Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3423309 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (3703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2022
All this Yellow Card spambot should leave this thread alone. No be by force to use their useless exchange

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Be grateful for this moments $Polc @PolkaCity 3mil Mcap $Route @routerprotocol 21mil Mcap $PBR @realpolkabridge 8mil Mcap. Probably nothing wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2022
i think BTC may dip further today. it is a risky play to make considering that this is weekend but it could be the second leg of another
big move. Anyway, here is the trade idea:
sell BTC with 21300 as entry and 22600 as s/l. tp 1 at 19800 and tp2 at 19k.
If you're too scared to take the trade, you can sit out the market till wednesday.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

Chief, are you sure you trust the waves coin that much? Bear trend no be anybody mate oh - some coins might go for relegation and never ever return. This post is related to stocks and the dot-com bubble of the 2000s but it gives you an idea of what could happen to many cryptos. See post below : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_companies_affected_by_the_Dot-Com_Bubble
Was unable to access the article, but reacting to your concern for me, waves has always been my safe haven. I'm a spot trader, and deal mostly on newly listed and trending coins. But whenever offline projects come up, I stash waves before going offline, and it has always worked well for me.
Comfortably ranking among the top 100 on both coinmarketcap and coingecko, I have no atom of doubt that the coin remains competitive, even if oga btceee drops to 10k..
So to answer your question, bro, even though the word 'trust' is a big ask when it comes to coins other than oga btceee and eith, the stars just seems aligned with waves.
Not married to the coin tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2022
lamzy97:
With the way this crypto dip is hitting left and right, I might just get an app with the best rates like Yellow Card and stick to it sha.

26 posts and 90% of it is about is the nonsense yellowcard.....you are so desperate...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Una just dey give una sef unnecessary headaches. Read Bee chart on the daily timeframe follow the trend to get into d market and out.

Been making money wit this trend until it changes again then we study it's new pattern.

Bear market better sef.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SmallDick99(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
DaemoLee:
Una just dey give una sef unnecessary headaches. Read Bee chart on the daily and follow the trend to get into d market and out.

Been making money wit this trend until it changes again then we study it's new pattern.

Bear market better sef.
Abeg what is Bee chart?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by marksburg: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2022
marksburg:

https://share-w.in/sh3iyo-60628

guys whitelist for skylabs

their previous project vetter did 30x

whitelist ending in few hrs. Lets see if any get lucky

Nothing less than 10x here if we are lucky to enter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2022
SmallDick99:
Abeg what is Bee chart?

Btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Bitcoin impulsively broke through a bearish wedge that had been forming for weeks. The rate of the cryptocurrency fell to a local low of $20,700, as of August 20, the asset is trading at $21,200. Now trades should be primarily from the “short”.

It is possible to place sell orders at $21.8-22.2 thousand, if the price returns there, it will mean a reverse testing of the trend line. According to the classics, sales should start from there again.

There are three possible targets for profit fixation:

$20 765
$19 223
$18 600
Stop-loss: $23,500
https://altcoin.ng/investment-idea-profit-from-bitcoin-crash/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:
i think BTC may dip further today. it is a risky play to make considering that this is weekend but it could be the second leg of another
big move. Anyway, here is the trade idea:
sell BTC with 21300 as entry and 22600 as s/l. tp 1 at 19800 and tp2 at 19k.
If you're too scared to take the trade, you can sit out the market till wednesday.
You are right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
I don't just know how..
I did some very little scalping yesterday night on Binance and I made a profit of 21 BUSD,
Today, I can't see my money,
All my other coins are intact,
I just don't understand how that money vanished
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hadizometer:
I don't just know how..
I did some very little scalping yesterday night on Binance and I made a profit of 21 BUSD,
Today, I can't see my money,
All my other coins are intact,
I just don't understand how that money vanished
You think you can steal from Binance and get away with it? grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
atinga1:
You think you can steal from Binance and get away with it? grin
Perhaps scalping ain't d right word, all I know is that I did some coins conversion/hodling and the net result was a 21 BUSD profit,
Logged in today, can't see d money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Goldbw122:

You are right

The move is still a risky play right now, I don't feel too comfortable about it considering where btcdown is at right now but I go hold on to am. If fear dey anybody mind, make dem kuku wait till Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
altcoinng:
Bitcoin impulsively broke through a bearish wedge that had been forming for weeks. The rate of the cryptocurrency fell to a local low of $20,700, as of August 20, the asset is trading at $21,200. Now trades should be primarily from the “short”.

It is possible to place sell orders at $21.8-22.2 thousand, if the price returns there, it will mean a reverse testing of the trend line. According to the classics, sales should start from there again.

There are three possible targets for profit fixation:

$20 765
$19 223
$18 600
Stop-loss: $23,500
https://altcoin.ng/investment-idea-profit-from-bitcoin-crash/

Quite possible it retests 21800. Part of the reason why I was unsure of my short at 21300- I still dey d short sha. Let's see how it plays out over 8-12 hrs.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

The move is too risky right now and not worth it in my view. I had to exit it. Not feeling comfortable about it considering where btcdown is at right now. BEST to wait till Wednesday.

A very risky move considering the next likely move is upwards.
Shorting after a massive selloff is not a good move generally.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Do you need a credit/ Debit card, or ACH? Point of sale processing platform? We are at your service.

You can collect payment from your USA customers using their credit/debit card, ACH just by sending them a payment invoice.

It works far better and much better than stripe.

You can also use this platform to spend cards you have without issues.

THIS SERVICE WILL BE LIMITED

Reach out to us on WhatsApp only: +234-706*457-1275*
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Do you want to become an exchange champion and be receiving trade commission as in Binance?

Beautiful opportunity in Mara exchange launch.
The Mara coin is for first Africa crypto exchange. Its going to have many benefits in the future. Trading online/offline, forex, crypto, etc.

Dont miss it. Click the link and install to receive free.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Then chat me up for champion registration.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

The move is too risky right now and not worth it in my view. I had to exit it. Not feeling comfortable about it considering where btcdown is at right now. BEST to wait till Wednesday.

Any particular reason for waiting till Wednesday?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

A very risky move considering the next likely move is upwards.
Shorting after a massive selloff is not a good move generally.

Update : I dey enter the trade again- chart is not as bad as it seems. Only risk what you can afford to lose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

Update : I dey enter the trade again- chart is not as bad as it seems. Only risk what you can afford to lose

I noticed price spiked to 21.38 in H4, before dropping a bit.
Still...you need to be very careful shorting.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

Any particular reason for waiting till Wednesday?

Bro, I still dey d short position even though I said it is a risky play. The reward is worth it in my view.
On the Wednesday issue...here's my take : Wednesday - Friday na best days to possibly catch big moves. The commitment of Traders (C.O.T) data showing positions of big hedge fund players is released on Tuesday. The market will likely reflect their positions i.e big money from Wednesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
pragmatistm:
Do you want to become an exchange champion and be receiving trade commission as in Binance?

Beautiful opportunity in Mara exchange launch.
The Mara coin is for first Africa crypto exchange. Its going to have many benefits in the future. Trading online/offline, forex, crypto, etc.

Dont miss it. Click the link and install to receive free.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Then chat me up for champion registration.
Abeg rest in Jesus name
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, I still dey d short position even though I said it is a risky play. The reward is worth it in my view.
On the Wednesday issue...here's my take : Wednesday - Friday na best days to possibly catch big moves. The commitment of Traders (C.O.T) data showing positions of big hedge fund players is released on Tuesday. The market will likely reflect their positions i.e big money from Wednesday.

I see...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

I noticed price spiked to 21.38 in H4, before dropping a bit.
Still...you need to be very careful shorting.

Yes, that be d thing. I dey leave am to run till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

Yes, that be d thing. I dey leave am to run till tomorrow.

I have observed you're a shorter (pun intended)
But, if I was to short, I'd be patient and wait for a significant bounce, and then short at the previous higher support which will now be flipped to resistance due to the downtrend.

Anyway, whatever works for you.
For me, I just love going long, no matter how little the profits.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

I see...

Tuesday, sometimes can be good but I don't think anyone misses anything by waiting till Wednesday. If it is a range, Monday and Tuesday will set the highs and lows for you (potential double top and bottom) for you to know where to place your limit orders. If it is a trend - you can have an entry with better risk-reward ratio because you can better time your entry at previous swing highs and lows and catch a move with very good returns.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kingsteve:

I have observed you're a shorter (pun intended)
But, if I was to short, I'd be patient and wait for a significant bounce, and then short at the previous higher support which will now be flipped to resistance due to the downtrend.

Anyway, whatever works for you.
For me, I just love going long, no matter how little the profits.

grin grin. It is out of necessity -many people failed to recover from stock market crashes because they didn't know when to exit. My focus on learning trading was not to become one of them - that's why I have data on dot-com bubble and the rest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hadizometer:

Perhaps scalping ain't d right word, all I know is that I did some coins conversion/hodling and the net result was a 21 BUSD profit,
Logged in today, can't see d money
I was joking grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin. It is out of necessity -many people failed to recover from stock market crashes because they didn't know when to exit. My focus on learning trading was not to become one of them - that's why I have data on dot-com bubble and the rest.
Can you open the door when you guys are done speaking in tongues? We want to enter cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (3703) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), Antioxidant, Jashub, jayce232 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.