Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352874 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
lrman:
You all should stop this childish tantrums....how does the loss of others help your own bank account ?? How does it add value to you ?? No one is feeding each other here and so you have no right to tell people they are poor as long as you are not the one who gave them money to trade or you are not the one feeding them..the thread is for everyone to come together to think of ideas and share information on how we can all succeed on the crypto market....Una don turn the thread into mushin market..

Now that bitcoin is at its current price.. have you made millions with it ??If NO then you are not different from those you are mocking because if you are rich you won't waste your Time throwing tantrums on a crypto thread..
As sensible as your comment seems, your judgment is still one-sided. No one is paying anyone to drop signals, neither is anyone forcing the calls down anyone's throat; so no one has the right to call anyone out if their call falls short. They are not prophets, they only study signals and make predictions from them. These calls help a lot of people, most of which will not come out to show appreciation (typical human nature). BTW, whatever happened to 'dyor'? If you are so good in spotting wrong calls, why not get the f*ck off other people's a$$, and use the right one to make your $? Now that the guy's prediction came true, has he apologized? No way. Instead he's busy saying price was always meant to drop after all; making use of the same mouth he used to say that the call was wrong, that market is bullish, haba undecided I guess you can now see how annoying the hypocrisy.
All these should stop please. In the crypto world, the only person to blame for your woes is you. You already are to blame the day you opted in.
Listen, these call outs have no effect on me personally; it is just pitiable that clueless peeps are ready to keep wallowing in their abject ignorance, even as their portfolios deplete.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ferolad1:
while I was holding sol last bear season on yellow card , little patience I heard saved me from selling low and being at loss

You're cursed man

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Titanium001:
As sensible as your comment seems, your judgment is still one-sided. No one is paying anyone to drop signals, neither is anyone forcing the calls down anyone's throat; so no one has the right to call anyone out if their call falls short. They are not prophets, they only study signals and make predictions from them. These calls help a lot of people, most of which will not come out to show appreciation (typical human nature). BTW, whatever happened to 'dyor'? If you are so good in spotting wrong calls, why not get the f*ck off other people's a$$, and use the right one to make your $? Now that the guy's prediction came true, has he apologized? No way. Instead he's busy saying price was always meant to drop after all; making use of the same mouth he used to say that the call was wrong, that market is bullish, haba undecided I guess you can now see how annoying the hypocrisy.
All these should stop please. In the crypto world, the only person to blame for your woes is you. You already are to blame the day you opted in.
Listen, these call outs have no effect on me personally; it is just pitiable that clueless peeps are ready to keep wallowing in their abject ignorance, even as their portfolios deplete.

Are you done ??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

You're cursed man
boss any update on Arbitrage..A v card dey work nw?..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ferolad1:
Thanks for this educative threads , I guess it helped me during my especially the lack of patience part , while I was holding sol last bear season on yellow card , little patience I heard saved me from selling low and being at loss
Na so people dey do marketing?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
lrman:

Are you done ??
Struck a nerve?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
lrman:

Are you done ??
You again grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
That they have stayed for long is not a test of authenticity. MBA forex lasted for 3 years, MMM also stayed for 4 years and paid on time too. As long as you are not the trader and someone is willing to offer you anything bigger than 30% ROI a year just be at alert. Trading involves profit and loss and even the best of traders that work for hedge funds still offer 20%.

If you are a risk taker, enter with what you can afford to lose.
Thanks bro, I appreciate your sincere view
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
The guy who sent his USDT funds to another address some pages back, may have been compromised by Chrome browser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
atinga1:
The guy who sent his USDT funds to another address some pages back, may have been compromised by Chrome browser.
That means a lot of people have been scam through this compromise.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Not today, not yesterday or some weeks back but you have been hearing about it time and time again
Now hear it from me again, if you are not mining PI (π), Wahali talia after APC and PDP you are the most foolish person in the universe

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goldbw122:

The problem might be linked with chrome extensions. They have permissions to see what sites you are visiting on chrome - a clear avenue for hackers to attack the owner of the system. This article explains how to limit the permissions of extensions : https://www.webnots.com/how-to-change-extensions-permissions-in-google-chrome/
Personally, what I do is I use a different browser exclusively for the crypto wallet and a different browser for other things.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hotice085:
Not today, not yesterday or some weeks back but you have been hearing about it time and time again
Now hear it from me again, if you are not mining PI (π), Wahali talia after APC and PDP you are the most foolish person in the universe

lol bro goodluck,, quote me when you give up mining PI,, Mr wise man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Emmizay12:

lol bro goodluck,, quote me when you give up mining PI,, Mr wise man

How much you wanna put down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
That paper trading idea is good but e no be the best. Better to go live with small money- instead use 2x-3x leverage and wide stop loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goldbw122:

Sadly, true.
So many ways to lose money in crypto - rugpull, hacking, CEX going bankrupt, sending to the wrong crypto address, lost of wallet backup, scam, investing at the top etc.
There should be a book on "50 ways to lose money in crypto" for beginners, so you'll know what you're getting into.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
XaToXi:
Binance now has paper/demo trading.

For those who want to practice futures.
Thanks, I have been searching for this kind of practice.. nice one thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pk01:
boss any update on Arbitrage..A v card dey work nw?..

Long gone man
No road there again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Current number of people in waitlist of the Mara Africa exchange launching next month is now 10,551.

What are you waiting for? Register now by downloading the Mara app and enter my invitation code (UNRMWZ) to receive free coins as rewards.

https://mara.xyz/me/UNRMWZ

Don't let the opportunity pass you by.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bluelines69: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Have Binance start allowing Nigerians to begin buying crypto directly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bluelines69:
Have Binance start allowing Nigerians to begin buying crypto directly?

Na banks go first allow that one before Binance go follow suit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tobiapalowo: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
altcoinng:
Bitcoin price fell below $21 thousand after the speech of the head of the Federal Reserve

Bitcoin fell to $20.8 thousand for the first time since August 20. Bitcoin is trading at $20,900, it has fallen in price by 3.4% over the past 24 hours.

The decline in the price of Bitcoin was accelerated after a speech by U.S. Federal Reserve (Fed) Chairman Jerome Powell. During the annual symposium in Jackson Hole, Powell said that the regulator will continue to raise interest rates to fight inflation.

“While higher interest rates and worsening labor market conditions will reduce inflation, they will also hurt households and businesses. These are the unpleasant costs of lower inflation. But failure to restore price stability will mean much more pain,” the Fed chief said during his speech.

As a result, U.S. stock indices fell sharply. The S&P 500 Index was down 1.69% in the moment and the NASDAQ Composite was down 2.12%. The Dow Jones index was down 1.32%.

https://altcoin.ng/bitcoin-price-fell-below-21-thousand-after-the-speech-of-the-head-of-the-federal-reserve/

Crypto is no one's mate mehn. Thanks for sharing this. I also believe when people use the right apps too. It'll be very cool. Example is yellowcard crypto app which is easy to use and free from charges.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
tobiapalowo:

Crypto is no one's mate mehn. Thanks for sharing this. I also believe when people use the right apps too. It'll be very cool. Example is yellowcard crypto app which is easy to use and free from charges.

This one don turn Yellow Fever o grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Problem, e no dey finish. Imagine investing in US stocks and crypto.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lamzy97: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thanks for this. What a wonderful thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2022
XaToXi:
Binance now has paper/demo trading.

For those who want to practice futures.
Is Binance allowing Nigerians to trade BTC despite the CBN ban? I would rather trade in dollars. Is that possible from Nigeria?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
danowena:

Is Binance allowing Nigerians to trade BTC despite the CBN ban? I would rather trade in dollars. Is that possible from Nigeria?
Yes, you can do that.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Na banks go first allow that one before Binance go follow suit
So please,how do you guys trade directly?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Yes, you can do that.
Thanks for responding. Is it simply by registering with binance? I understand binance is linked with your local account just like coinbase.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2022
emmynoel999:

Busy rn.
But you can send a message to me on my siggy

Thank you so much sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunmsg(m), Realsman405(m), SaintUlot and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.