Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347866 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, Rwanda ��, United States �� and United Kingdom ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link

https:///invite/WL46L

marksburg:

Thank you very much

Please which one is chipper cash?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

Thank you very much

Nawa for you. Google dey naw.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
COIN ARBITRAGE

QUICK ONE (BE FAST WITH IT) IT MIGHT NOT LAST LONG

IF YOU HAVE CHIPPER CASH WITH CRYPTO, BUY DOGE AND SEND TO BINANCE

ON 300K, YOU WILL GET ALMOST 20K PROFIT (REPEAT THE PROCESS TILL YOU EXHAUST 1M OR USE 1M ONCE

CHECK SCREENSHOT BELOW

Peace!!
so as 12am is approaching you can start again.

That's 120k+ on 2M

Nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
marksburg:

Thank you very much

This one no be for you. If you no sabi ChipperCash by now then I guess your account won't support crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes. Please do calculation first on each transaction because chipper cash can be funny at times.

IgiveLadiesBj:

That's 120k+ on 2M

Nice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just did the last transaction now. Till 12 am again

IgiveLadiesBj:

That's 120k+ on 2M

Nice

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheyVid(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:
COIN ARBITRAGE

ON 300K, YOU WILL GET ALMOST 20K PROFIT (REPEAT THE PROCESS TILL YOU EXHAUST 1M OR USE 1M ONCE

CHECK SCREENSHOT BELOW

Peace!!

Please can one use 100k and repeat till I exhaust 1M?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yes. 5k+ profit on 100k

TheyVid:

Please can one use 100k and repeat till I exhaust 1M?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheyVid(m): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Yes. 5k+ profit on 100k

Thank you. I'm awaiting verification, I hope this don't end by the time I'm verified.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2022

Not every Chippercash holder has the Crypto tab. I don't have that tab either being that it's an old account.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Eeayah... You don miss free money be that. I have made more than 180k ( two chipper acct sha) btw the time I posted it and it can run for days. Imagine 180k for 5days....that's the joy of arbitrage.

NotBeenPaid:

Not every Chippercash holder has the Crypto tab. I don't have that tab either being that it's an old account.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria ��, Ghana ��, Kenya ��, South Africa ��, Uganda ��, Tanzania ��, Rwanda ��, United States �� and United Kingdom ��! We both get a referral bonus when you join using my link - https:///invite/WL46L

Thank you so much, This link isn't working please.
Are we to convert the dodge to user and sell on bynanc? Or sell dodge directly please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2022
1[b]. Buy doge on chipper

2. Withdraw to Binance

3. Sell doge to usdt on Spot

4. Sell your Usdt on P2P

5. Repeat the process till whenever chipper increases their price again
[/b]

Shanid:

Are we to convert the dodge to user and sell on bynanc? Or sell dodge directly please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
1[b]. Buy doge on chipper

2. Withdraw to Binance

3. Sell doge to usdt on Spot

4. Sell your Usdt on P2P

5. Repeat the process till whenever chipper increases their price again
[/b]

Thanks so much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Just download chipper cash and use my code WL46L as referral. You get 1k

Note: I don't think there is crypto option on new accts but never say never. Just get it ready!

Shanid:

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 4:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Eeayah... You don miss free money be that. I have made more than 180k btw the time I posted it and it can run for days. Imagine 180k for 5days....that's the joy of arbitrage.

embarassed cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 4:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:

Note: I don't think there is crypto option on new accts but never say never. Just get it ready!

You are correct, no crypto option for new account .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 4:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
Eeayah... You don miss free money be that. I have made more than 180k btw the time I posted it and it can run for days. Imagine 180k for 5days....that's the joy of arbitrage.

You're doing well! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FairValue(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:

Please how long does it take for new account to get crypto option?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kristien4(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
COIN ARBITRAGE

CHECK SCREENSHOT BELOW

Peace!!
How do you buy dodge on the chipper app , with Nigerian card?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zammuell: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2022
I want to sell my 0.03492421 btc. Pls I need a buyer who can pay reasonable price on negotiating not market price. Dm me if you are interested. Before you message me, I’m not selling at current rate. A serious buyer don’t come to my dm with aim of scam

Pls the purpose of selling this is to pay up a debt pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Zammuell:
I want to sell my 0.03492421 btc. Pls I need a buyer who can pay reasonable price on negotiating not market price. Dm me if you are interested. Before you message me, I’m not selling at current rate. A serious buyer don’t come to my dm with aim of scam

What's stopping from selling on exchange if you are not planning to scam someone too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2022
If you are serious, I will buy. We will do all the transactions openly here on this page. No DM nothing.

You should have rate at which you want to sell.

Zammuell:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zammuell: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

What's stopping from selling on exchange if you are not planning to scam someone too?

Are you this dumb without brain?? I would suggest you read and comprehend well. I’m only selling Bcus I want someone who can buy at at good amount so I can for my visa fee and ihs fee. If you got nothing to contribute it’s better you stay off.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zammuell: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:
If you are serious, I will buy. We will do all the transactions openly here on this page. No DM nothing.

The point is I want to sell so as to pay for visa fee and ihs fee. Let me know how much you are willing to pay for 0.03492421. If it pays me we do it using any of the admin as escrow you receive and you pay me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zammuell: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:

I don’t have rate. I only bought it last year September/ November for purpose of this uk �� Student japa thinking it will rise up this year for my September admission but it wasn’t what I expected.

If your offer pays me, fine we can use any of the admin on this platform as escrow you received and you pay me.

I have completed my school deposit, pof, CAs, and all. It’s only visa fee and ihs fee that remains of me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:

nawao, so new users can't run this shit cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lillord(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah alots, I don ready for dem https://blockchainmata.io/blog/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Okay. My rate is $600 flat.

Zammuell:

I don’t have rate. I only bought it last year September/ November for purpose of this uk �� Student japa thinking it will rise up this year for my September admission but it wasn’t what I expected.

If your offer pays me, fine we can use any of the admin on this platform as escrow you received and you pay me.

I have completed my school deposit, pof, CAs, and all. It’s only visa fee and ihs fee that remains of me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Chipper is normal online banking like Kuda. You will have your account number. Just transfer naira to it from any bank.

kristien4:
How do you buy dodge on the chipper app , with Nigerian card?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Zammuell:

Is my father this dumb without brain?? I would suggest my father read and comprehend well. I’m only selling Bcus I want someone who can buy at at good amount so I can for my visa fee and ihs fee. If my father got nothing to contribute it’s better he stay off.
.. Stop abusing your father
So which exchange doesn't have good rate? You still don't have a point.... If you are not suspicious, wat is stopping you from selling it on trading exchange?...

Come and answer the question..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by liloafy(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2022
BitCoin Investment Script.

Are you interested in Bitcoin Investment Script.
I have two scripts for sale.

I am selling the two for 18k.

Send a WhatsApp message now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m), ThegreatDon, S4SOLOMON4(m), Ojimmu95 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.