Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355263 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Hotice085:
Not today, not yesterday or some weeks back but you have been hearing about it time and time again
Now hear it from me again, if you are not mining PI (π), Wahali talia after APC and PDP you are the most foolish person in the universe

Many of you are just a dreamer and gamblers.i have your kind in my compound.all they do is smoke and play bet.once you and them got talking the next thing is to start calling themselves billionaire coz they mine thousands of pi.bro go and get a life.what is everywhere is not valuable.dollar is appreciating against naira because it unavailable and bank are not distributing it.

For example if you are investor will you invest your hard to come by million on what everyone had for free ?

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2022
danowena:

So please,how do you guys trade directly?

You use the p2p marketplace
You buy USDT with naira but at a black market rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Yes, you can do that.
Thanks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

You use the p2p marketplace
You buy USDT with naira but at a black market rate

Okay, thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyedoyin2004: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Omobola121:
grin grin grin grin

You obviously didn’t make a right choice when it was bull season, you didn’t stack enough good coin. Yellow card save me from all these stress. I bought all my alt coin on the app that find
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Kinni e le so bayi!! Why you quote me now? Yellow card nko redcard ni.

Oyedoyin2004:

You obviously didn’t make a right choice when it was bull season, you didn’t stack enough good coin. Yellow card save me from all these stress. I bought all my alt coin on the app that find

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2022
randy01:

Many of you are just a dreamer and gamblers.i have your kind in my compound.all they do is smoke and play bet.once you and them got talking the next thing is to start calling themselves billionaire coz they mine thousands of pi.bro go and get a life.what is everywhere is not valuable.dollar is appreciating against naira because it unavailable and bank are not distributing it.

For example if you are investor will you invest your hard to come by million on what everyone had for free ?

omo.. I was thinking u have sense... my guy sold 1000 pi for 1000 naira each.. he made 1m... e go suck u when dey become billionaire... sadist.... make 1 pi enter 10 dollars see how many young billionaire we go get for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:
omo.. I was thinking u have sense... my guy sold 1000 pi for 1000 naira each.. he made 1m... e go suck u when dey become billionaire... sadist.... make 1 pi enter 10 dollars see how many young billionaire we go get for 9ja

Congratulations in advance

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Why Polygon and Cardano’s price rose to a record high

MATIC token saw an increase in price by 6%, this is due to a piece of news by the co-founder of the project. As speculators sold their crypto off on Friday due to the fall in the price of BTC, Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal announced the launch of Symbolic Capital, a venture capital fund for web3 projects. The $50 million in capital raised will support existing startups with smart contracts on polygon to scale Ethereum.

The financial infusion will keep the companies “afloat” during the crypto winter. In addition, Nailwal specifically chooses projects from developing countries, particularly India, which have a huge potential for new user inflows.

Going forward, the investment will be based on team activity as measured by GitHub statistics and hiring dynamics. Nailwal believes that these indicators will eventually become the “due diligence” standard for crypto startups – a methodology for objectively assessing the risks and feasibility of investing.

ADA’s price rose by 5% rise due to delayed corporate news. Blockchain creator Charles Hoskinson brought clarity to the dates of Vasil’s upcoming hardfork by posting a traditional Friday video on YouTube.

An important network update was delayed in August, after which the developers assured the community that they would not postpone any more dates. According to Hawkinson, the hardfork is ready to launch, but like any global update, requires new clients to be installed by node owners.

Cardano developers will name an exact launch date for Vasil as soon as nodes owned by major exchanges are updated. Right now, more than 50% of the nodes have installed the new client.

https://altcoin.ng/why-polygon-and-cardanos-price-rose-to-a-record-high/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Titanium001:
Not that I'm doubting, but the fact is that most, if not all of us here have been in that phase before. I personally had to hawk groundnuts, push wheelbarrow, do labour, conductor, etc. I am condemned to believe that there's always something you can do in your locality to help yourself.
Time is too short to depend on other people
Jeez u are very terrible person. I feel enrage reading your replies to him. If u suffered too much to make it does not mean wen pple need little help u will direct dem to a low life job u did while coming up. U need to change that awkward and wicked mentality.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Btc will get to 12k.... legit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trabelsi: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:

People predicted 10k in the last campaign, did that happen?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:

Be calming down, small. I agree with your take but there are many levels for btc to clear before that happens. There is a possibility for a relief rally at19k, 17k and 15k. Unless there is another China FUD, btc won't fly through these levels. Relief rally especially at 15k can give good buying opportunities for altcoins-. Example : trb did 400 percent increase when btc rallied from 18k to 24k (i.e from 4th July ), Uniswap did 100 percent increase during the same time period.

In summary, as btc keeps falling - i believe it will be ideal to watch out for altcoins to buy the dip on, especially whenever btc does a relief rally. Coins related to smartchain contracts, dexes and oracles will do well. anyone can use coingecko to gather a list of such coins on binance or their chosen exchange - these coins go give profit of at least 30 percent during consolidation periods after btc dips.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
tobiapalowo:

Crypto is no one's mate mehn. Thanks for sharing this. I also believe when people use the right apps too. It'll be very cool. Example is yellowcard crypto app which is easy to use and free from charges.
You well so?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Geovanni412:

Be calming down, small. I agree with your take but there are many levels for btc to clear before that happens. There is a possibility for a relief rally at19k, 17k and 15k. Unless there is another China FUD, btc won't fly through these levels. Relief rally especially at 15k can give good buying opportunities for altcoins-. Example : trb did 400 percent increase when btc rallied from 18k to 24k (i.e from 4th July ), Uniswap did 100 percent increase during the same time period.

In summary, as btc keeps falling - i believe it will be ideal to watch out for altcoins to buy the dip on, especially whenever btc does a relief rally. Coins related to smartchain contracts, dexes and oracles will do well. anyone can use coingecko to gather a list of such coins on binance or their chosen exchange - these coins go give profit of at least 30 percent during consolidation periods after btc dips.
You're 100% right on this but my past experiences taught me to stick with BTC/ETH and exchange coins.

Altcoins can give 400% but it's hard to know when those altcoins will suddenly do -90% and capital protection is key.

The world will crash before BTC will go to Zero and I am now okay with the little gains I get from BTC.

I Wished I pumped all the money I wasted on altcoins on BTC, I would have easily saved myself from losing over 10k dollars.

Ftm went down totally and that's the same for other altcoins I held

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Interest rates up... btc down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Born2conquer:

You're 100% right on this but my past experiences taught me to stick with BTC/ETH and exchange coins.

Altcoins can give 400% but it's hard to know when those altcoins will suddenly do -90% and capital protection is key.

The world will crash before BTC will go to Zero and I am now okay with the little gains I get from BTC.

I Wished I pumped all the money I wasted on altcoins on BTC, I would have easily saved myself from losing over 10k dollars.

Ftm went down totally and that's the same for other altcoins I held

It is quite accurate to say that btc and eth are the coins to hold. Shorting altcoins is very dangerous due to pump n dump schemes. But buying the dip on them, especially the ones that have a decent market cap looks like a good plan to make. Timing is very difficult - that is very true as well. My theory is this: the best thing to do will be to focus on smartchain contract coins. I think it will be difficult for people holding solana or polkadot to lose faith in them if they drop another 70-90 percent from their August peak. This rule also applies in Nigerian stocks and US stock market as well.
In the picture i dropped, solana dropped from 136 dollars till it hit 26 dollars . It lost about 80 percent of its price from April 2022 to June 2022. Using that example, let's look at Solana's August peak price. Solana's peak price in August was 46 dollars, so we should be looking at buying solana around certain key areas-- to be safe, we can play 75 percent - 90 percent drop targets. That means, targeting solana from 11.5 dollars (75 percent drop ) to 4.6 dollars (90 percent drop). So long as Solana is still valuable, it must find buyers and give at least 20 percent move upwards from one of the areas aforementioned.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
For those who wants to hodl coins, buy $NEBL.

Do that before it touches $1

Once it touches $1, cashout fast.

Set your stop loss @ $2.8

Congratulations to all who invested.

Made X3.2 of my investment. We move!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Are you sure abi you dey wine me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Raph3177:

Jeez u are very terrible person. I feel enrage reading your replies to him. If u suffered too much to make it does not mean wen pple need little help u will direct dem to a low life job u did while coming up. U need to change that awkward and wicked mentality.
Either you don't understand simple English, or you lack the intellectual nous to assimilate my comment; but no be me qo lecture you.
Since you still chose to quote me regardless, I will react to the bolded: what is more lowlife than begging random strangers because you are starving and on the verge of giving up on life? Why you no kuku tell am make e carry gun. Wicked ko, stronged ni sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Titanium001:
Either you don't understand simple English, or you lack the intellectual nous to assimilate my comment; but no be me qo lecture you.
Since you still chose to quote me regardless, I will react to the bolded: what is more lowlife than beginning random strangers because you are starving and on the verge of giving up on life? Why you no kuku tell am make e carry gun. Wicked ko, stronged ni sad
Its the entitlement for me grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Not this year, if at all its gonna happen.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
atinga1:

Its the entitlement for me grin
As in ehn, I weak. Maybe iim sef notice am naim make am kor me 'weaked' grin

A youth who cannot feed himself, much more chase his dreams, but not ready to do 'lowlife jobs' to fix things. Worst of all, someone coming out to defend him. Dey call una lazy yoots, we no hear word oo. In fact, I am condemned to believe that it's his other account.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't know about his own oo but I sold some of my own for 250naira per pi maybe the buyer cheat me sha but e no concern me. I wan see wetin go end the pi coin ( I kept some)

lavylilly:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
lavylilly:
if u get pi.... and u dey stay for kd.... we go meet up do the transaction... I will come with the peson... I go get percentage from the transaction

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oyedoyin2004:

Na katangwa market you want bayam before? Utebe undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabmixs(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Any man who cannot do lowly jobs to pursue his dream is still the same as an armed robber wanting to rob CBN. You know what happens when you get frustrated from towing the shortcut of life.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seankhalifa:
if u get pi.... and u dey stay for kd.... we go meet up do the transaction... I will come with the peson... I go get percentage from the transaction

I wan ask, must my account pass KYC before I sell my coins?

Cause me I dey wait till pi reach $100 before I go sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smartlife(m), FlashDboy, 10kgod(m), yemmit90, emkad, Creepy07(m), 10cedes and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.