Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3381830 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fatalveli(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
UPDATED CARD ARBS

If you have Union Master Card or Elite Card. You can try it on PYYPL ( I was able to use $200 with my Elite card. My master card was rejected).

Deposit Usd on PYYPL, withdraw via crypto to Binance or use PYYPL card to purchase crypto on Binance or crypto.com

Peace!
Is it 200$ monthly or in a day?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fatalveli:
Is it 200$ monthly or in a day?

In a day for where..it is monthly limit..but you can use the whole monthly limit within a single day...and you won't be able to use it again until after another one month
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

In a day for where..it is monthly limit..but you can use the whole monthly limit within a single day...and you won't be able to use it again until after another one month
telegram channel should be created boss..for updates.. whoever is interested to join..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pk01:
telegram channel should be created boss..for updates.. whoever is interested to join..

I support this. Why not create it and drop the link here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

I support this. Why not create it and drop the link here
me .. am a new bie ooh ...let the bosses do bro..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Please what do you mean?
A day trader is one who opens and closes a position in a day's trading session, while a swing trader opens a position and leaves it for days, weeks or even a month.

When I open any position, my aim is always to close it in a day's trading session.
But for the fact that we do not control price movements, sometimes the expected exit target won't be reached till days or even upto a week.

That's what I mean by being a day/swing trader.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fatalveli(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
doyin01:

Okay thanks.

How about the access virtual.

Is there a limit, or a penalty at some point if one keep creating the cards?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fatalveli:
Okay thanks.

How about the access virtual.

Is there a limit, or a penalty at some point if one keep creating the cards?

It is a virtual card...it comes with 20$ monthly limit...I personally created just 10 virtual cards in a single month...that is enough...maybe I might get penalised if I go beyond that..I do not know...but since it is a virtual card...I do not think that should be an issue..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

A day trader is one who opens and closes a position in a day's trading session, while a swing trader opens a position and leaves it for days, weeks or even a month.

When I open any position, my aim is always to close it in a day's trading session.
But for the fact that we do not control price movements, sometimes the expected exit target won't be reached till days or even upto a week.

That's what I mean by being a day/swing trader.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Disciplinarian: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Omobola121 post=115404153]Go to Binance P2P, change your currency to Usd or Eur purchase $10 usd or Eur using the email you used to register wise to receive the fund.

Note: you're selling usdt to receive Usd or Eur to your wise acct.

@Omobola121 I need your clarification on some issues. If I'm to sell usdt in order to receive usd into my wise account, how will I make profit? Remember that it's impossible for me to deposit naira into my wise account due to CBN restrictions, the only way I can acquire usdt is through binance p2p and that means I'll be buying usdt at the rate of 655. For instance, I buy usdt on binance p2p at 655, sell on American p2p and receive usd into my wise account and then repeat the process. How am I going to get profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Did you verify before funding?
marksburg:

I have funded my neteller. But how do I now move it to wise account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Your enquiry is another form of arbitrage entirely which is currencies arbitrage.

The previous explanation of funding wise with $10 is for verification purposes and for you to have access to foreign account numbers.

[quote author=Disciplinarian post=115421712][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Don't bother moving it to wise. Go to Binance P2P, change your currency to Usd, select Nettler as means of payment and sell your fund.

dotunibrahim7:
Did you verify before funding?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Breakout, strong sell
Closed! Retracement towards 24661 expected to form the second wave.

Buying now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol...You en

Elliotwaveforec:

Buying now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol...You en

Markets no be straight line o, na zigzag
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Anyone here experienced neteller restricting their account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol...You en

Smooth seas don't make good sailors!
Healthy criticisms are necessary for improvements, that's part of the reason we're here; to learn more and improve!

For once, he sounds bullish!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
Anyone here experienced neteller restricting their account?

I guess it's due to verification. Just do your verification and then gain access back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

I guess it's due to verification. Just do your verification and then gain access back

Already did
They asked I take a selfie with my ID again which I've done

Been bleeped up too much today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Already did
They asked I take a selfie with my ID again which I've done

Been bleeped up too much today

How about proof of address?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

How about proof of address?

Did all that way before today

Just got told to upload a selfie with my ID today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Did all that way before today

Just got told to upload a selfie with my ID today

I suggest u send them a mail. But let's wait for the ogas to advise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kingsteve:

Smooth seas don't make good sailors!
Healthy criticisms are necessary for improvements, that's part of the reason we're here; to learn more and improve!

For once, he sounds bullish!
grin
You win! Swing must be combined with day for more profits. Profits mustn't be allowed to fizzle away.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

I'm still waiting for their mail since
Dunno how long before they answer
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

When trading with the NIMT funds,
Is it sent out as euro or dols

Wanna be sure I'm doing it right cos my calculations means I'm gaining almost nothing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You win! Swing must be combined with day for more profits. Profits mustn't be allowed to fizzle away.

Nice one!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Disciplinarian: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Omobola121 post=115422872]

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Buying now.

If btc remains locked in that 23k range area for 8hrs, I strongly believe that it will dump towards 21k area. Better to wait and see if it cracks 24k area and retraces before entering any long- my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
COIN ARBITRAGE

QUICK ONE (BE FAST WITH IT) IT MIGHT NOT LAST LONG

IF YOU HAVE CHIPPER CASH WITH CRYPTO, BUY DOGE AND SEND TO BINANCE

ON 300K, YOU WILL GET ALMOST 20K PROFIT (REPEAT THE PROCESS TILL YOU EXHAUST 1M OR USE 1M ONCE

CHECK SCREENSHOT BELOW

Peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
QUICK ONE (BE FAST WITH IT) IT MIGHT NOT LAST LONG

IF YOU HAVE CHIPPER CASH WITH CRYPTO, BUY DOGE AND SEND TO BINANCE

ON 300K, YOU WILL GET ALMOST 20K PROFIT (REPEAT THE PROCESS TILL YOU EXHAUST 1M OR USE 1M ONCE

CHECK SCREENSHOT BELOW

Peace!!

Thank you very much

Please which one is chipper cash?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Siberia01(m), santos123(m), bobojoshua(m), HotIcedFish(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.