Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3423196 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kingsteve:

Same thing I keep repeating on here.
Believe it or not...Futures na trap!
Too many conditions just to trade.
Naaah...

The guy lose guard na why.

He wan sleep, e no put stop loss.

If I know say I no go fit monitor my trade for any reason at all, I go just put stop losses or hedge the current position comot eye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Extremely volatile but it’s legit. Not a financial advice.
Pk01:
I want buy this coin ,oooh..the coin dey legit ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wise funds available if you want to verify your wise acct

Contact on my sig!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
XaToXi:

The guy lose guard na why.

He wan sleep, e no put stop loss.

If I know say I no go fit monitor my trade for any reason at all, I go just put stop losses or hedge the current position comot eye.
That is why I always set stop loss when I have see a little profit to avoid story that affects the kidney. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is why I always set stop loss when I have see a little profit to avoid story that affects the kidney. cheesy

My second name is stop loss.once I open position next thing is stop loss.i don't even like monitor trade coz I may misbehave.i don't even know how people get liquidated.use 5-10% of your trading capital on each trade and put stop loss.i short knc yesterday afternoon and it hit stop loss then I short again around 11:45 pm and I recover my loss with some gain.if you lose 5-10% on first trade chil.you will surely make it back on next trade but if you lose 40-50% on a trade.there is possibility you will loss more why I said so is because you will start revenge trade in which you just open position without the trade met your requirements.

Future is not for everyone.try spot,shitcoin,nft and see where favour you.i just open position on trb with stop loss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Titanium001:
$12 is not 'just' oo. With that amount, at least one big catfish will cry. A few bottles of ice chilled Heineken going with it makes even more sense cool

Lucky you tho. My waves bag is languishing in this dump. I will just sell my old gen and wait for when Geovanni412 and his bears are through with us and we finally see the bottom, so I can bag more

Chief, are you sure you trust the waves coin that much? Bear trend no be anybody mate oh - some coins might go for relegation and never ever return. This post is related to stocks and the dot-com bubble of the 2000s but it gives you an idea of what could happen to many cryptos. See post below : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_affected_by_the_Dot-Com_Bubble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
randy01:

My second name is stop loss.once I open position next thing is stop loss.i don't even like monitor trade coz I may misbehave.i don't even know how people get liquidated.use 5-10% of your trading capital on each trade and put stop loss.i short knc yesterday afternoon and it hit stop loss then I short again around 11:45 pm and I recover my loss with some gain.if you lose 5-10% on first trade chil.you will surely make it back on next trade but if you lose 40-50% on a trade.there is possibility you will loss more why I said so is because you will start revenge trade in which you just open position without the trade met your requirements.

Future is not for everyone.try spot,shitcoin,nft and see where favour you.i just open position on trb with stop loss.
Well said
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

Well said
Stop loss at 43 before. now already move to breakeven

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
randy01:

Stop loss at 43 before. now already move to breakeven
Cool, when it moves to your favour, use the Sl to lock your profit ok.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

Cool, when it moves to your favour, use the Sl to lock your profit ok.

Already bro, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing concern me with trading coins again. Infact, make the coins drop sef, make my staking rewards increase.

BiTiCi will go below $20k for sure

ErrTherRum will go below $500

SooLarNaa will go below $12

Una never see something

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
These coins wan almost wreck me

Loosing $1000 and still counting...everywhere red. But thank God say to get tech sense make brain.

At least I don use staking recover like quarter.

Cripto is not for the faint hearted. It wrecks mental health and causes insomnia, HBP and even depression.

Las las, may coins no lead to our downfall. Isee!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fastt:
Longers don chop breakfast. grin

Make Una go find work o. If you no get work. Enter my website , write to me make I employ you. Cos the world is tough right now.

Do you employ content writers bruh?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Florasilver:

Sorry about that and to all others in your shoes. Same reason I quit futures some months back to concentrate only on spot. Though I was doing well with the futures with just a few losses here and there, I really wanted to have peace of mind which I value so much at my age. Didn't want to wake up to any rude shock every now and then. Spot gives me that a lot as I always have better confidence of bouncing back more easily. The only painful drawdown I've had with spot for years now is just LUNA. Outside that I'm ok.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
These coins are really dipping...damn..Bleep u crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
sircatherine45:
These coins wan almost wreck me

Loosing $1000 and still counting...everywhere red. But thank God say to get tech sense make brain.

At least I don use staking recover like quarter.

Cripto is not for the faint hearted. It wrecks mental health and causes insomnia, HBP and even depression.

Las las, may coins no lead to our downfall. Isee!
Where are you staking my guy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
SmallDick99:
I closed it earlier; lost just 12$,
If I didn't close it for a second longer I would have been crying with a gepee tank by now cry grin

Now I'm open on a short position about 20$ in profit now cheesy God abeg oh grin

This your moniker dhe make me forget my pains and sorrow for crypto

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Giddy112(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Czario:

Access bank virtual card doesn't work, I just wasted can't even withdraw the and doesn't work on 3D
Good day

Will first Bank virtual card work the same way as the above too ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kingsley724(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Boss x what do u use on future? randy01
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2022
kingsley724:
Boss x what do u use on future? randy01

I don't understand bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ferolad1: 1:43am On Aug 20, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

do you know , you can make huge profit just by buying and selling of USDT on yellow card because of the cheap exchange rate on the app
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 4:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
The stg bag I carry just too heavy, no end in sight to offload this sh*t cry cry cry

With this binance listing, let us hope it get to the entry price.

Dope war paper is another coin that has swallowed millions.

Omo....I don't even understand if it redenomination they did. Price just went so low.

It is well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleemrahman490: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2022
How
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2022
MrEja:
With the way btc is going, i just hope it does not break 17k resistance..
May it touch 17k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2022
https://share-w.in/sh3iyo-60628

guys whitelist for skylabs

their previous project vetter did 30x

whitelist ending in few hrs. Lets see if any get lucky
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lamzy97: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
With the way this crypto dip is hitting left and right, I might just get an app with the best rates like Yellow Card and stick to it sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Where are you staking my guy?
I stake Kava on TrustWallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
santos123:
I woke up and found out that I have been liquidated. Nawa
Since I lost $2k in future, I haven't traded since

I prefer holding, I will pump 1.6M on btc,eth and Sol once BTC hit 17k

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Florasilver: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2022
lamzy97:
With the way this crypto dip is hitting left and right, I might just get an app with the best rates like Yellow Card and stick to it sha.

What's with this yellow card everywhere sef? Are they dashing pple money there? That was how arbitrage pple talked up and down, now we are not hearing anything from them again. Now it's yellow card.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2022
sircatherine45:
Nothing concern me with trading coins again. Infact, make the coins drop sef, make my staking rewards increase.

BiTiCi will go below $20k for sure

ErrTherRum will go below $500

SooLarNaa will go below $12

Una never see something
Lol, impossible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dunsin125: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Fastt:
Longers don chop breakfast. grin

Make Una go find work o. If you no get work. Enter my website , write to me make I employ you. Cos the world is tough right now.
Good Morning bro. Please can you employ me? I'm a medical student currently in school and I can do a lot with a side job please. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2022
After the storm comes the calm!
Is the selloff coming to a halt?

Well, let's see...
Looking at the weekly BTC chart, an ascending trend line formed from the ATL at 17k.
Ever since BTC price dropped to those levels, there have been higher lows and higher highs which eventually took BTC price to the 25k region, before the recent plunge.

When you carefully study and analyse the ascending trend line, you will realise that there's a support at 20k price range.
That is...the last point of the trendline.

As higher lows keep forming, so would the trendline contine to grow, as I keep joining the points left by the wicks.

This price range is very crucial, because if that support is broken, then anything can happen from there.

However, BTC seems to be respecting that ascending trendline support, as it has recently bounced up from that region and back into the 21k territory.

I'm not going to read too much meaning into it for now, as anything can happen, just like we recently witnessed with the current BTC plunge.

Until that support is properly confirmed and BTC skyrockets from there, then I will be able to say once again...kudos to the brains behind the charting system for creating indicators that both traders and BTC price respect!

Let's see how this pans out.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) ... (3703) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt, CodedTobx(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.