: The so-called whales that control the markets know the importance of resistance and support.

Pls which app do u use for TA on mobile?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linadinna: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

I'll explain...

Thanks bro. Watched some videos coupled with what you said earlier, learnt how to find support and resistance on the btc chart. Caught atom a bit above support and riding. Slow and steady I'm understanding this game. Thanks to each and everyone contributing in one way or the other to this thread, we learn everyday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

I really can't explain why I don't ever read your post... I just scroll and pass;...and something tells me there are alot of people like me here

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
leobergy:

Pls which app do u use for TA on mobile?
Tabtrader
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tsfari:

I really can't explain why I don't ever read your post... I just scroll and pass;...and something tells me there are alot of people like me here

Do you have an open mind?
Willing to unlearn and relearn?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Linadinna:
Thanks bro. Watched some videos coupled with what you said earlier, learnt how to find support and resistance on the btc chart. Caught atom a bit above support and riding. Slow and steady I'm understanding this game. Thanks to each and everyone contributing in one way or the other to this thread, we learn everyday.

That's it!
Apply caution!
cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm struggling to be convinced with this your explanation because looking at it technically, you are 100% correct but then why does this pump and dump happen specifically on the days choosen by this whales?

For days, btc has been playing around 18,800-19500 or so moving up slowly and going down in the same manner...

I remember vividly infact I screenshot some of those posts where those Binance waves guys said their whales will pump market this week.

Like you said, I'm not disputing the wonder of TA for normal traders but then when whales take decision, market movememt differs.

Between, I like your consistency on chart analysis. Weldon

Kingsteve:

I'll explain...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omobola121:
I'm struggling to be convinced with this your explanation because looking at it technically, you are 100% correct but then why does this pump and dump happen specifically on the days choosen by this whales?

For days, btc has been playing around 18,800-19500 or so moving up slowly and going down in the same manner...

I remember vividly infact I screenshot some of those posts where those Binance waves guys said their whales will pump market this week.

Like you said, I'm not disputing the wonder of TA for normal traders but then when whales take decision, market movememt differs.

Between, I like your consistency on chart analysis. Weldon

When the whales add more astronomical volume, it will surely affect the movement of BTC price at any given time.
That's a fact!
Never in doubt.

But my point is, they need to open these positions when prices are very close to support during range trading.

They basically take advantage of price fluctuations to pump the market.

They consult the charts!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are right. Thanks for the explanation.

Kingsteve:

When the whales add more astronomical volume, it will surely affect the movement of BTC price at any given time.
That's a fact!
Never in doubt.

But my point is, they need to open these positions when prices are very close to support during range trading.

They basically take advantage of price fluctuations to pump the market.

They consult the charts!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moloso:

Is btc still going to the moon �����
Yeah it is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.